Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

What is your opinion of life coach Amadeo Llados?

22 posts in this topic

I don't really know too much about this guy and my Spanish isn't good enough to get much of what he's saying (even though I'm in Spain atm).

But I just wanted to say a couple things ive noticed about influencers in this space. The main goal is to make you feel something, motivated, happy, intrigued, even envy, whatever. This is done through talking in a tone that seems completely certain of what they are saying. What they're saying is somewhat important but the more successful ones are able to say it in a way that hooks you. The actual content won't be anything you couldn't get and even better in relevant books, so it isn't really the content it's the feeling you get from the personality. 

So what happens is you buy in wholesale to this personality and even defend them when others criticise them. You overlook any flaws because you're focused on the way you feel when you listen to them. This feeling trumps any logic because it's addictive. There's also the feeling of 'normal' people don't get it but I do, so it gives you a sense of you're the one in the know. 

These guys are experts at doing this, this is their real talent. This isn't to say that you couldn't have this talent and also have something worthwhile to say and don't have any ulterior motives. But in my experience it's more likely people that develop these talents to this degree, are usually covering up something. If you are really trying to seek further understanding and knowledge, I would build up the skill of trying to discern who is trying to manipulate your feelings for some sort of gain and who is genuinely just passing on solid, helpful information

1 hour ago, Consept said:

I don't really know too much about this guy and my Spanish isn't good enough to get much of what he's saying (even though I'm in Spain atm).

But I just wanted to say a couple things ive noticed about influencers in this space. The main goal is to make you feel something, motivated, happy, intrigued, even envy, whatever. This is done through talking in a tone that seems completely certain of what they are saying. What they're saying is somewhat important but the more successful ones are able to say it in a way that hooks you. The actual content won't be anything you couldn't get and even better in relevant books, so it isn't really the content it's the feeling you get from the personality. 

So what happens is you buy in wholesale to this personality and even defend them when others criticise them. You overlook any flaws because you're focused on the way you feel when you listen to them. This feeling trumps any logic because it's addictive. There's also the feeling of 'normal' people don't get it but I do, so it gives you a sense of you're the one in the know. 

These guys are experts at doing this, this is their real talent. This isn't to say that you couldn't have this talent and also have something worthwhile to say and don't have any ulterior motives. But in my experience it's more likely people that develop these talents to this degree, are usually covering up something. If you are really trying to seek further understanding and knowledge, I would build up the skill of trying to discern who is trying to manipulate your feelings for some sort of gain and who is genuinely just passing on solid, helpful information

very well explained sir.