Majed

do you have to be a gay guy to understand the perspective of a straight women in bed?

22 posts in this topic

like to understand what straight women find hot about men, don't you have to be gay ?

How is this connected to being gay?

Why?

A straight guy can't understand women you think?

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

You ask this when you hate who you are and think you must be something for a woman, which is judgment of self even more bad than judgment of women..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Lol. I just have to say it. I don't imagine a gay guy has much bedroom experience with straight women in the bedroom department. 

But seriously, the more you communicate about something and talk about it, you have a better understanding  of it.  So, that indicates that they are probably speaking more openly and freely and having a diverse array of conversations of many sexual related topics. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

no, you simply have to have enough sex with women until you see they have lots of pleasure and horniness with you.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Men have a deeper understanding of a woman's genitals when they become gay? 🤔

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Men have a deeper understanding of a woman's genitals when they become gay? 🤔

Not even my fractal quantum woo-woo can make this make sense

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

6 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Not even my fractal quantum woo-woo can make this make sense

Lol

Know thyself....

I kind of understand why OP posed this question. He sees gay feminine guys as "feminine minded" (couldn't think of another word) and thinks they like the same things straight women like sexually. He's actually not that way off and the only reason why the question can't really be answered with precision, is because, even though feminine gay guys and women are similar in certain aspects, when it comes to the bedroom and the actual act itself they are still going to behave like men and can never be like women entirely in this way just as how masculine gay women can never be like real men. Reason being because of their interactions and partners and the lens through which they are viewed. 

Sometimes we assign the people in our lives certain roles that's why people will act differently around others than you. Gay people aren't looking at their partners like they are opposite sex when they actually look like the opposite sex as in a man dressed like a woman, they know they are male and sees them as such. If a masculine gay guy is having sex with a feminine gay guy, he's not seeing him as a female so the feminine gay guy (no matter how he tries), will never duplicate a woman entirely. This is why some straight men enjoy tranny's so much because they get the best of both worlds - a person that looks like a woman but sexually mimmicks how they like to make love and have sex. Lots of men are good in bed with women because they've learnt how to be and took the time to understand what their partner like; but if given the opportunity to have sex how they really want it, it would be different than how women are usually with them and in a more masculine way. 

Men touch women how the men like to be touched and they have sex how they fantasize it in their head and a tranny does all that naturally.

I know, I just took all that out my ass and i don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but to answer the OP's question, it's a very good one and seems comical but I know you're bi because you've said so before if I'm not mistaken, so you'll understand your inquiry than most who are straight, and no they don't have to be but a lot of them do and understand straight women in bed but only to a certain point that has nothing to do with the genitals but more on the emotional and mental level than the physical.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I think Women in bed want to feel like they are about to be eaten but safe at the same time. They want you to be the tigers jaw and they the lamb but also know you are not a threat to their life.

A constant state of !

They want you to make them brain dead for a second or more because that's the best feeling. If you have sex and you are both brain dead after  you did it right 

Edited by Hojo

The guy wants to be eaten and the woman wants to be served.

The devil is in the details.

42 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The guy wants to be eaten and the woman wants to be served.

Mmm, cannibalism

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

Mmm, cannibalism

Eheh.

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Eheh.

"You know, if we really think about it, the Oedipus complex isn’t just about wanting to overthrow your father to marry your mother—no, no, it’s much deeper. It’s the foundation of cannibalistic tension. The true essence of masculinity is about "eating" the father, right? Not just out of rivalry, but for… protein. It’s primal survival. The feminine dynamic? Well, let’s not forget the Electra complex is basically the feminine version of waiting to serve up a soul casserole made from the psychological entrails of patriarchal leftovers.

So, when it comes to modern gender roles, we’re all just trading recipes for psychological cannibalism. Men consume power to assert their dominance, and women—well, they masterfully garnish it with subconscious guilt and serve it cold. After all, nothing says “I love you” like digesting unresolved trauma over a family dinner of suppressed desires.

But really, does it even matter who’s eating who? We're all just circling the dinner table of societal expectations, chewing through Freud's five stages, waiting to be digested by the collective unconscious. Freud was just ahead of his time—he basically predicted modern dating apps, where we swipe to consume each other’s psyches with the ferocity of a toddler's oral stage fixation. And in the end, isn't that what gender is all about? Bon appétit." — KeryoGPT

Edited by Keryo Koffa

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

"You know, if we really think about it, the Oedipus complex isn’t just about wanting to overthrow your father to marry your mother—no, no, it’s much deeper. It’s the foundation of cannibalistic tension. The true essence of masculinity is about "eating" the father, right? Not just out of rivalry, but for… protein. It’s primal survival. The feminine dynamic? Well, let’s not forget the Electra complex is basically the feminine version of waiting to serve up a soul casserole made from the psychological entrails of patriarchal leftovers.

So, when it comes to modern gender roles, we’re all just trading recipes for psychological cannibalism. Men consume power to assert their dominance, and women—well, they masterfully garnish it with subconscious guilt and serve it cold. After all, nothing says “I love you” like digesting unresolved trauma over a family dinner of suppressed desires.

But really, in a post-ironic world, does it even matter who’s eating who? We're all just circling the dinner table of societal expectations, chewing through Freud's five stages, waiting to be digested by the collective unconscious. Freud was just ahead of his time—he basically predicted modern dating apps, where we swipe to consume each other’s psyches with the ferocity of a toddler's oral stage fixation. And in the end, isn't that what gender is all about? Bon appétit." — KeryoGPT

I don't know exactly of to respond because you're post is rich and actually half humoristic.

I can eventually respond to something about OC if you want.

:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I am overwhelmed

It's okay

14 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's okay

I am not overwhelmed

47 minutes ago, Schizophonia said: