AION

Women don’t love you. They love the life style you can provide?

125 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Ajax said:

light, like love must flow freely and can't be possessed or captured..

Love this.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, AION said:

Good stuff. Sometimes I forget love can’t be given. Others are just stimulants for love but that doesn’t mean that polish girl I saw yesterday wouldn’t be able to infuse love in me if she sat next to me right now and was caressing me while I was typing this message.

That's lust. Another form of love, but don't confuse the two.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, AION said:

I talked about what you told me with a female friend (she is helping me with this stuff). And from my experience women don’t ruminate on male shame. And she is not interested on ruminating on this topic. 

From the female perspective she just want a confident guy. You might call it “a guy who is not ashamed of himself”. But most females aren’t involved in that. They don’t want to know how to sausage is made. They just want the sausage: the sausage is women wanting a confident guy who is not self doubting or being ashamed. 

I know I shouldn’t discuss these topics with women but I just got dumb struck that the regular women don’t care about male problems. Feminine nature is very ruthless when it comes down to natural selection. 

Also when talking to female friends I hear that females can be ruthless towards each other while I literally never had any hostility with any men. Actually last week I had hostility with two guys but it got resolved very quickly when they found out I was not stepping back. 

Needless to say is that I need to let go of the hope of a girl fixing me or giving me the love I haven’t received. It is a bitter pill to swallow. Shame is basically telling to your self “these parts shouldn’t be there” and the opposite of shame is telling your things that they should be there or it is acceptable that they are there. And accepting that as a basic premise going forward in life and in relationship building. 

For me shame manifests in putting other people on n1 and myself on n2. In my family I always had to do this. So now I need to let go of the shame of “asserting” myself into the world.(( I remember being ashamed of having a dick because I was beaten one time for playing with my dick when I was only few years old. Kind of strange of me remembering that: this is my oldest memory of shame)) And being ok with being denied while anchoring the frame of mind that it is ok to place myself in n1 and that it is nothing to be ashamed of that.

I’m a chronic nice guy. So if I had to write my own prescription I would put it like this in archetypical language: be less of a pussy, and be more like a dick. 

This isn't really what I meant by what I wrote to you.

It's more the other way around. 

Your problem is only a woman-problem at the symptom level. The real problem is shame. And this is what creates the n1/n2 problem that you mentioned because that is a symptom of the shame.

I know that your problem SEEMS like it's a problem with women and dating. But it really isn't. 

Shame is the beginning and end of the issue, and it manifests likely in many forms... and this woman-problem is just one of them.

So, my advice isn't about alleviating shame for the sake of being more confident with women... as that isn't the root of the problem, just a symptom. And if you try to alleviate shame to be more acceptable to women, you will just double down on and exacerbate the shame.

My advice is rather to seek to resolve the shame because you want what's best for yourself, and as a side-benefit of resolving the shame this will enable you pursue connection, love, sex etc. from a frame that doesn't come from a sense of lack and a need for external validation. 

And the ONLY way you can alleviate shame is by practicing unconditional self-acceptance and compassion.

If you put a condition on loving and accepting yourself, it will create shame in you. And you will go seeking validation from the outside.

And one side-effect of this is that you will be looking to women to validate you so that you can finally love and accept yourself. And of course, this puts all sorts of pressure and stakes into romantic interactions that aren't actually there.

And once you come to accept yourself... you don't need to pretend to be a nice guy or a dick or any other kind of thing to get women to like you. You will just feel comfortable being yourself, and there will be women that are attracted to you as yourself without any calculation about what kind of persona that you need to adopt.

And seeking out some mentor to teach you how to get good with women... or trying to learn to act like a dick isn't going to help you.

To do this would be like trying to cure malaria by taking a a fever reducer. It might bring the fever down, but it won't really resolve the issue.

Edited by Emerald

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Shame is the beginning and end of the issue, and it manifests likely in many forms... and this woman-problem is just one of them.

So, my advice isn't about alleviating shame for the sake of being more confident with women... as that isn't the root of the problem, just a symptom. And if you try to alleviate shame to be more acceptable to women, you will just double down on and exacerbate the shame.

I remember once a few months back you started a thread about the male/female dynamic and the problems they face. I remember you saying something about shame being at the core of some of these relationship issues and you went on to explain it in detail. 

His response to you shows how what you wrote was on point and how shame can be such a deal-breaker if one is going through this emotion and how it can negatively impact us if not dealt with at the core. If you can find that thread,(no big deal if you can't) it would be nice to share it here for reference. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

The "useful" (entitled) ones never stop yappin' and complaining, I'd rather take the brute

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

The lifestyle you provide is part of you. If they love the lifestyle you provide, they are loving that part of you. If that's all they love, it's a shallow relationship with not much relating going on.

Some people are shallow, or some people will never relate to you much, so don't get involved intimately with them.

For money a fairly simple rule I have would be to ask the girl to pay half on the first date, I understand this puts more traditionally-minded women off but for me, it is a good filter. You can pay for the next 100 dates if she takes that first half/half.

Also if she loves simple things that show you care or thought about her, that's a good sign. You can gauge these two very early on.

Edited by BlueOak

25 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

For money a fairly simple rule I have would be to ask the girl to pay half on the first date, I understand this puts more traditionally-minded women off but for me, it is a good filter. You can pay for the next 100 dates if she takes that first half/half.

If a man asks me out and asks me to pay half or my share, I'll pay it all and say it was nice knowing you. I don't need to be scrutinized on whether I'm willing to pay for my half of the date when he asked me out. I don't ask men out on dates; so if I'm on one, it's because I was asked. If a woman asks a man out in a date, she should pay yes, but it still shows the trajectory of the relationship if he allows her to, whether it turns out to be serious or not. Let her reach for the bill, if that's what happens but interrupt and say you got this.

If a man is only concerned that she's willing to foot half the bill on the first date, and sees her as a good match because of that or even one that won't use him or whatever his concerns are about financial issues, it's not worth my time. He's the one making it an issue not her by doing that.

I don't care about the other 100 dates that he may pay, I just don't want to be tested in this manner, test me to see if I reach out to open your side of the car door or not while I'm already seated;  that test, if testing at all, is a better indicator of a good woman, imo, or if she ever embarrasses you in public.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

If a man asks me out and asks me to pay half or my share, I'll pay it all and say it was nice knowing you. I don't need to be scrutinized on whether I'm willing to pay for my half of the date when he asked me out. I don't ask men out on dates; so if I'm on one, it's because I was asked. If a woman asks a man out in a date, she should pay yes, but it still shows the trajectory of the relationship, whether it turns out to be serious or not. 

If a man is only concerned that she's willing to foot half the bill on the first date, and sees her as a good match because of that or even one that won't use him or whatever his concerns are about financial issues, it's not worth my time. He's the one making it an issue not her by doing that.

That's fine we wouldn't be compatible.

The first date for me is a getting-to-know-you date, which is going on from both parties. Part of that is how is she regarding money and expectations. The very fact she'd make it a big deal, for example, would tell me a lot about how I'd relate to her. I am making money more important in my life and have been for some time, and is one of a hundred things I would unconsciously and consciously respond to on that date.

Women will be scrutinizing plenty about me on that first date, and I will be with them also.

However, the topic of the thread is what it is. Had it been what are the top three things I look for, we'd be having a different conversation.

9 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

The first date for me is a getting-to-know-you date, which is going on from both parties. Part of that is how is she regarding money and expectations.

It's even worse if this is a concern on a first date. Is this a marriage screening, a life-long partner situation. Things happen afterwards, and anything can happen in the long run but if this is a concern for a first date that did not start out as a screening for marriage or long-term live in relationship, it's even worse. But I'm just sharing my perspective and we don't have to keep this up, I saw your comment and just wanted to respond with my perspective. To each is own. Why would a date be concerned how someone is regarding money on the first date. Beats me. Says more about them than the other person regardless of which gender is concerned.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's even worse if this is a concern on a first date. Is this a marriage screening, a life-long partner situation. Things happen afterwards, and anything can happen in the long run but if this is a concern for a first date that did not start out as a screening for marriage or long-term live in relationship, it's even worse. But I'm just sharing my perspective and we don't have to keep this up, I saw your comment and just wanted to respond with my perspective. To each is own.

Yeah, we have a chasm of difference in how we look at it, and that's fine. I understand your judgments better because I now understand how you view first dates.

I don't mess women around, I am authentic all the time. If I date them I date them. I am not looking to get laid and leave. But they'd know that because I say something similar to them before they'd even met me in person. I don't attract partners who are not serious, and I don't attract people who don't know what they want or who they are: Meaning they have no problem telling me.

Edited by BlueOak

5 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Yeah, we have a chasm of difference in how we look at it, and that's fine. I understand your judgments better because I now understand how you view first dates.

I don't mess women around, I am authentic all the time. If I date them I date them. I am not looking to get laid and leave. But they'd know that because I say something similar to them before they'd even met me in person. I don't attract partners who are not serious, and I don't attract people who don't know what they want or who they are.

Regardless, irrelevant still; it's a first date we're discussing here, should be fun and spontaneous. Anyway, people are different, not for me. I want him to look at other things, things like, does she have roaming eyes, does she interrupt me often when i'm speaking, is she kind to the service people, does she ask me questions about me and not just talk about herself...these kinds of things, not is she willing to foot half the bill. A gold digger can still foot half the bill and still take a man on a ride later, proves nothing.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Regardless, irrelevant still; it's a first date we're discussing here, should be fun and spontaneous. Anyway, people are different, not for me. I want him to look at other things, things like, does she have roaming eyes, does she interrupt me often when i'm speaking, is she kind to the service people, does she ask me questions about me and not just talk about herself...these kinds of things, not is she willing to foot half the bill. A gold digger can still foot half the bill and still take a man on a ride later, proves nothing.

I don't do fun and spontaneous. Not that kind of person. I am serious and planned. I loathe the term 'game' for example.

Of course, I look at all those things, for me, that goes without saying. 

Shy smile, touch of the face, and kindness towards others draws my eyes. Are we relating in how we view the world, and are we connecting, does she have depth, creativity, and a playfulness I find initially interesting? That's the next level, and after that it's integrity: Is she honest, loyal to her friends and family? If I've got that far, it's going very well. Then, because I'm a man I'm looking at her beauty again, while the other half of my mind is trying to formulate something interesting that connects with what we've shared.

You can say it proves nothing, but you can say that about anything. It's a first date. How she reacts will prove how she relates to me at this point, that's all I've got to work with.

59 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

You can say it proves nothing,

No, what you're saying now is different. I was referring to the paying half part, that it proves nothing. Serious and planned is fine if that's who you are; probably need a female whose opposite to that though, both of you serious and planned....hmmmm, idk, seems like we're a perfect match after all cause I'm definitely the opposite of serious and planned, but I'm def compatible with that type (not too serious and planned, though but somewhat), to balance me out.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

And once you come to accept yourself... you don't need to pretend to be a nice guy or a dick or any other kind of thing to get women to like you. You will just feel comfortable being yourself, and there will be women that are attracted to you as yourself without any calculation about what kind of persona that you need to adopt.

What if you accept yourself and women still are not attracted to you?

Is there really someone for everyone?

You know what.. yeah, you are both right in your viewpoint (about the bill debate)… on one side getting dates from guys is often a hustle with some women. On the other side, don’t be petty and do these silly tests.. it’s confirmation bias…

If it’s a big deal, just do a cheaper date… if the girl/guy is not into that… screw them.

As for me, I am Italian… old school, not paying is a sign of weakness… I will pay… I don’t care, I am confident in my ability to generate money… it’s a matter of pride. I’m not a bum. I take the viewpoint of the boss in my life... dropping a few hundred… fuck it, it’s no problem.

You wanna be scared like a rat? Some kitty gonna take a little of your cheese and you gonna be broke?  Oh boohoo, what some more cheese with that whine? Well damn, get off that milk bottle and grow TF up.

Produce more, be results oriented… be more Abundant, don’t be scared of shortage.

When you play a video game, you don’t care if you lose… you may throw a temper tantrum, but you can easily reset and do it again… no problem… is especially if you like what you do. So you feed some lady bum, so what, forget about it (you did your charitable deed for the day, you're a saint)… reset and try again. Call it what you want, it’s a game. And you win by being able to win and loss with a good attitude, enthusiasm and joy of the game.

Yeah a relationship is an exchange… you just have to have the right viewpoints… it makes all the difference in the world. You have the viewpoint of some sort of vision of what you want to create in a relationship… the viewpoint, of looking for ways to help the partner with what you have, and for ways for her to help you… Help is the medium of exchange and both of your willingness to help each other should be the measuring tool of the condition of the relationship.  Help is not for free, sure you should give freely, and expect and receive freely as well… but one must be aware of the many and infinite forms of help…including, communication, companionship, affection, a smile, a hug… whatever.. (don’t be a shite and invalidate these)

You bring light into a relationship in finding the good and bringing out the good, which reduces the effects of the bad. Machines you find what is wrong with them and fix that, People you find what’s good about them and nurture that.

Bonus viewpoint- anything physical is dual. So you must recognize the cost of doing something and the cost of not doing something. You can’t have one without the other… one way or another you pay the piper… the best way to solve a problem is to increase the size of the problem, therefore lesser problems lose their power over you.

And remember, any time you can't laugh you are off the track... 

Income (anything good that comes your way), favors the unserious, lighthearted and carefree... because that is survival... reaching for pleasure and withdrawing from pain... how serious can you be? Dead Serious... The more serious you are, the more dead in the water you are... a log floating on the water is pretty dead... so is a turd lol don't be a turd, drop that turd in the water and have fun!

LOVE 

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This has started to be my new catch phrase lately, (in my personal life). People look at me like, wtf are you talking about. I'd be like, "that shit came outta nowhere". They be like, Ah, ah, nope, it came from my ass putting it there, or somebody else". I'd be like, "Well, where was it before that", they can't answer or come up with stuff like, somebody else had it or it was in the bank or some logic like that. I just leave it alone at that point cause then they're going to have to explain it backwards to Infinity. Hehe

LMAO, very, very, very well done... The story of infinite stories... the dog with a head on both ends, looking for its tail... If I will spin just... a little more... I will find my damn tail! Lol, it's so fun to play around!:x

Edited by Ajax

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

7 minutes ago, Ajax said:

You know what.. yeah, you are both right in your viewpoint (about the bill debate)… on one side getting dates from guys is often a hustle with some women. On the other side, don’t be petty and do these silly tests.. it’s confirmation bias…

If it’s a big deal, just do a cheaper date… if the girl/guy is not into that… screw them.

As for me, I am Italian… old school, not paying is a sign of weakness… I will pay… I don’t care, I am confident in my ability to generate money… it’s a matter of pride. I’m not a bum. I take the viewpoint of the boss in my life... dropping a few hundred… fuck it, it’s no problem.

You wanna be scared like a rat? Some kitty gonna take a little of your cheese and you gonna be broke?  Oh boohoo, what some more cheese with that whine? Well damn, get off that milk bottle and grow TF up.

Produce more, be results oriented… be more Abundant, don’t be scared of shortage.

When you play a video game, you don’t care if you lose… you may throw a temper tantrum, but you can easily reset and do it again… no problem… is especially if you like what you do. So you feed some lady bum, so what, forget about it (you did your charitable deed for the day, you're a saint)… reset and try again. Call it what you want, it’s a game. And you win by being able to win and loss with a good attitude, enthusiasm and joy of the game.

Yeah a relationship is an exchange… you just have to have the right viewpoints… it makes all the difference in the world. You have the viewpoint of some sort of vision of what you want to create in a relationship… the viewpoint, of looking for ways to help the partner with what you have, and for ways for her to help you… Help is the medium of exchange and both of your willingness to help each other should be the measuring tool of the condition of the relationship.  Help is not for free, sure you should give freely, and expect and receive freely as well… but one must be aware of the many and infinite forms of help…including, communication, companionship, affection, a smile, a hug… whatever.. (don’t be a shite and invalidate these)

You bring light into a relationship in finding the good and bringing out the good, which reduces the effects of the bad. Machines you find what is wrong with them and fix that, People you find what’s good about them and nurture that.

Bonus viewpoint- anything physical is dual. So you must recognize the cost of doing something and the cost of not doing something. You can’t have one without the other… one way you pay the piper… the best way to solve a problem is to increase the size of the problem, therefore lesser problems lose their power over you.

And remember, any time you can't laugh you are off the track... 

Income (anything good that comes your way), favors the unserious, lighthearted and carefree... because that is survival... reaching for pleasure and withdrawing from pain... how serious can you be? Dead Serious... The more serious you are, the more dead in the water you are... a log floating on the water is pretty dead... so is a turd lol don't be a turd, drop that turd in the water and have fun!

LOVE 

7 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Fear, that's all it is. Operating from scarcity, lack and fear. That's what it symbolizes to me and that's why those signals in the beginning tells a lot, so I'll pay for both and jet without an argument. Tells a lot right from the beginning. How you do one thing is how you do everything.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

LMAO, very, very, very well done... The story of infinite stories... the dog with a head on both ends, looking for its tail... If I will spin just... a little more... I will find my damn tail! Lol, it's so fun to play around!:x

Isn't it. Time for everything. I can't be serious all the time, I'd get depressed. Lol

Know thyself....

34 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

Is there really someone for everyone?

It's what you believe that matters. There are no definites in the Universe we create them. You create the someone for you by bringing it forth first in the mind; and how you do that is to become that person that doesn't care if there's someone for everyone and operate from a place where that someone is already there because they literally are, waiting for you to draw that experience to you by aligning your frequency to one that attracts relationships but you can't do that with doubt and insecurities which are at the core and are the basis of your question. Asking that question shows doubt and doubt is the opposite of surety which is what aligns you to your desires. Doubt repels it.

Know thyself....

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Fear, that's all it is. Operating from scarcity, lack and fear. That's what it symbolizes to me and that's why those signals in the beginning tells a lot, so I'll pay for both and jet without an argument. Tells a lot right from the beginning. How you do one thing is how you do everything.

You are right of course with your viewpoint. I can agree that it is a sign of weakness and a potential red flag.I am one of those that do pay, after all.  Chilli, from TLC perhaps said it best, from the song, "No scrub" when she said... "Can't get wit' a deadbeat ass". I get it, I do.  You definitely got some Jersey in you.  lol 

I would invite you to consider that it is hard to find a diamond, or a beautiful amethyst on the street. A diamond has to be mined, found, cleaned, polished, cut and formed into something amazing a beautiful... you have to see the potential and then see if you can do something with it.  Many men have suffered years of trauma, pain and torment, and betrayal... they are in poor condition. A diamond in the rough, buried in the mine.. in the muck and mud and mold... but there could be something there? I have found it quite profitable to look where those dare not peek. 

You find what you are looking for. What if there is more than you immediately see? 

An open mind is the seed of understanding. 

Edited by Ajax