Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

What is your opinion of life coach Amadeo Llados?

19 posts in this topic

Most of his content is in spanish (he´s from Madrid) but recently has started to post videos in english so you can also check it out. Here´s a podcast:

His story is pretty crazy.

He went from 600$ in his bank account working as a dishwasher in Australia to 7 years later a millionarie business of coaching.  

He made himself millionarie as a fitness coach but his work has evolved from hardcore materialism and now he stresses the importance about only making money and making business that can help society.

His message has also has a pretty strong foundation in Spirituality although is low level spirituality. But still, is something rare to see. 

Im kind of addicted to his videos and instagram stories. Im not going to buy anything from him because i believe his school is sort of a pseudo piramid scheme (referral system), but i think overall his message is pretty high conscious motivator.

Of course don´t expect a Sadhguru or Matt Kahn here, this is still strong level Orange but is a pretty conscious orange. Some traits of green. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

I'm from Spain and I've heard negative opinions about him. From the few clips I've seen on TV, he seems like one of those influencers who takes advantage of immature middle-class teenagers. But to be honest, I haven’t watched his content myself. I’ve already seen a lot of stage orange content from his predecessors.

8 hours ago, Alex4 said:

I'm from Spain and I've heard negative opinions about him. From the few clips I've seen on TV, he seems like one of those influencers who takes advantage of immature middle-class teenagers. But to be honest, I haven’t watched his content myself. I’ve already seen a lot of stage orange content from his predecessors.

Im also from spain lol I literally discovered him because of hate, in Telecinco. 

But then i started seeing his videos and realized it was the TV Mainstream that is wrong.

Some people will lose money on their business scheme but overall his message is pretty positive and you don´t need to buy anything from him to benefit. 

On 10/9/2024 at 9:59 PM, Javfly33 said:

Im also from spain lol I literally discovered him because of hate, in Telecinco. 

But then i started seeing his videos and realized it was the TV Mainstream that is wrong.

Some people will lose money on their business scheme but overall his message is pretty positive and you don´t need to buy anything from him to benefit. 

I will give the guy a chance, is there some video you recommend? I saw a clip a few days ago where he was going off on YouTubers who move to Andorra to pay fewer taxes, saying they had a scarcity mindset for wanting to go to an isolated place just to save a money. The guy just went full circle defending taxes :D

If you watch telecinco you are a solid orange hehe, just joking ;)

Yeah I live In Spain as well. I'm seriously disappointed for how little people see through his BS

Stay the f* away from that guy, he's the Spanish speaking wannabe Tate, exploiting people in literally the same pyramid scheme  and cultish ways.

The problem with these guys is that there is a tiny bit of inspirational advice, sometimes in a condescending tone, that resonates with people that lack discipline or are stuck in a rut, but then it's covered with a massive ammout of grift, lies and BS , which manipulate gullible, vulnerable,  ideological, immature , lost men and take advantage of them in really insidious ways . 

And then these people themselves ( Llados, Tate, Pat bet-david) are too ignorant to see the degree of their grift and deceptiveness, so of course they act totally congruent,  so you really believe them and can't see any degree of Ill intent or dishonest communication.

They really believe they are helping the world. They believe their own BS. It's always like that with these pyramid scheme guys.

Don't fall for this guy's BS. Some of his words may make sense but he runs a literal pyramid scheme, and these people always justify their actions because pyramid schemes work.

Yeah , they work for the people at the top 5%. If you don't see the problem In that it's because you haven't been exploited bad enough enough times yet

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

On 10/9/2024 at 9:59 PM, Javfly33 said:

overall his message is pretty positive and you don´t need to buy anything from him to benefit. 

this is partially true but that naiveness is what gets people groomed into being taken advantage of over time as they consume more and more of the content and build more and more trust. 

consuming the content and observing from a distance is the gateway drug per se.

Just like a Pitcher Plant does, you get baited by the sweet nectar of  free content and motivational speeches, and then you slip down into their grift funnel bait

8cf0142a-76b1-46cb-b844-3d4d1b6d1024_tex

200.gif

Edited by mmKay

On 9/13/2024 at 4:25 AM, mmKay said:

this is partially true but that naiveness is what gets people groomed into being taken advantage of over time as they consume more and more of the content and build more and more trust. 

Just like a Pitcher Plant does, you get baited by the sweet nectar of  free content and motivational speeches, and then you slip down into their grift funnel bait

8cf0142a-76b1-46cb-b844-3d4d1b6d1024_tex

200.gif

Self Mastery Co. (formerly RSD) executes this EXACT pitcher plant model. 

41 minutes ago, WonderSeeker said:

Self Mastery Co. (formerly RSD) executes this EXACT pitcher plant model. 

Free content is a common marketing strategy ( look at how Leo funneled thousands of people into his Life purpose course), but RSD is not a pyramid scheme.

They are notorious for upselling and overcharging though.

I mentioned the pitcher plant in the context of hovering around pyramid  schemes until you eventually fall for it.

RSD is orders of magnitude more valuable than this guy's stuff. They pioneered an entire market.

On 13/9/2024 at 11:34 AM, mmKay said:

Yeah I live In Spain as well. I'm seriously disappointed for how little people see through his BS

Stay the f* away from that guy, he's the Spanish speaking wannabe Tate, exploiting people in literally the same pyramid scheme  and cultish ways.

The problem with these guys is that there is a tiny bit of inspirational advice, sometimes in a condescending tone, that resonates with people that lack discipline or are stuck in a rut, but then it's covered with a massive ammout of grift, lies and BS , which manipulate gullible, vulnerable,  ideological, immature , lost men and take advantage of them in really insidious ways . 

And then these people themselves ( Llados, Tate, Pat bet-david) are too ignorant to see the degree of their grift and deceptiveness, so of course they act totally congruent,  so you really believe them and can't see any degree of Ill intent or dishonest communication.

They really believe they are helping the world. They believe their own BS. It's always like that with these pyramid scheme guys.

Don't fall for this guy's BS. Some of his words may make sense but he runs a literal pyramid scheme, and these people always justify their actions because pyramid schemes work.

Yeah , they work for the people at the top 5%. If you don't see the problem In that it's because you haven't been exploited bad enough enough times yet

Thanks, man. My suspicions were heading in that direction. It's true, we shouldn't be swayed by just a few nice motivational quotes. I'll watch the documentary tonight!

On 17/9/2024 at 9:14 AM, Alex4 said:

Thanks, man. My suspicions were heading in that direction. It's true, we shouldn't be swayed by just a few nice motivational quotes. I'll watch the documentary tonight!

I've watched this video along with some of his other content, and he is a total scam. While there's some amount of truth in his message, there are far better orange type role models . Much of what he promotes is toxic. 

On 12/9/2024 at 3:47 PM, Alex4 said:

I will give the guy a chance, is there some video you recommend? I saw a clip a few days ago where he was going off on YouTubers who move to Andorra to pay fewer taxes, saying they had a scarcity mindset for wanting to go to an isolated place just to save a money. The guy just went full circle defending taxes :D

The clips of last year in his channel all of them are pretty good. 

If you watch telecinco you are a solid orange hehe, just joking ;)

I was just doing zapping lol

On 13/9/2024 at 11:34 AM, mmKay said:

, but then it's covered with a massive ammout of grift, lies and BS ,

Like what lies? So far all the mainstream media and culture have critized about him has been their lies. 

He´s a pretty authentic guy. 

I already said his business scheme right now would make you lose money. But is his energy and message that i find value in. 90% of his top students of course are selling 'smoke' making money. The fact though is a lot of people have motivated themselves by his coaching.

Is simple, you have to be able to separate what is valuable vs what is not. 

On 13/9/2024 at 1:25 PM, mmKay said:

Not for all people, i´ve been watching him for 6 months and my opinion that his referral business is not profitable for newcomers haven´t changed. I would not invest money on him, yet I benefit from his overall free content-coaching.

Also the people that spent 3K in their mastermind is because they have money to spend 3K. 

There are people that have enough intelligence to not do that. 

On 18/9/2024 at 9:21 AM, Alex4 said:

Much of what he promotes is toxic. 

Like what?

You sure you are not projecting your own envy because he is fit as fuck, has lambos and a 10 latina girlfriend?

If you’ve already made up your mind about this dude, there's not much more to say. For anyone reading this thread, dont be naive.

On 19/9/2024 at 10:53 AM, Javfly33 said:

The clips of last year in his channel all of them are pretty good. 

I was just doing zapping lol

Like what lies? So far all the mainstream media and culture have critized about him has been their lies. 

He´s a pretty authentic guy. 

I already said his business scheme right now would make you lose money. But is his energy and message that i find value in. 90% of his top students of course are selling 'smoke' making money. The fact though is a lot of people have motivated themselves by his coaching.

Is simple, you have to be able to separate what is valuable vs what is not. 

Not for all people, i´ve been watching him for 6 months and my opinion that his referral business is not profitable for newcomers haven´t changed. I would not invest money on him, yet I benefit from his overall free content-coaching.

Also the people that spent 3K in their mastermind is because they have money to spend 3K. 

There are people that have enough intelligence to not do that. 

Like what?

You sure you are not projecting your own envy because he is fit as fuck, has lambos and a 10 latina girlfriend?

Nobody here is denying that part of his message is valid, but why not listen to non-toxic orange influencers? Seriously, you have Leo’s videos that can motivate you way more without poisoning your mind. I get what you mean about sticking to just the motivational message, I’ve done the same before, listening to red pill content to boost my confidence with women, thinking I could filter out the nonsense. But before you know it, that toxic message seeps into your brain in ways you don’t even realize.

On 19/9/2024 at 10:53 AM, Javfly33 said:

No man, I don't envy him, I can assure you. I can envy 1000 other people but not this character.

On 20/9/2024 at 0:33 PM, Alex4 said:

listening to red pill content to boost my confidence with women, thinking I could filter out the nonsense. But before you know it, that toxic message seeps into your brain in ways you don’t even realize.

No man, I don't envy him, I can assure you. I can envy 1000 other people but not this character.

@Alex4 What is 'toxic' about him? Have you actually watched some of his real content or just watch the haters that literally make a living out of throwing hate to other people? 

That sounds pretty toxic to me.

Is toxic to defend women which he has done in several videos? While he could clearly could critique them for being 'gold diggers'?

Sounds to me much more toxic the 9900 channels of shitty red pill around in YouTube or dating coaches trying to really scam your money (aka, 'daygame coaches')

I get it. You prefer the social matrix. The one that is formal and sensible and it won´t ever make you 'uncomfortable' by calling you 'mileurista'. But will do nothing to get you out of the rug. Your 'politically correct' society is very happy you make 1.5k a month, drive a Toyota and do drugs and drink alcohol to numb your spirit. 

Yes, the 'bad' guys is those ones that actually say truths, of course. The devils are scared of the Truth. They see it as something bad. 

Which is precisely why people like LLados precisely have haters from mainstream and those toxic channels that only make living about hating other people, but contributing nothing to the world. 

Maybe rethink your meaning of 'good' and 'bad'. You might have gotten it backwards. 

On 19/9/2024 at 1:35 PM, mmKay said:

If you’ve already made up your mind about this dude, there's not much more to say. For anyone reading this thread, dont be naive.

@mmKay So a lawyer that has no business with him says to you that his business is NOT a scam but hey, you guys know more than the lawyer and say IT IS A SCAM.

You sure you are not a bit biased here and bit more envy about the Lambos 😂😂 otro plebeyo mileurista ofendido 😂

Just accepte it, you are not making 500K a month and it makes you bitter as fuck that he does it, has a hot latina of wife and has 8 supercars.

99% of your mind wants to think 'he is bad'. And I´m saying that is your Bias. Your mind wants to project that he is a sort of scammer or bad person because you can not deal with your toxic envy.

Edited by Javfly33

Motivational speeches are the nr 1 recruitment tactic for MLMs .

It's not unique to Llados. All MLMs and pyramid schemes motivate people with ( often fake or fabricated) rags to riches success stories, triggering their pain points, whether it's calling out their weight , lack of discipline, low income or lack of relationships or talking about the possibilities and exciting future that awaits them.

It could not work other way. If a pitcher plant had disgusting goo inside instead of sweet nectar it would never work

If all Llados did was motivational speaking, giving real value and teaching or coaching I'd be all for him...

But you can't hype people up and then funnel them into your MLM, and then upsell those motivated people to do the same scheme as you.

That's where you lose me. No matter if it works or not financially . It's clear as day what you're doing.

"No hay peor cosa que un tonto motivado "

- - -

Yeah, MLMs are not illegal. They're in a legal grey area , but are one single step from Pyramid schemes which are literally illegal and absolute scam.

- - -

Raul ( the lawyer you're referring  to ) has a soft spot for "underdogs" and "fighting the man" because of his unique struggle with the giant "Cofidis" , which almost ruined him, but he had a real rags to riches story

He has made a serious leap of judgement with Llados, which show you even smart people can fall for the charm.

If you only listen to Llados words and don't look at his business model, you can't assess him properly.

A lawyer works with the law, and the law is flawed in this case. Don't give away your personal judgement to a lawyer

It's simple. He hypes people up with real messages that make sense and valuable perspectives, but then he promises the world and funnels those people into his MLM , and sells people courses on how to do the same thing 

6 hours ago, mmKay said:

If all Llados did was motivational speaking, giving real value and teaching or coaching I'd be all for him...

@mmKay Let me ask you something, this message seems toxic or 'andrew tate' style to you? (he posted it in instagram some time ago).

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-22 a las 19.35.38.png

Because it seems to me a pretty healthy powerful message.

Yes, is a 'simple' message. Is not like nobel-price award of creativity. But in an era where societies are starting to normalize the use of drugs (psychedelics), maybe is not bad a guy that just reminds us of the basics. 

Just so you know, I actually discovered this guy after 2 years following Sadhguru and doing 1-2 hours each day of energy kriyas and Yoga.

So is not i was in a low perception state of consciousness. I was in a pretty heightened state of perception and the day i discovered him i instantly knew he had some unique value, independent of the fact that he is of course a 'hustler' and his allusions to God are biased towards his benefit.

But you won´t find a state orange coach that is not biased and selfish. Remember we are not talking about Enlightened sages here. ALL coaches wants your money and attention and are selfish. 

He does motivation speaking and funnels people into his pyramid scheme. That takes away any merit or credibility he may have. Period. Sprinkling some spiritual talk into the message is nothing new and is even more insidious