PurpleTree

left eye started twitching sometimes like a week ago

11 posts in this topic

googled now and it says:

« The biblical meaning of your left eye twitching indicates a warning of impending bad luck or even death, but it can also symbolize spiritual awakening, transformation, or the need for deeper spiritual insight. Such occurrences might even prompt a call to forgive past grievances or to let go of the past and focus on the present.« 

anywho maybe it’s also parasites roaming around and having a good time around my eye

or it’s probably just……. nothing 

Or you could just google the possible medical conditions of such a thing rather than going out of your way to hunt down some spiritual bollocks about something that will have nothing to do with spirituality. You don’t get any nonsense like you’ve just spouted by googling eye twitching without intentionally looking for a spiritual cause. That’s a hell of a  bias you’ve implemented to link that to spirituality. Laughable infact

happens to me probably every 2 or 3 years and lasts like a month. Nothing ever happens i dont know why it does it and no one know. My only guess is anxiety.

Edited by Hojo

32 minutes ago, Dazgwny said:

Or you could just google the possible medical conditions of such a thing rather than going out of your way to hunt down some spiritual bollocks about something that will have nothing to do with spirituality. You don’t get any nonsense like you’ve just spouted by googling eye twitching without intentionally looking for a spiritual cause. That’s a hell of a  bias you’ve implemented to link that to spirituality. Laughable infact

Yea since this is the medical forum and all that makes sense

Note down when it happens. Daytime, evening? When staring at something or shifting vision?

Does it correlate with any action, activity, anything? Happen before/after some event?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Mostly likely cause is stress or anxiety.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Yea since this is the medical forum and all that makes sense

*mods throw you into the medical section*

1655790785548.gif

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

7 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

*mods throw you into the medical section*

1655790785548.gif

then delete topic @ mods pls this isn’t a medical topic it was about the spiritual kundalini thing 

On 9/11/2024 at 9:04 AM, PurpleTree said:

googled now and it says:

« The biblical meaning of your left eye twitching indicates a warning of impending bad luck or even death, but it can also symbolize spiritual awakening, transformation, or the need for deeper spiritual insight. Such occurrences might even prompt a call to forgive past grievances or to let go of the past and focus on the present.« 

anywho maybe it’s also parasites roaming around and having a good time around my eye

or it’s probably just……. nothing 

As someone once said to me:  "You gotta lighten up, baby!"

I am not a crybaby!

4 hours ago, El Zapato said:

As someone once said to me:  "You gotta lighten up, baby!"

Wow thanks champ so incredibly insightful