Gennadiy1981

What is God’s Plan Here?

30 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Strange loop complete, wanna go another round? 😁

@Keryo Koffa 🤣 I just had a deja vu. Something tells me This has already happened...

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Keryo Koffa 🤣 I just had a deja vu. Something tells me This has already happened...

Don't worry, I got lost in loops before, everything is infinite synchronicity, so the lesson is to meme the shit out of it 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Its only two things, Potential Expressed, Possibility Experienced..

Everyone here will  post something slightly different, or totally different, whatever is posted and explained, all of it is correct, even if some of it is very contradictory to each other, because al of it is Possible..

Just imagine all the Human Beings that have ever lived, its estimated that 117 billion Humans have lived, in the context of the Universe and Infinity, this is not a big number, but imagine the variety of Humans that have been here, yes we share many fundamentals on the deep deep levels, but on the surface most ppl are different, so that is an expression of Possibility, there have been 117 Billion different Ideologies about Life on this planet, all of it is correct because it is Possibility being Experienced and Expressed. 

So that is Absolute's plan for Us here, to Experience and Express the Potential inherent in the Fundamental Quality that Absolute Is! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

11 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Don't worry, I got lost in loops before, everything is infinite synchronicity, so the lesson is to meme the shit out of it 😁

Imagine if when i die i get stuck in keryo koffa meme loop hyper astral Mind space for 300 years 🤔😬

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Imagine if when i die i get stuck in keryo koffa meme loop hyper astral Mind space for 300 years 🤔😬

"[...] Maybe that's true, but have you considered the alternative interpretation that actually [...]" — Book of Leo - Interpretations - 70:11
"[...] it's beautiful it's wonderful it's the best thing that'll ever happen to you
no matter how much I tell you all that, it doesn't matter because you're utterly terrified of it
because you're so attached to your particular form and you think that I'm just bullshitting you [...]" — Book of Leo - Immortality - 46:12

On 8/6/2024 at 2:19 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

This would mean I'd teleport everyone on the forum to the new Actualized.org Headquarters and throw a massive party. There'll be infinite drinks, fractal dancefloors, synesthetic music that tastes like the color 963, 4D portal sculptures, 6-MeO-DMT, transcendental dance-offs with alien guests (especially machine elves), peak humor of Yimpa-level stand-up comedy, Sadhguru banners, non-dual competitions, vegan barbeque (prepared by Lila19), solipsistic sense (of self) deprivation chambers, arguing sessions about us being the same person (Leo), omni-paradigmal art from DMT hyperspace, Water by the River was gonna host some riddle events for the zen masters and students among us, and I'll be unlocking everyone's psychic powers using the eleventh stage of Spiral Metanics, at least those who are ok with privacy issues arising from Telepathy. Also, we'll all be celebrating the ∞th anniversary of actualized.org (such nostalgia!). Might play around with some 5th-density alchemy later. Oh, and ChatGPT will be attending in person, Terrance hasn't responded yet!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Gennadiy1981 No answer will satisfy you . Not even what is written by me. Due to infinitude nature of it. Everybody is spewing what they have gather in the memory .

If this question is not another post but deep down yearning from your end. Than keep going . you will find it but it will not be same as what other told you. The reason is Infinitude as its core.

Regardless of absolute or metaphysical perspectives, it seems that humanity tends towards unity. It is a slow trend that must overcome countless obstacles, but it is constant.

The primary human state is the tribe. The tribe is the mortal enemy of all other tribes, by definition, it is an expression of basic genetics: the strong survive, the weak die. This is gradually becoming more nuanced with the invention of technology. The first technology is agriculture, and from it arise cities, from here empires, etc. It seems obvious that a technology that provides unlimited resources, which is the case if the energy of matter can be used, will break all the barriers between humans, and humans will break all the barriers of their minds.

It may seem a little boring, but the reality is that war is only fun in the movies.

God's plan is Love

Love Love Love Beautiful Loveeeee

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

On 9/11/2024 at 5:19 AM, ExplorerMystic said:

@Gennadiy1981 No answer will satisfy you . Not even what is written by me. Due to infinitude nature of it. Everybody is spewing what they have gather in the memory .

If this question is not another post but deep down yearning from your end. Than keep going . you will find it but it will not be same as what other told you. The reason is Infinitude as its core.

Thank you, no it’s not another post but something that I have been contemplating a lot. And thank you all for insights on it. And so many insights are so different and some are even opposite, so it makes me realize that there is no plan really, but just to enjoy a human experience and that’s it. Please understand where I come from, my career was design and construe on, making something from scratch and competing till the end to see the results. So too I look at life as what is the final point, like what is the goal, what do I need to reach to get to finish line. And as two people pointed out here, I should not look at life through SD lens, maybe that’s a mistake. 
I was contemplating once and the idea that I got is to get into a state of total bliss, indefinitely, but then again maybe it’s my biases projected onto reality from listening and reading too much on deep spirituality from Zen perspective. Somehow to me, when there is no set rules, it becomes a Wild West, but then again, it is probably the projection of western socially and my personal career path that got intermingled. 
But I like how few answered that we are in a loop, we start from tribe and to higher development and then back again, meaning we had stage turquoise before and then jumped back into purple and so on. Maybe that is Gods plan.

So I think I can formulate my question better, “what is the absolute truth” or such may not even exists. I know the absolute truth is very minimal, probably few words yet with infinite definition.