Javfly33

How intelligence is possible within consciousness?

10 posts in this topic

I open Spotify app (or your streaming plataform of choice) and I start listening to my favorite artist music.

Lets say This song was recorded 1 year ago in a music studio 900km from where I Live (for example).

That music was recorded in pure consciousness, because the studio walls are consciousness and the recording software is also consciousness.

And now 1 year later I am listening to that song via a phone that is also consciousness, using a streaming plataform that uses servers that are machines which are made out of consciousness.

That song is recorded in consciousness or the Mind of "God", waiting for other part of consciousness (my physical body), to be receptive to that type of memory (the song), and the moment i press play i access that recording.

How is this even possible? How the mind of God orquestrates itself so perfectly? I Guess this is only possible if consciousness is pure intelligence. So It does not need a brain to do all of this.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Consciousness or god is experience itself, memory comes from the experience. By experiencing itself in new ways, new ideas are created.

Where most people go wrong is thinking that god is nothingness, god is in fact not nothingness. You're an awareness stuck/conscious in nothingness/void . And you question why this is, to escape your situation you give up your true reality and dream. This is why nobody will be ever in control, because the only control you have is witnessing yourself in the void

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

+1 to the Blob of the Jow. Also, contemplate synchronicity and expand it to holistic infinity 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I saw a real of a God with 50 hands doing something to a board game. Intelligence is doing something without knowing what you are doing or how you are doing it but you are doing it right. You are using your intelligence to listen to the music but you don't know how. Anything added onto it is intellect, which is memory.

If I learn how to use one computer program totally  with memory I can use other programs easily with intelligence.

Edited by Hojo

7 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Consciousness or god is experience itself, memory comes from the experience. By experiencing itself in new ways, new ideas are created.

Where most people go wrong is thinking that god is nothingness, god is in fact not nothingness. You're an awareness stuck/conscious in nothingness/void . And you question why this is, to escape your situation you give up your true reality and dream. This is why nobody will be ever in control, because the only control you have is witnessing yourself in the void

7 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

+1 to the Blob of the Jow. Also, contemplate synchronicity and expand it to holistic infinity 

@Jowblob @Keryo Koffa I have to disagree. My question was not about the absolute but about the mechanics of this particular dream/cration.  Jowblog, when i talk about consciousness or God i don´t mean the ultimate nature of You.

That which is Nothing is Absolute, everything that is something, is relative.

God and Consciousness are still relative things, of this particular creation. 

Ultimate Brahman/Liberation (the No-Thing, Non-Existence). means ending the 'stuckness' in the dream, including being 'stuck' in a so called Consciousness or Void.

'Void' still a 'thing' @Keryo Koffa As i told you in the past.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

If there was no Intelligence at all how could anything be possible?

Everything is possible because there is an Intelligence behind everything behind the world behind creation

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Reality is way too "convenient"

8 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Consciousness creates self-interactively, God ≠ Nothing, yet full control only exists in a Void

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

Intelligence rules all from behind the scenes

55 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I wanna know the relative mechanics

6 minutes ago, Atb210201 said:

Intelligence exists

I pointed you to synchronicity, ponder the concept.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

It's interesting and perhaps helpful to think of how consciousness forms into a creation to experience itself in a certain way. You do it every day, and every moment, you reform or change, experiencing infinity differently.

It's also helpful and breaks the logical mind to understand now is all that exists. This point in the pattern of your life. We do this X to manifest that Y, but there is no past, or future. You are just reforming yourself right now to be what you need/want/will/are patterned to be.

On 9/11/2024 at 2:55 PM, Javfly33 said:

I open Spotify app (or your streaming plataform of choice) and I start listening to my favorite artist music.

Lets say This song was recorded 1 year ago in a music studio 900km from where I Live (for example).

That music was recorded in pure consciousness, because the studio walls are consciousness and the recording software is also consciousness.

And now 1 year later I am listening to that song via a phone that is also consciousness, using a streaming plataform that uses servers that are machines which are made out of consciousness.

That song is recorded in consciousness or the Mind of "God", waiting for other part of consciousness (my physical body), to be receptive to that type of memory (the song), and the moment i press play i access that recording.

How is this even possible? How the mind of God orquestrates itself so perfectly? I Guess this is only possible if consciousness is pure intelligence. So It does not need a brain to do all of this.

If it's not your direct experience it's just speculations and concepts running around in your head. The best advise i received on spirituality is to stay with my experience. Now I can have all the knowledge about consciousness but those are concepts that i'm accumulating, having more concepts like that doesn't mean I get it. These words point to something that's what matters.

On 11/09/2024 at 11:55 AM, Javfly33 said:

How the mind of God orquestrates itself so perfectly?

Because there are no gaps. Imagine a square. You draw a diagonal line from one corner to another. Now there are two triangles which fit together perfectly with no gaps.  Imagine a void which is aware. The awareness/void can divide itself up indefinitely to dream reality. Everything orchestrates perfectly because there are no gaps: god is everywhere without exception, and everything is one dream.

57% paranoid