Gennadiy1981

What is God’s Plan Here?

30 posts in this topic

I was really contemplating what is God’s goal here on earth? And you may understand God, any way you want it, whether it is you, whether it is high consciousness, whether it is universe or everything. So first, he created people in the stage, purple in SD. Then people are advancing to higher stages like we have now stage, orange, and green and some yellow. And let’s say in hundred years you will have a lot of humans in stage turquoise, and half yellow for instance. And let’s say another hundred more years most will be in stage turquoise. And then what? 

I guess maybe the better question is what is our goal? Are we meant to transcend eventually to Samadhi or whatever you call it? Or MahaSamadhi. I am just questioning, what is the end goal of humanity and God’s plan. And again I am not speaking of metamorphous old men in the cloud, but of Universal Conciseness, the Eternal One who was there before everything and will be after everything. Is our goal just to transcend? So say we become stage turquoise, then what? Or maybe we were never meant to be at that stage and live the way we live now, maybe a little better, but we always will have conflicts, inner political parties dispute? Or you see humans eventually becoming all monks? I guess the better question is where are we heading and where should an individual person head to. It’s easy to acquire higher stages when you are solo, but when as a society? 

Or maybe there are higher stages way beyond turquoise where we humans reach God like states like mystics and prophets? 

Edited by Gennadiy1981

God's plan is to be Infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All of this has been done before. Turquoise has been around but not called that. Everything is just being recycled but with different content. It's a loop, like a circle, going round and round and round and round infinitely. It only seems different because of the contents. History repeats itself and there's a pandemic every 100 years. I've heard it all before and strangers resembling each other. Nothing new under the sun and it's all a recycle bin FOREVER, but only in appearance.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

God has endless plans 🦢

👽

God is an ultra-creative, the absolute-creative who works on an infinite number of projects at the same time 🐍

Edited by Lila9

👽

@Gennadiy1981

Love. That‘s it. 

Also. Try not to look at this purely through the lens of spiral dynamics.

Its not like god sat there and said to himself.

“I’ll have people start off at stage purple and they’ll just evolve from there, good luck“

Happily Insane

Just now, Marcel said:

@Gennadiy1981

Love. That‘s it. 

Also. Try not to look at this purely through the lens of spiral dynamics.

Its not like god sat there and said to himself.

“I’ll have people start off at stage purple and they’ll just evolve from there, good luck“

:)xD

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I think earth may not be a good example of what happens when an advanced species like humans evolves on its own and comes into high attainments in consciousness. There seems to be at least a few complicating factors that indicate life here isn't as simple as that.

In general though, I would think the typical direction is similar to what you're guessing, where each member of the species taps universal consciousness and our unified existence is understood and experienced by all. Every aspect of society would likely be influenced, including technology, which would really take things to another level.

I'm sure that for us trying to guess what it'd be like, it would be the equivalent of monkeys trying to imagine the lives we currently live. It's probably beyond the scope of what we're capable of conceptualizing.

Edited by What Am I

3 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I was really contemplating what is God’s goal here on earth? And you may understand God, any way you want it, whether it is you, whether it is high consciousness, whether it is universe or everything. So first, he created people in the stage, purple in SD. Then people are advancing to higher stages like we have now stage, orange, and green and some yellow. And let’s say in hundred years you will have a lot of humans in stage turquoise, and half yellow for instance. And let’s say another hundred more years most will be in stage turquoise. And then what? 

Those are human concepts we invented.

I guess maybe the better question is what is our goal? Are we meant to transcend eventually to Samadhi or whatever you call it? Or MahaSamadhi. I am just questioning, what is the end goal of humanity and God’s plan. And again I am not speaking of metamorphous old men in the cloud, but of Universal Conciseness, the Eternal One who was there before everything and will be after everything. Is our goal just to transcend? So say we become stage turquoise, then what? Or maybe we were never meant to be at that stage and live the way we live now, maybe a little better, but we always will have conflicts, inner political parties dispute? Or you see humans eventually becoming all monks? I guess the better question is where are we heading and where should an individual person head to. It’s easy to acquire higher stages when you are solo, but when as a society? 

It's on us to create our purpose on this earth. There's no god to help us with that.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God's plan is to be Infinite.

For wanting to be infinite, it sure enjoys being finite a lot.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

i don’t think god has plans

it’s just spontaneity 

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i don’t think god has plans

it’s just spontaneity 

In a way, God's omnipotence allows for instantaneous value fulfillment.

So for it, everything is spontaneous evolutions.

Not for us though, we're slow.

To exit dodge pdq

This ain't nothing

Well it IS nothing

God's plan is elsewhere

How could perfection entertain imperfection

A silly mad thought ended as swiftly as contemplated

Why you still reading here?

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nothing new under the sun

Whitehead agrees with this but adds an (all-important) cherry on top: 

Every event arises from the totality of all previous events and adds something utterly new and unique to this totality. 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

To exit dodge pdq [...] Why you still reading here?

Cause I don't know what pdq stands for

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Cause I don't know what pdq stands for

better learn, pretty damn quick :P

18 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

better learn, pretty damn quick :P

Sorry, my mind is rotting pdq from all the forum relationship drama notifications. 😁

16 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I'm disillusioned with spiral dynaming on Earth endlessly for no conceivable reason.
Just why? Neither earth drama, nor transcending ever seem to end & lead nowhere.

Earth's and Human evolution are stories within infinity we're tuned into experiencing.

There's infinitely more stuff once you transcend, we just happen to be here right now.

Navigating this realm takes skill and it has much to offer, once you're done, you leave.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

What was God's plan when life was single-celled for 3 billion years? And then what was it's plan filling the ocean with mollusks? He was bored and his plan was to fill the ocean with squid? sounds fun. The gods plan is so understandable like making an specie to destroy it and another to last millions of years doing exactly the same without evolve, or do a planet as Uranus. Beautiful blue. 

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

For the infininty time, there is no God. 

for the ∞+1 (infinith-and-first) time, you are God.

Strange loop complete, wanna go another round? 😁