Peo

What do you think of 2C-B?

9 posts in this topic

Is it stronger then shrooms and LSD. I am curious since i think shrooms and lsd are bit too strong for me even at low dose. I want to try a weaker more chill pshchedelics that dont feel uncomfortable on the body. So is 2C-B a good idea?

What is your experience with 2C-B?

How is it different from Shrooms and LSD?

Also is pill form a good idea if you want to take it. I usally prefer oral consumption.

Also if it comes in poweder form can i eat it?

It's certainly a less mind heavy psychedelic than those two. There's some empathogen properties and lots of visuals. No body load, uncharacteristically so for the class. Though it's certainly possible to go deep with it. One of my most major awakenings was with 2C-B, though on 120mg. You'll want to do something like 15-20 first time and see how's that. 

Pills/presses are fine, but they could be underdosed (most are said to be 20mg I believe), and contain potentially harmful adulterants. If possible, always get powder. You can put it in a capsule and swallow. The pure taste is awful.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

26 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

You can put it in a capsule and swallow. The pure taste is awful.

what about mix it with water?

5 minutes ago, Peo said:

what about mix it with water?

Possible. A full glass shouldn't be that bitter with only 20mg. 

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

1 hour ago, LambdaDelta said:

One of my most major awakenings was with 2C-B, though on 120mg.

jesus that's a really high dose! 

@Peo In my experience 2C-B is not too strong as a psychedelic, it has some MDMA feeling somehow. I could feel that it was not natural, it is more mechanic somehow. With 16mg I had a relatively strong trip, super enjoyable and not too overwhelming. Make lots of research, especially about the dosage. I recommend you not to take more than 20mg the first time.

16 hours ago, manuel bon said:

I could feel that it was not natural, it is more mechanic somehow.

Not really sure what you mean with this, but i guess i would have to see this for myself if i want to understand.

2 minutes ago, Peo said:

Not really sure what you mean with this, but i guess i would have to see this for myself if i want to understand.

Yeah sorry if I was vague. When I take shrooms the whole headspace I'm in feels really nature-like, wild, more earthy. With LSD everything is more electrical, and 2C-B more mechanic. But yeah as you said it's clearer when trying the psychedelic itself. This is my experience though, it might be different for you. 

@Peo 2C-B is generally more manageable and less ego shattering than LSD or mushrooms.  It obviously still needs to be respected as it has potential in higher doses.

Over the last 18 months I've experimented with 2C-B a handful of times and have come to really enjoy the experience.  Since it is a phenethylamine, it is quite different than mushrooms and LSD which are tryptamines.  It overall has a much less grand metaphysical headspace, but still increases curiosity and wonder.  I really enjoy the body high and mild mind space as I lay on the couch and contemplate and listen to music.  I do notice more empathy towards others and find I can still socialize reasonably well.  I'd say it's more similar to LSD than mushrooms, and even with that being said it's still more of a gentle and forgiving of an experience than LSD.  I find it is much more chill and won't do as much of the heavy lifting if your looking for spiritual insights, i find LSD and mushrooms are more effective for that.  

For reference I've generally done 12mg and 25mg oral doses, with 25mg feeling comparable to a 100ug LSD trip.   I'd recommend around 15mg for your first time unless your quite experienced. Just be careful with dosing because every increments of 5mg, which is hard to reliably measure, can change to intensity quite a bit.  I always mix it with water or orange juice.

Of course, make sure you get it tested so you know exactly what's in it!