What Am I

CIA report regarding spirituality

7 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how many here are aware that there's a declassified CIA report from 1983 that mainly revolves around the military applications of remote viewing, but also goes heavily into spirituality as a whole. Concepts such as meditation, energy, OBEs, kundalini, and much more are detailed as a matter of assertion rather than of question. I find the sections on Consciousness especially interesting, as the author describes our energetic unified existence in a way you might read here on the forum.

Report: https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Entertaining video discussing it:

Yes I am aware of it. I think most people here knows about. But thanks for sharing, I bet no one here was really working through this material 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Yes I am aware of it. I think most people here knows about. But thanks for sharing, I bet no one here was really working through this material 

Sure, happy to contribute. I don't find the Gateway Process altered-state methodology itself that interesting. After all, those of us on the forum have access to psychedelics that induce similar states with ease. What I do find interesting is the mere fact of the report's existence, and how on-target many of its assertions are.

Is there anyone here who has tried all these techniques? 

Also, can I find somewhere online those audios they talk about in the report? I would really be interested in reading and applying everything seriously 

4 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Is there anyone here who has tried all these techniques? 

Also, can I find somewhere online those audios they talk about in the report? I would really be interested in reading and applying everything seriously 

You should be able to find audio files by searching "hemi-sync" and "binaural beats". I tried them long ago, but I wasn't mature enough to give it a fair shot. I was young and impatient, and I expected to be blasted into an altered state moments after putting on the headphones lol.

If the method interests you, it's worth giving it a sincere try imo. Just don't make the mistake of expecting instant results. It probably takes a mix of spiritual skill as well as an open receptivity to the method.

The Stargate Project. I Studied this when I was younger and loved it. It fascinated me so much perhaps it still does. Like OBE, (ESP), telepathy precognition, and psychokinesis, in parapsychology psychokinetic abilities. It would be fun to try all of this on psychedelics and see what happens just for fun. Philadelphia Experiment was another good read from my younger me. Check out Vladimir Demikhov a Soviet scientist in the 1940s-1950s. I can't find the documentary on YouTube I have it on VHS somewhere.  He tries to reanimate a human as well. Viewer discretion is advised if one finds the footage.

Edited by Jehovah increases

46 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Like OBE, (ESP) , telepathy precognition, and psychokinesis, in parapsychology psychokinetic abilities.

Yeah, incredibly fascinating stuff. When one has the realization that spirituality is real, and then they realize that kundalini, chakras, and a type of hyperdimensional energetics is real, it's not the greatest leap to come to the understanding that the full human potential goes way beyond what's commonly understood. As unlikely as that seems, considering billions of people are ignorant to it.

Edited by What Am I