How to be wise

Is Sadhguru really awake?

154 posts in this topic

Read what @Princess Arabia said. Sadhguru could be talking about bananas and you'd be convinced he is not awake. To stay on topic and not compulsively deflect into spiritual psychosis speak every time you have an intrusive thought about how you think awakened people should act, does not make you not awake. Quite the contrary.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jodistrict  Leo is kind of a weird issue. He's not awake by traditional standards.   And he is not that famous or really has a goal of money or fame.

I was actually talking in general and not directed to any one person.  There are a lot of youtube videos of people describing their awakening experiences.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Ishanga said:

Using the term Dreams is also a misnomer in my books, as Dream implies not real, Life is Real, what is happening in certain parts of the world is absolutely Real, to tell them it is just a dream and they would kill You on the spot, so life is a Real as it gets, those that understand as otherwise are not in the knowing..

The key is not to suffer it, by suffering it you add to the suffering and stifle Your Potential, You just accept it, and then use it too empower Yourself and be the Light You want to See in the world, an example of sorts..

What we are here as Humans are Potentials being put in a situations that allows us to use Free Will to choose what Potential arise in our lives and what do not, so its all up to us, not some God or dreamland that doesn't exist lol!

It's a metapjysical term to describe the substance of reality.  The substance of reality is nothingness.  There is nothing outside of your own consciousness.   That is what a dream is. But there can be extreme detail and conplexity within the dream.  And it is Real.  If a dream is reality than reality and a dream mean the same thing.  There is nothing outside of it to which to compare real vs unreal.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

You can become so awake that you know you are creating reality. God directs it all. And yes it is absolute perfection perhaps God is biased. Nothing is impossible to God.

@Jehovah increases that seems a lot of beliefs 

• 'You can become so Awake'. (So you are a 'thing' that 'becomes'?)
  • 'You know' (So you are the mind-psychological process, because thats then thing that knows and accumulates knowledge)
  • 'You are creating reality' (So there are Two? You and the Reality that is being created)
Edited by Javfly33

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

If you really achieve to open yourself to the absolute, your whole life experience changes totally, the mental suffering dissapear and it doesn't return, that's crazy. You know that I had a shit in my mind quite deep, about my family and that, a shitty karma. I thought that I had that in my genes, that it's absolutely impossible to remove that from me. I could have mystical experiences, but always, in background, my ego would be there. Then, in one moment, it dissapeared for ever. That's crazy, it's deactivate, the impossible was possible. You break it little by little, and in some point, it isn't there anymore. That demon in the mind that talked, created poison, hurt, lack. Over all lack. It's a hell 😅. Wtf is living like that? But it's very common.. then you can look the existence in the face all time, anything else is madness 

@Breakingthewall thats why I feel proper spirituality is very practical, it should shift your life experience, align you, if not what is the point?? I don't feel those are 'my values', I feel thats why people get into it. Nobody gets into it as a medal or trophy, the human feels in someway constricted or compressed and wants to liberate itself, align itself, is a natural inevitable seeking. But he says no, I don't care about that, my point is arriving to deep states of consciousness. Ok, cool, but why call that awakening or spirituality, is lying to yourself. 

9 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

How do you know infinity is not expanding in all directions forever like a wave? Yes, there are no points of reference which does not mean one could not imagine a point. Yes, it was always infinite. Yes, it's relative only to itself. Real movement is not impossible. It is going from everywhere to everywhere. 

For something to expand it would have to have an end, and that end would expand. If something has no limits it cannot be expanded, it is already totally expanded, that is what infinite and absolute means.

Movement is possible, from a relative perspective, that is, in reference to something else, in reference to infinity there is no movement, then from an absolute perspective there is not movement. Experience is movement, without movement there is not experience. That means that experience is relative. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

But he says no, I don't care about that, my point is arriving to deep states of consciousness.

I think there is the point one to achieve that is the openess to total depth, absolutely unlimited, then you can reach states of let's say the power of the cosmos, the alive power in all it's facets, this is very beautiful as I'm realizing, but without the point one it's dirty. 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's a metapjysical term to describe the substance of reality.  The substance of reality is nothingness.  There is nothing outside of your own consciousness.   That is what a dream is. But there can be extreme detail and conplexity within the dream.  And it is Real.  If a dream is reality than reality and a dream mean the same thing.  There is nothing outside of it to which to compare real vs unreal.

What you call your field of consciousness is the relative experience that you are. The . movement. Do you think that only your relative experience exist? Or maybe do you think that there are going another experiences after yours, because you, the experimenter, are only one and you have all the experiences consecutively, in the time, first one, then another, etc,. because you can't having many at same time. Well, you, the experimenter, really are the experience. Without the experience you are the absolute and that is the point of everything. The absolute field of consciousness is what you ultimately are, and ultimately there is no movement, then not experimenter, or if you prefer infinite field of consciousness without movement, but relatively it is, and there are infinite other experiences and all of them are taking place now . Then, outside of your experience there are infinite other experiences, because your experience is limited, relative to other experiences, if not, no experience could taking place. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

The Basics are this, the Question itself is Egoic, and not even needed, we should not be concerned if Sadhguru is Awake/Enlightened or whatever, as none of us really know, we can only judge and evaluate from afar.. On a physical level alone, to do the Save Soil Movement, riding on a Motorcycle like he did at his age, well all I can see is that he has something going on within himself that pretty well no one else has access too, maybe 10 ppl in the world, so that says allot.. 

All we should be concerned about is does his methods work, if so use them, if not don't use them...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

For something to expand it would have to have an end, and that end would expand. If something has no limits it cannot be expanded, it is already totally expanded, that is what infinite and absolute means.

Movement is possible, from a relative perspective, that is, in reference to something else, in reference to infinity there is no movement, then from an absolute perspective there is not movement. Experience is movement, without movement there is not experience. That means that experience is relative. 

Yes infinity it already is infinite. without beginning or end. It always was forever forever.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Jehovah increases that seems a lot of beliefs 

• 'You can become so Awake'. (So you are a 'thing' that 'becomes'?)
  • 'You know' (So you are the mind-psychological process, because thats then thing that knows and accumulates knowledge)
  • 'You are creating reality' (So there are Two? You and the Reality that is being created)

You already are infinite consciousness you are just not aware of that from your limited frame of reference.

These are all conceptual constructions of your own imagination your biological background story of being a human or your biographical, finite sense of self is a conceptual construction of your own imagination.

You're imagining or projecting reality into existence. You and reality are one. There is nothing but infinite states of consciousness. That's all that reality is.

459761529_17937305078909848_5093676587030743783_n.jpg

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

7 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

You already are infinite consciousness you are just not aware of that from your limited frame of reference.

These are all conceptual constructions of your own imagination your biological background story of being a human or your biographical, finite sense of self is a conceptual construction of your own imagination.

You're imagining or projecting reality into existence. You and reality are one. There is nothing but infinite states of consciousness. That's all that reality is.

This is not all about Me imagining or projecting, there are other forces at play like Karma for example, Karma is need for Material/Physical existence to be here as it is, without it then no Physicality, Universe, Galaxies, Planets or Us would be here as we are with Body/Mind complexes. Karma is like Software, its full of conditioned memory, and there are lots of types of memory, not just the ones in our tiny heads.

So its all a matter of Awareness, once one is highly Aware of what Reality is (I am not this Body or Mind), then the "dream" is over in a way, one can choose to still be here and play the game within this dream or leave it...

Edited by Ishanga

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Good parroting of Leo Gura videos.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Try to chill out a little about being the spirituality police in every thread.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 9/16/2024 at 8:44 PM, Javfly33 said:

I have my own for which I have written and most if not all is from my direct experience. What matters not who wrote it but I can verify it.

Edited by Jehovah increases

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

thats why I feel proper spirituality is very practical, it should shift your life experience, align you, if not what is the point?? I don't feel those are 'my values', I feel thats why people get into it. Nobody gets into it as a medal or trophy, the human feels in someway constricted or compressed and wants to liberate itself, align itself, is a natural inevitable seeking. But he says no, I don't care about that, my point is arriving to deep states of consciousness. 

I am interested in that. I do everything. I just have my preferences and my natural talents. I do all the practical spirituality and the impractical spirituality. I do the baseline and the peak, I hit that meditation cushion, I do my yoga, my contemplations, my psychedelics, my spontaneous Awakenings. 

I'm just a fucking savage in becoming insanely conscious and I lost all hope for any other humans to relate with what I've awoken to. That's a side effect of Sovereignity and Solipsism, one is free to self deceive itself as hard as it wants and there's nothing I can do to get you out of that situation. You'll claim I'm in that situation.

I'm just gonna keep doing my thing and you do yours. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

This is not all about Me imagining or projecting, there are other forces at play like Karma for example, Karma is need for Material/Physical existence to be here as it is, without it then no Physicality, Universe, Galaxies, Planets or Us would be here as we are with Body/Mind complexes. Karma is like Software, its full of conditioned memory, and there are lots of types of memory, not just the ones in our tiny heads.

So its all a matter of Awareness, once one is highly Aware of what Reality is (I am not this Body or Mind), then the "dream" is over in a way, one can choose to still be here and play the game within this dream or leave it...

Your imaging Karma it does not exist in my world good luck with that. I am already aware that I am not the body and I have chosen to stay in the dream twice already. The 3rd time I will leave.

Edited by Jehovah increases

48 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Your imaging Karma it does not exist in my world good luck with that. I am already aware that I am not the body and I have chosen to stay in the dream twice already. The 3rd time I will leave.

If Karma does not exist, by what means are You using to input the words onto the screen and have it appear as it is above? As well, if Karma does not exist, how is this forum here as it is, and we are using it as it is? 

Don't belief it is imaginary, I am not imagining anything, it is here to use on this plane of existence as it is, this plane is only one plane, we can access other planes, to deny this is living in an Imaginary world which in the end leads You to unTruth, I thought Spirituality, in whatever way we understand it is about Reality and Truth?