Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

There was a news yesterday. But now, it had been removed or taken down.

2 posts in this topic

A lot of people have read it and left a comment. Thousands maybe. Idk. But today it had been removed. 

It was about some people, who, was *anally raped* ( I search this on Google to see the real term/ to not be wrong) and was teached by the adults in their group/institution and everyone was doing it. They teach it to kids and are practicing it. And, this group, they said, in the comments, are some big association. Like their network are really big and they have a lot of business , like school, restaurant, mart etc. I don't know. But it is also available in my place, which recently was forced to close by authority because it's dirty . Doesn't meet the standard. And then it opened again. 

But they said it was this. And we talk about all the places that had its franchise. Like all over. It's everywhere. And these people teach their kids anal sex and their students and raped them. This had been founded by the police yesterday and it was on the news. They had been arrested. And I talk about how their child are no longer good. Their parents / this group of people changes their partners and have mixed child a lot. Exchanging partners. They told me. The people in the comment. So their product are like that. Through that. And many (I think all) practice polygamy. I don't know. Because they also said that these people exchanging their partners with each other's regularly. 

So these people are deep in darkness. Only now that they have been caught. And their little children are with the police and the adult children and the adults got arrested. And I talk about those kids are no good because their parents are no good. 

And I also talk about the ones that is near me as some people asked if these exist in our city. They have like a block of commercial area only for their business/franchise. 

And I said those kids should not be given to us /the police because it was theirs and they are no longer good and it should be their parents responsibility. Nobody would want to be related to them. That's what I said. I said why not the police let them be? In their darkness? Forever until it eat itself and died on its own? Because I surely do not want the police to take those kids. Like they are the product of these rapist and evil people. I don't know. Because they have been deep into their own darkness. 

If I said it then they might hide it. Maybe I shouldn't have said it. 

Edited by Sabth