How to be wise

Is Sadhguru really awake?

154 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

This is after the fact, monday morning rationalization, luckily for me I don't have nightmares, but for those that do to them it is real in the moment that it is happening, then they wake up, stressed out to the max, sweating, heart rate blood pressure up, and then cannot go back to sleep, and then it happens again the next night, and next night, but its not real until they die 20yrs before they are supposed too, lol, so tell me is the dream not real then??

Same thing here real and unreal at the same time.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Davino said:

No, I don't need to prove myself to you. Awakening is one of those things that you can watch behind but not ahead.

It's not a matter of quantity, it's a matter of quality. Adi shankara was more awake when he was sixteen years old than sadhguru now at sixty. Just look at the Atma Shatakam he wrote at that age.

Say I am a phd math student and a someone comes to me and doesn't know the quadratic equation. I just can tell; you don't know the difference between lower and higher consciousness or lower and higher Awakenings, this fundamental to the work. And know you go tell me how can I assume you don't know math. Well you don't know the basics. What do you want me to tell you. Sorry to hurt your ego with truth.

lol, no my ego is not hurt, I don't take myself as seriously as You do, I just wonder how You know all of this about me just from what I write here, maybe I am playing a game of sorts, leading You and others on, playing down my level of Consciousness, Leela is the way as You know right:)

My point is that You believe in knowing what I am pretty confidently, how do You know this is truth beside what I write here, which may or may not be the real me?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Same thing here real and unreal at the same time.

this is mental justification that satisfies a certain need to logically figure something out, but saying real and unreal at the same time is nonsense, especially when we are here using logical communication as a means to understand one another, if life is real and unreal, then how to understand to any level of coherence what someone means when they Write something if it is real and unreal at the sametime lol..

If what Leo shares on his videos is real and unreal at the same time, what does that mean, why listen to it if part of it is unreal and means nothing?

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Pretty funny stuff. I see you're in your looney tunes state of consciousness again. 

25 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Well I didn't want to LOL to hurt his feelings, if that is possible because is it possible to hurt God's feelings??

True awakening is fully taking your sovereignty as God. Realize that no human rat is above you in terms of intelligence or spirtual wisdom . Nobody understands the world better than me . Because I'm conscious of absolute truth right now. 

Enough goofing around ..locate truth in your direct experience right now and stop listening to spiritual monkeys aka gurus .

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nobody understands the world better than me . Because I'm conscious of absolute truth right . 

But you do realize how many people make this claim, correct?

Which one of you right? It can’t be all of you.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Enough goofing around ..locate truth in your direct experience right now and stop listening to spiritual monkeys aka gurus .

You're the one always having Avatars of so-called Gurus as your pic and talking 'bout the Quran and Islam and all these things outside of you. 

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Realize that no human rat is above you in terms of intelligence or spirtual wisdom .

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nobody understands the world better than me

These two sentences contradict each other. Which one is it, are you above me or not.

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, aurum said:

But you do realize how many people make this claim, correct?

Which one of you right? It can’t be all of you.

Which one is right ?! Obviously me .:P

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're the one always having Avatars of so-called Gurus as your pic and talking 'bout the Quran and Islam and all these things outside of you. 

This dude in my pfp if you read his work he is the one that made me actually awaken ..even more than Leo.  And Islam is just a fascinating religion and I love the absolute buzzard of it ..any antagonism? :P

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

These two sentences contradict each other. Which one is it, are you above me or not.

No they don't.  Me=you . No one is above you . But I'm above you if you think I'm not you .but if you think I'm you then im/you is the one. :P

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

18 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

this is mental justification that satisfies a certain need to logically figure something out, but saying real and unreal at the same time is nonsense, especially when we are here using logical communication as a means to understand one another, if life is real and unreal, then how to understand to any level of coherence what someone means when they Write something if it is real and unreal at the sametime lol..

If what Leo shares on his videos is real and unreal at the same time, what does that mean, why listen to it if part of it is unreal and means nothing?

A woman wearing red lipstick makes her lips look red. Her lips are really red but not really. A woman wearing high heels looks taller than she really is; she appears taller but she really isn't. Speaking through a microphone makes the voice seem louder than it actually is. The louder sounding voice sounds real but it's not really the case. This is what I mean when j say real and unreal at the same time. When you dream it seems real while it's happening, but you wake up to find out it was all just a dream and wasn't real. All the same thing. Seems real but it's not. In the dream it's real. That's why it's called a dream; but it's not really happening.

Know thyself....

22 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

My point is that You believe in knowing what I am pretty confidently, how do You know this is truth beside what I write here, which may or may not be the real me?

For what I see in your posts you are in the beginner medium range of Awakening.

I may be wrong, but like recognises like. It's quite obvious when someone knows what is talking about and has Awakenings under its belt, specially if one is experienced in the field. You are a martial artist, just by seeing someone fight five minutes you can tell what his level is moreless.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No they don't.  Me=you . No one is above you . But I'm above you if you think I'm not you .but if you think I'm you then im/you is the one. :P

Go to sleep as you always tell me😜

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A woman wearing red lipstick makes her lips look red. Her lips are really red but not really. A woman wearing high heels looks taller than she really is; she appears taller but she really isn't. Speaking through a microphone makes the voice seem louder than it actually is. The louder sounding voice sounds real but it's not really the case. This is what I mean when j say real and unreal at the same time. When you dream it seems real while it's happening, but you wake up to find out it was all just a dream and wasn't real. All the same thing. Seems real but it's not. In the dream it's real. That's why it's called a dream; but it's not really happening.

You understand that ppl have died due to a nightmare right, is that real enough for You?

@Someone here It's quite embarassing to read your posts. I have you in ignored users for this reason. You're an armchair philosopher

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

I may be wrong, but like recognises like. It's quite obvious when someone knows what is talking about and has Awakenings under its belt, specially if one is experienced in the field. You are a martial artist, just by seeing someone fight five minutes you can tell what his level is moreless.

Concerning Martial Arts this is true, but that is because via physical movement truth is more easily revealed, but thru communication like we are doing it here, no real truth is being revealed, we are just playing games, no one here is really revealing who they are, that is why not many use their real names, only real one here on this forum is Leo, if that is his real name, but at the least he is exposing himself on his videos for real, most all others are not, using meme sort of names and images as avatars and such, so most of it is fake us, which in the end means nothing.. I could never come back here, You as well, or anyone that posts here, and it means nothing really, here today, gone tomorrow, no one will know the difference...like where is Mario, havent seen him lately, he/she/it was the thread starter king, now gone, who cares!

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

When  You did that personality test, it showed You scored high for narcissism, which is basically a person that is highly identified with Ego, False Self, Self Centeredness, this was my evaluation of You before You revealed the results of the personality test, so I was basically right... 

How does a highly Conscious person, more so than a recognized world renowned, highly skilled Yogic Guru, have a score on a personality test that reveals Narcissism of any kind? 

Edited by Ishanga

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Someone here It's quite embarassing to read your posts. I have you in ignored users for this reason. You're an armchair philosopher

Lol

2 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

You understand that ppl have died due to a nightmare right, is that real enough for You?

Well, you're making my point even more. Somehow your mind doesn't resonate with certain words, I notice. Unreal, illusion, no me, no you, dream, etcetc. All your hard work and sacrifice and life, emotions, feelings, thoughts, ideas, spiritual work, listening to gurus, going to Ashrams or whatever you call it, means so much to you and the mind has a hard time processing these terms. I can tell, it's personal and you cannot get behind the fact that you might not be an individual with a life who makes decisions. Well, you don't have to believe it's real or unreal or that it's a dream or not a dream because whatever is the case is the case.

Me saying one thing VS you saying another doesn't prove anything and half this stuff can't be proven anyway.

Know thyself....

You guys don't pay attention to my sig. 

I'm above all that crap . None of you understands true liberation .when you reach this state you no longer engage in spiritual dick measuring contests about who's awake and whose a madlad. These sorts of questions do not even enter your mind . They don't make sense .they are utter foolishness. And you guys think you're awake and you engage in nonduality wars with each others about who's awake ? I just have to lmao .

16 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Concerning Martial Arts this is true, but that is because via physical movement truth is more easily revealed, but thru communication like we are doing it here, no real truth is being revealed, we are just playing games, no one here is really revealing who they are, that is why not many use their real names, only real one here on this forum is Leo, if that is his real name, but at the least he is exposing himself on his videos for real, most all others are not, using meme sort of names and images as avatars and such, so most of it is fake us, which in the end means nothing.. I could never come back here, You as well, or anyone that posts here, and it means nothing really, here today, gone tomorrow, no one will know the difference...like where is Mario, havent seen him lately, he/she/it was the thread starter king, now gone, who cares!

Life is the same way. Make no mistake. You are not who you think you are. You're also wearing a mask; And someone going by their real life name VS a fake name makes no difference because it's just a name. Leo is in the same boat. Playing a character. Makes no difference all you've said here because it's on all one big fat screen of consciousness playing out in 3d motion.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You guys don't pay attention to my sig. 

I'm above all that crap . None of you understands true liberation .when you reach this state you no longer engage in spiritual dick measuring contests about who's awake and whose a madlad. These sorts of questions do not even enter your mind . They don't make sense .they are utter foolishness. And you guys think you're awake and you engage in nonduality wars with each others about who's awake ? I just have to lmao .

You just said you're more awake than anybody else and Leo and Nahm are close. Who's engaging in the awakening contest here.

Know thyself....