AION

Women don’t love you. They love the life style you can provide?

125 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

Thank you for checking out the series. 

And yes, judgment is commonly the root of "evil" actions.... because we begin to view ourselves as good guys fighting the bad guys. And we dehumanize the bad guys.

But this also opens up the possibility that we are bad/invalid because we're viewing the world that way.

I meditated on this topic and I found out that shame makes us wear personas (psychological clothes). To be shameless is to undress the personas others have forced us to wear. Or we ourselves made us wear. 

adam-and-eve.jpg

Edited by AION

This song represents how I feel about my ex. When doing self inquiry during I noticed that I projected the perfect feminine ideal archetype onto my ex. 

But is was just a projection…

She is just a human being who eats,  breathes, shits and is full of bull like the rest of us. 

Or just as the prophet Lil Wayne said:

”you are all about her, and she is about hers” like in this song:

It is fundamentally wrong to project the perfect feminine archetype on modern day women. We aren’t in the Victorian era. She just wants that lollipop (emotional fix). Her god is her emotion. So it is better to treat a girl as a you know what than to treat her as a queen. 

Lil Wayne’s understanding of women is on par. Romantics like Kanye West are not. Romantics are for men. Women have higher priorities in relationships. 

7 minutes ago, AION said:

This song represents how I feel about my ex. When doing self inquiry during I noticed that I projected the perfect feminine ideal archetype onto my ex. 

But is was just a projection…

She is just a human being who eats,  breathes, shits and is full of bull like the rest of us. 

Or just as the prophet Lil Wayne said:

”you are all about her, and she is about hers” like in this song:

It is fundamentally wrong to project the perfect feminine archetype on modern day women. We aren’t in the Victorian era. She just wants that lollipop (emotional fix). Her god is her emotion. So it is better to treat a girl as a you know what than to treat her as a queen. 

Lil Wayne’s understanding of women is on par. Romantics like Kanye West are not. Romantics are for men. Women have higher priorities in relationships. 

Modern woman 😂 more like classic modern male post, wtf you doing ..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

17 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

What do you recommend to heal shame?

Books? Practices?

I recommend Shadow Work as this is about loving and embracing the parts of yourself that you have pushed away and rejected. And there are lots of practices for this.

One is to practice dropping judgment by accepting both halves of all polarities.

For example, if someone has the idea that to be passive is good and to be aggressive is bad... that means they will begin rejecting any part of themselves they deem as aggressive. 

But if they instead recognized these as neutral qualities that can be express in positive and negative ways, they can accept both sides of the polarity.

But it's also important to accept ourselves unconditionally, even if we were to have the worst expressions of the traits.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

12 hours ago, AION said:

I meditated on this topic and I found out that shame makes us wear personas (psychological clothes). To be shameless is to undress the personas others have forced us to wear. Or we ourselves made us wear. 

adam-and-eve.jpg

Yes, that's true. But even beyond the persona level, it causes us to split ourselves into two categories... good/desirable parts and bad/undesirable parts. And this expresses itself as the personas we use to hide parts of ourselves. 

And we try to annihilate the supposedly bad/undesirable parts. And this creates shame and fragmentation and division... within ourselves and in relation to other people and from the universe at large.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.