ExploringReality

How Does Everything Exist

18 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I'm watching your interview with Curt jaimungal and he frustrates me with his stubborn closed mindedness 😂😆 he was about to answer the Ultimate question for his self about why God is selfless and to imagine what he would create if he were God? I can see his rationality and self deception prevents him from taking his rationality on the question beyond the limits of his understanding and wonder. But he gets stuck and shrugged the question without fully tracing the logic to an insight on the most obvious and profound realization that God is Love because God has no bias as to what it creates. There is no Duality in actuality. When you are selfless you don't sneak in hidden biases as to what is created as God. If he truly desires to understand everything then he wouldn't be so fast as to mull over the question like flipping through a magazine of hypothesis and theory. Just my pissy rant haha 

That's what years of science and academia do to the mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ExploringReality you can formulate good what his stubborn behavior is looking like.

He really needs to take more time for real thinking and contemplating rather than skipping fast like solving a math problem really fast. he thinks probably he is intelligent so he always thinks that's a quick answer. Ok next problem 

11 hours ago, ExploringReality said:

why God is selfless and to imagine what he would create if he were God

"Create" and "selfless" can't be in the same sentence.

Curt has stated many times that these topics give him severe anxiety. He's scared not stupid.

I have seen him do podcasts about these topics and they give him so much anxiety that he will pre record his questions and send them to them instead of doing it live.

Basically he is seeking and will wake up. If these topics don't scare you up aren't doing it right.

Him being scared of what he is hearing means he is looking at it.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, ExploringReality said:

@BreakingthewallCurt is that you?

14 hours ago, ExploringReality said:

If god is doing something is because has the will of create, then how to have a will and be selfless same time?

@Breakingthewall That's for you to contemplate, don't expect me to hand you a realization that's unfathomable from a narrow limited biased, self serving and culturally indoctrinated linguistic programming. "Selfless" and "create" cannot co exist according to your mind.

Who knows

It's a mindfuck

A Mystery

Wow

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

15 hours ago, ExploringReality said:

31 minutes ago, ExploringReality said:

@Breakingthewall That's for you to contemplate, don't expect me to hand you a realization that's unfathomable from a narrow limited biased, self serving and culturally indoctrinated linguistic programming. "Selfless" and "create" cannot co exist according to your mind.

That about a realization that is unfathomable sounds funny. Don't get angry is someone question your beliefs, just explain yourself if you can. 

58 minutes ago, ExploringReality said:

@Breakingthewall That's for you to contemplate, don't expect me to hand you a realization that's unfathomable from a narrow limited biased, self serving and culturally indoctrinated linguistic programming.

🤣🤣🤣 this forum kills me sometimes 🤣🤣🤣

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Curt is a dismissive, closed-minded, unquestioning, self-deceived rationalist. God creates selflessly out of Non-Duality

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Academia does tend to rot your brains

1454125096518559.thumb.jpg.55efd54b1123e Can you elaborate? I do see him just skimming topics though

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Bro, ya can't put "Selfless" and "Create" in the same Sentence!

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Curty boy, is that you?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.1f08ed0ec27a604d5b270 Dude's scared of existentialism, give him a break.

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Willing creation ain't selfless, yo.

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default You wouldn't get it & That's like, your opinion, bro!

IMG_20230909_180303_579.thumb.jpg.20851f It's a mystery, woah...

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Watch your ego & answer the question, mah dude!

66d0268e039cb_Screenshot2024-08-29at09_4 I love this forum!

keryokoffa.thumb.png.daf1ad629f1e1f103b5 +1 from the Fractal Enthusiast

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Breakingthewall  You believe I'm angry, Be mindful how you ask. You stated a definitive belief that "create"and "selfless" cannot be in the same sentence. What is your justification on this? And notice that your thinking is biased based on your beliefs. If you can't fathom what I'm saying then that's okay.

Edited by ExploringReality

It isn't that the beginning was, the beginning is, there is no real division between the beginning and now, and that beginning and you are one and the same on a substantial level, scientists would agree since experiment indicates that though everything changes the apparent substance does not spontaneously arise at any given moment but instead is a later variation of itself.

How does everything work? When analysed it works by necessity, since it works by the continuum, and if it did not work by the continuum it would work by spontaneity and literally be random in every way (random upon analysis from within a system built on that spontaneity, but never "random in itself")

But the continuity disrupts when we stop analysing, and yet we ask how does everything work independently of our analysis? 

Something astounding happens when we investigate the origins of our concepts, we find that quantum indeterminacy/randomness as well as curved space-time is expected given the analytical and non-synthetical nature of the concepts of space/time/causality/necessity/simplicity/homogeneity etc, since there is no reason to expect that substances independent of our mind should be governed by concepts we abstract from experiences that are only possible in our mind. Its wild, please read the critique of Pure Reason by Kant.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

6 hours ago, ExploringReality said:

You stated a definitive belief that "create"and "selfless" cannot be in the same sentence. What is your justification on this?

It's obvious. God creating reality implies an actor performing an action with a result, and therefore with an intention, which is incompatible with being selfless. Reality cannot work like that, it is absolutely impossible, that god is a deus ex machina that does not fit anywhere that the human mind, which can only function in terms of cause/effect, creates in order to face the emptiness of existence.

Relative reality arises inevitably without the need for a creator, the only creator is the absence of limits of reality, which is the immediate cause of infinite relative facets of the absolute. These facets must be synchronized, it is impossible for them not to be, and this is the cause of infinite intelligence, also inevitable.

Ultimately only the total absolute is absolutely real, and appearances are appearances, relatively real, no one creates them, they flow interconnected to infinity in infinite cycles, and all of them, the absolute totality, are what we could call god. not a creator, this is absurd, anthropomorphic and impossible

8 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Curt is a dismissive, closed-minded, unquestioning, self-deceived rationalist. God creates selflessly out of Non-Duality

leo_2_small.png.ac38bc51ad8da6eae1c1aec6 Academia does tend to rot your brains

1454125096518559.thumb.jpg.55efd54b1123e Can you elaborate? I do see him just skimming topics though

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Bro, ya can't put "Selfless" and "Create" in the same Sentence!

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Curty boy, is that you?

Untitled.thumb.jpg.1f08ed0ec27a604d5b270 Dude's scared of existentialism, give him a break.

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Willing creation ain't selfless, yo.

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default You wouldn't get it & That's like, your opinion, bro!

IMG_20230909_180303_579.thumb.jpg.20851f It's a mystery, woah...

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Watch your ego & answer the question, mah dude!

66d0268e039cb_Screenshot2024-08-29at09_4 I love this forum!

keryokoffa.thumb.png.daf1ad629f1e1f103b5 +1 from the Fractal Enthusiast

🤣Great summary. Has God died, as Nietzsche said? Ohh😭😭😭. No, he's alive, but he isn't god. 

10 hours ago, Sandroew said:

@Keryo Koffa Do none of you own a fucking kettle? (Call back humor, get it? 😂) 

var MyResponse = Sandroew.Profile.Topics(filter="Shitpost")[0].get_video().filter_segment_by_voice()[-2].string();
MyResponse += '😁'; MyResponse.post_here();

@Breakingthewall Metamorphosis

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀