shenanigans

Setting up a OneNote, any beginners advice?

22 posts in this topic

I like my onenote that I use. It's online and synched with all my devices. It's easy to navigate and very simple. I've looked at Obsidian before, and it was okay. I don't know much about it. But, OneNote is convient and I am already set up with it. It seems like it's not a priority.

I use Trello for short term, and mid term planning. Also Synched on all my devices.

I use Onenote for building collections, planning long term, organizing notes, ideas, writing essays for myself etc. Synched to all my devices. Future EQ videos will be written there for my teleprompter.

I use my remarkable journal for taking notes in a distraction free setting, as well as contemplation and thinking, and writing out Qigong routines. It's synched to all my devices.

I am open to looking at Obsidian, but I'd need more research. I like the idea of the mind map, and some of it's features. 

I consider myself a novice at commonplace books. I have a lot to improve on.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I just set up a python script that creats my daily note with all the necessary structure, pulls my tasks from the whole database and syncs it with my Google Calendar. And all I have to do is type 'python daily_drive.py'. If you are a techie/ nerd out on stuff like this, ain't no other option than obsidian. 

P.S - you can use your notes as a contextual window for AI agents to help you with projects. I set up the script above in 10 minutes using this fact.