Javfly33

Women do not Love men, they Love you as a provider. Do you agree?

85 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 My intuition is that you're attempting to create a world that makes sense logically from a personal safety standpoint in relation to women or a single woman even rather than only relying on understanding that helps you understand the dynamics of where there's connection versus staying away from the patterns that altogether don't facilitate what is good for the both of you in this regard.

By intellectualising to the point of generality, you're overcomplicating it and forgetting that 'relationship' is just steering the ship on what helps you relate to another human being. 

Just because both sexes have now been a part of societies thought experiment on what would happen if we warped the ego development of many demographics, it doesn't mean that the statements that can be said about the patterns of those outcomes are now reflective of sexes in general, rather symptomatic of an environmental sickness that is continuing to spread, across new viral cultural mutations.

In other words, you need to become seriously clinically self-honest about all the potential false ideas you have about both sexes, but not to berate yourself, rather to then be totally clinical about those potential relationship partners that are going to be aligned for something that is not only long term but genuinely reflective of what a truly good relationship can be come like.

View your own perception of the opposite sex or even just someone you may like from the viewpoint of a scientist researching todays modern sociological patterns for greater objectivity to disentangle yourself from any potential ego backlashes you may have from this process.

90% of your work here is not going to be in analysing the opposite sex but in just examining yourself with a greater level of depth and self-honesty. Apply responsibility always to the inside, don't give your power away by blaming an entire sex when 99.99% of both men and women had no idea they were going to be born into society with a bunsen burner underneath a flask to see how different cultural mutations infect one another.

On 9/10/2024 at 10:36 PM, blackchair said:

51960802_1204267056405566_63803628881790 blackchair
Incel vibes much? What happen' to ya mountin' yoga? Fix ya mind first!

7 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default RendHeaven
You ain't "sharin'", yo' yappin' ego is a confirmation seeker, your true colors be shinin' thru.
Yo' triggers are boomin', insecurity tells it all. Respec' is earned. He shows face at least, wby?

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

66d0268e039cb_Screenshot2024-08-29at09_4 Javfly33
Keep' em haters comin', I got sumtin' special for ya! Dude, title's askin' yo'pinions 'bout healin' advice.
Yo' dismissive judgments are misplaced, show some empathy. Mah "true motives"? Gimme a break!
'Observationally accurate' my ass! C'mon, keep 'em insults comin', "let the hate flow thru you!"
Authenticity polarizes, da Truth burns vampires like u. Got no inherent worth? I show face, @KK seen it.

3 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default RendHeaven
Chill, tis ain't no fight, mah dude!

There we go, let's make the reddit actualized beef more artsy 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Letho said:

@Javfly33 My intuition is that you're attempting to create a world that makes sense logically from a personal safety standpoint in relation to women or a single woman even rather than only relying on understanding that helps you understand the dynamics of where there's connection versus staying away from the patterns that altogether don't facilitate what is good for the both of you in this regard.

By intellectualising to the point of generality, you're overcomplicating it and forgetting that 'relationship' is just steering the ship on what helps you relate to another human being. 

Just because both sexes have now been a part of societies thought experiment on what would happen if we warped the ego development of many demographics, it doesn't mean that the statements that can be said about the patterns of those outcomes are now reflective of sexes in general, rather symptomatic of an environmental sickness that is continuing to spread, across new viral cultural mutations.

In other words, you need to become seriously clinically self-honest about all the potential false ideas you have about both sexes, but not to berate yourself, rather to then be totally clinical about those potential relationship partners that are going to be aligned for something that is not only long term but genuinely reflective of what a truly good relationship can be come like.

View your own perception of the opposite sex or even just someone you may like from the viewpoint of a scientist researching todays modern sociological patterns for greater objectivity to disentangle yourself from any potential ego backlashes you may have from this process.

90% of your work here is not going to be in analysing the opposite sex but in just examining yourself with a greater level of depth and self-honesty. Apply responsibility always to the inside, don't give your power away by blaming an entire sex when 99.99% of both men and women had no idea they were going to be born into society with a bunsen burner underneath a flask to see how different cultural mutations infect one another.

That was all I ever needed to say. Finally, someone who really gets it... thank you! There we go!

I think we can close the entire "Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family" section now as "answered".

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

That was all I ever needed to say. Finally, someone who really gets it... thank you! There we go!

I think we can close the entire "Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family" section now as "answered".

Its just a beggining 

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

Its just a beggining 

If this beginning was baseline, that'd be quite enough for a while.

@Javfly33 I also had many infatuations in my life and not of them turned into a relationship but what I have realised that almost every girl that I have attracted in my life/ have a girlfriend I was never infatuated with them in the first place. Love is much more nuanced , growth filled and distinct from infatuation and also has tribulations.

8 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Javfly33 I also had many infatuations in my life and not of them turned into a relationship but what I have realised that almost every girl that I have attracted in my life/ have a girlfriend I was never infatuated with them in the first place. Love is much more nuanced , growth filled and distinct from infatuation and also has tribulations.

I get infatuated by the minute with every person I pass on the street & text with on actualized 😝

@Keryo Koffa 😂 no longer dude I just move away my gaze the moment that person is not looking at me.

Edited by Rishabh R

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM-RJwSGQ8

Edited by Keryo Koffa

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Ok im done 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKV2KoKRtSk  😁 See ya next round!

This is my second language so I can't be so articulate so I may come as harsh, sorry for my blunt incel vibe post, but lots of users here have 10 000 + post mostly about spiritulity and how they are one step to enlightenment and then you follow those users and here on sexuality forum, turn out they can't talk to girls what's so ever. It's mind boggling, if you are so close to enlightenment, in my opinion you should have mastered basic human condition, and that is how to fall in love, or to have sex...just my 2 cents....

On 9/9/2024 at 3:55 PM, aurum said:

Stop consuming manosphere garbage.

The funny thing is on the other side of the coin there’s a far bigger, more aggressive and toxic movement. And unlike the manosphere, it also has almost full societal and governmental support, feminism. Visit a women’s dating forum and watch their tiktoks. You’ll see them talking substantially worse about us than anything we could get away with saying about them. Yeah I’d say it’s perfectly fair and necessary for us to have our manosphere counterstrike.

1 minute ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

The funny thing is on the other side of the coin there’s a far bigger, more aggressive and toxic movement. And unlike the manosphere, it also has almost full societal and governmental support, feminism. Visit a women’s dating forum and watch their tiktoks. You’ll see them talking substantially worse about us than anything we could get away with saying about them. Yeah I’d say it’s perfectly fair and necessary for us to have our manosphere counterstrike.

Oh, wow, the feminists are joining the dick-measuring contest for most drama? lol, neat!

3 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

You dont need alot of thinking to see you are the same as the thing you hate 🫠

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

3 hours ago, blackchair said:

This is my second language so I can't be so articulate so I may come as harsh, sorry for my blunt incel vibe post, but lots of users here have 10 000 + post mostly about spiritulity and how they are one step to enlightenment and then you follow those users and here on sexuality forum, turn out they can't talk to girls what's so ever. It's mind boggling, if you are so close to enlightenment, in my opinion you should have mastered basic human condition, and that is how to fall in love, or to have sex...just my 2 cents....

And there's those who talk about nothing all day, but literally!

45 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And there's those who talk about nothing all day, but literally!

?

7 minutes ago, blackchair said:

?

Talking about "nothing" all day 😁

Edited by Keryo Koffa

4 hours ago, blackchair said:

The real “enlightened” ones here realize they know nothing. I don’t know shit 😁

Edited by Lyubov