Kalki Avatar

Crazy 4g mushroom trip

5 posts in this topic

So yesterday I took 4g mushrooms and I want you guys to help me make sense of what was that. I didn’t experience like a visuals or a super spiritual insight of the universe but I simply felt God like in a sense and started to understand things simply intuitively. Okay so first of all I had already taken 4g of mushrooms in the past and it had never hit me like this. So I took them for fun and started to have a solo day walking on the city. First I ate them at a park and didn’t felt much so I was like I knew this wasn’t going to do much. So then I went to the downtown of the city to have some fun walking around people. Suddenly the mushrooms clicked like never before. They instantly went up and open my third eye and crown chakra at least to a very high extent. My pupils were fully dilated. I started to feel like hallucinating something which never happened before and then boom it connected me to another dimension. I felt super effortless in the body, very lightweight. I could move and be aware of all my body parts at the same time. I completely trascended fear and shame. Everyone was me at the same time. The most interesting part was the love energies running in my body. Suddenly when I focused on my heart chakra I felt like God. Literally I tapped into some understanding that needed no thought but i just knew from that state. But at the same time I can’t remember now what was all that which I tapped into. I was simply in pure understanding. I understood people without knowing how or trying to understand them. Man I wish I could put into words wtf was that. I also felt in complete balance and control in my body, almost like a yogi. Okay, so I also discovered that trickery and deception is the highest form of power. Like from that state I could literally trick people and scam them if I wanted to. I can’t describe in words right now how because I’m not into that state anymore. But yeah, I somehow discovered from that state how I can take a shortcut to almost everything I want since I just knew stuff intuitively.

Okay, something which worried me was that I felt disfigurations inside my body ego structure and head. Literally my face was moving by itself which let me know I shouldn’t fck very hard with psychedelics. Have any of you experienced this? People were staring at me like if I was an alien with an evil look, others were attracted too. 

Then I picked up a girl from this state since it was too easy to talk with anyone. This girl was literally the hottest chick I have got to bed (Colombian). Blonde, petit with a hot sensual body. Literally a dream chick. 9/10. So as we got to hotel room, this girl had her sexual energies active, meaning not a closed off stone. And since I was in mushrooms I also had my kundalini on, plus metaphysical love. Then as she started to blow job me in the sexiest way I have ever seen I couldn’t handle the amount of energy intensity. Meaning I had a blackout for 1 minute and felt off the floor. All that trapped sexual energy suddenly rose up plus with trapped negative karma (emotions) plus my heart chakra was open and connected with her which made me too vulnerable and I couldn’t fck with her. It was too intense sexually and emotionally. So, yeah I literally missed the best sex I have ever met in my life so far and the girl is mad (ghosted me). 

After that, I went to look for my car and leave the parking where I left my car. Well, something not so good about this state was that the guy from the entrance of the parking made eye contact with me and tapped into my state of consciousness. He could read my mind and knew I had 10 dollars in my pocket. Since I lost my ticket he invented the excuse that I needed to give him 10 dollars to leave the spot. How I know this? Well he exactly knew I had only 10 dollars cash in my pocket, since we were close as we were talking, he got into my metaphysical love energy field and his eyes turned red instantly. Also, he was pushing this excuse to the point of making an immense car bottle neck were ppl got off their car to see why the traffic was not moving. He knew I couldn’t use my rational mind very well from such high and used the situation better on his favor this time. There were more stuff I experienced but I can’t remember nor put them into words. Yesterday was fckng crazy. 

Let me know if you have experience any of what I said so I can make sense, specially the disfiguration stuff.

Also, if any of you have healed your heart chakra pls tell me how. I feel like if I become pure love like fully dissolving my ego I will be too vulnerable to even go out in society. I just couldn’t handle feeling that much. 

PS. I accidentally posted this here. Move this to the psychedelic thread. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Also, if any of you have healed your heart chakra pls tell me how.

Go to YT and type in Aaron Abke heart Chakra. He has a few videos on this and he's a good Spiritual Advisor. Choose which one suits you or just watch them all.

Know thyself....

Damn with 4g idk if I would be able to walk around haha

6 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Damn with 4g idk if I would be able to walk around haha

True, I'd be scared to go to the bathroom.