Sandhu

A rant about life in third world country. What you say?

31 posts in this topic

@Jacob Morres I'm very grateful for the existence of Internet and what it offers. I'm looking forward to do something(freelancing) like that. I will get my old PC repaired at the end of this month though it'll cost 1/3 of my salary but I think it will be a great step.

I tried to learn these online gigs in the past but for some reason sedentary and working on computer screen types of jobs is an idea of hell for me. I have little hope to be successful in these kind of jobs.

it sucks being in India. there is over population and over competition for job. i just want some good jobs .

Can't you get like fire street food out there real cheap?

My housemate told me 1k gbp i live like KING. 

i have a strong passion for street food

Edited by LoseYourvelf

Talk to me on the street food situation Northern Indians. No messing

I'm somewhat of an Indian myself

Also are you guys rude with the foreigners hm?? Be honest. I won't come there even if this is a little bit the case, that is terrifying. 

Edited by LoseYourvelf

Don't know anything particulat about India, I'm from a muslim country

On 9/18/2024 at 3:06 PM, LoseYourvelf said:

Talk to me on the street food situation Northern Indians. No messing

I'm somewhat of an Indian myself

Also are you guys rude with the foreigners hm?? Be honest. I won't come there even if this is a little bit the case, that is terrifying. 

It's very nice 

On 18/09/2024 at 1:59 PM, Ramanujan said:

it sucks being in India. there is over population and over competition for job. i just want some good jobs .

Hope you are marxist :)

The devil is in the details.

@Sandhu In many ways it could be a blessing in disguise to be 'stuck' in an environment that you don't connect with. ie less social distraction and more motivation to wake up even more. Eventually it's inevitable that you'll either find yourself in different surroundings or become more okay with things as they are. Perhaps there's some deeper purpose in being there right now that's yet to be revealed. What is the real value in the experience you are having there ? Because on some level you wanted this experience. You don't need to be living in a first world country to have an enjoyable experience of life. ps being around normies is often the best cure for spiritual ego. 

14 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Sandhu In many ways it could be a blessing in disguise to be 'stuck' in an environment that you don't connect with. ie less social distraction and more motivation to wake up even more. Eventually it's inevitable that you'll either find yourself in different surroundings or become more okay with things as they are. Perhaps there's some deeper purpose in being there right now that's yet to be revealed. What is the real value in the experience you are having there ? Because on some level you wanted this experience. You don't need to be living in a first world country to have an enjoyable experience of life. ps being around normies is often the best cure for spiritual ego. 

Sounds like bullshit. There are very shitty environments that the person didn't choose in tge slightest, and that are objectively bad for a human. Would you say this to someone in a  concentration camp?

48 minutes ago, Treewatcher said:

Sounds like bullshit. There are very shitty environments that the person didn't choose in tge slightest, and that are objectively bad for a human. Would you say this to someone in a  concentration camp?

Every experience is serving you in some way. And we're imagining the whole thing, right ? So yes, we wanted to experience it all more than we know. But of course if you're in a real shitty situation, do your best to get the hell out of there.

On 9/18/2024 at 5:35 AM, Sandhu said:

working on computer screen types of jobs is an idea of hell for me. I have little hope to be successful in these kind of jobs.

I suspect that is more perception of the jobs than the actual jobs themselves 

Because, you can have creative fulfillment, can be great for flow states, mastery, good teams/clients, $$, make great friends. There's a lot of benefits with them 

That is true that you might spend time on the computer but I feel like there are jobs for everyone and can be potentially quite fulfilling. 

Edited by Jacob Morres