Eskilon

Leo, what's your understanding of the 4th dimension

19 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura How do you view the 4 dimension based on your tripping experience? And also, is alien consciousness related to it in some way? how?

What is it there to have an opinion about ? Or what are you looking for exactly ? I just posted about dimensions recently, go check that out :D

I forgot there is a second part to your question, i guess you are looking for that. Nvm me (but still check out what i posted :P )

Edited by Sandroew

I don't have much experience of a 4th dimension.

People who speak of dimensions are mostly speaking of conceptual abstractions from what I can tell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Normal human life is in 4 dimensions. 3 of space (length, width, height) and one dimension of time (or spacetime as called in Einstein's theory of relativity)

Bashar ( an ET from the 5th dimension , channeled by Darryl Anka, if you want to belive that ) describes dimensions as "vibrational states" that reflect different levels of consciousness, existing simultaneously rather than being separate places.

Time is seen as an illusion, a construct that allows us to experience events in a linear fashion, but in higher dimensions, time is more fluid or non-existent.

All realities exist in the present "now moment," and by shifting our "vibration", we can access other dimensions or parallel timelines.

This is part of an evolutionary process, sometimes called "ascension," where humans are moving from a primarily 3D perspective (focused on physicality and separation) to higher dimensions, where reality becomes more fluid, connected, and responsive to thought, just like in lucid dreams or astral projection, or even common dreams.

Bashar says that our beliefs and emotions are the primary tools for dimensional shifting, and by aligning with excitement, joy, and passion ( this is a huge part of his message ) , we can access higher states of consciousness and reality. He also mentions that we are multi-dimensional beings, with aspects of ourselves already existing in higher dimensions.

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

22 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Normal human life is in 4 dimensions. 3 of space (length, width, height) and one dimension of time (or spacetime as called in physics)

all this wacky dimensions aguing, if you call time a dimension, I'll call mind a dimension, red a dimension and your face a dimension 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

This is part of an evolutionary process, sometimes called "ascension," where humans are moving from a primarily 3D perspective (focused on physicality and separation) to higher dimensions, where reality becomes more fluid, connected, and responsive to thought, just like in lucid dreams or astral projection, or even common dreams.

I see. This makes sense tbh. I wish I had a direct experience of it:$

Edited by Eskilon

@Eskilon check out my out of body experiences journal. I share resources there for you to learn to have your own OBEs . It seems to be a more common ability for people than it seems.

Pretty cool talk on physics + spirituallity , timestamped

get yourself one of these : 

or just rub your eyes pretty hard and experience some Phosphene eye fractals

Edited by mmKay

One time I became so conscious that it seemed like my visual field aquired a 4th dimension. It was a traumatic level of consciousness.

2 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Eskilon check out my out of body experiences journal. I share resources there for you to learn to have your own OBEs . It seems to be a more common ability for people than it seems.

An OBE is not a 4th dimension.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

An OBE is not a 4th dimension.

It is in terms of the definition I provided above, and what OP mentioned he would like to experience. This is what I believe to be closest to what he's  asking for.

In terms of experiencing beyond 3D + space-time in physical terms, I am cluess obviously

Edited by mmKay

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I became so conscious that it seemed like my visual field aquired a 4th dimension. It was a traumatic level of consciousness.

I can relate, fractal space was fun before but last time I got stuck with this thing:

440px-GabrielHorn.png

What is exactly a dimension? It's just a measurement of the space right? Then only can have 3 dimensions. But If you put time too as a dimensión, you could put density too, energy, matter are like different states of density, are dimensions too of the same thing, the reality. Same than there is space and time always, there is energy always, if there is space, there are particles, waves, energy. Another dimension would be internal or external. Internally things like thoughts, feelings, happens, and are absolutely real, but in another dimension, the internal. Are so real that a stone, no difference, just the dimension. 

@Breakingthewall Catness is a dimension, an infinity actually: Cat infinity! Cat dimension! We can use catness as a dimension, it's property is an axis of comparing how much of a cat something is, there are more and less catty cats and cat reminscent objects/subjects. If you think about cats, you're thinking in 5D!

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Breakingthewall Catness is a dimension, an infinity actually: Cat infinity! Cat dimension! We can use catness as a dimension, it's property is an axis of comparing how much of a cat something is, there are more and less catty cats and cat reminscent objects/subjects. If you think about cats, you're thinking in 5D!

Sure, but if you become a plant, you couldn't perceive the catness, you only could perceive two dimensions. Dry or wet, there is no space, just dry or wet

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

all this wacky dimensions aguing, if you call time a dimension, I'll call mind a dimension, red a dimension and your face a dimension 😁

Time is considered the 4th dimension in physics (Einstein) so he is correct.   Time is really fascinating because it is so flexibile.   The rate at which time passes relies on velocity.  (Time dilation)

@Eskilon  but to answer your question Time is imaginary just like any other dimension.  The 4th dimension doesn't add any value to God or spirituality. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

I think one guy said that @Keryo Koffa @Water by the River @nuwu @Razard86 live in this place :D:D 

The dorms are neat, but as you can tell by their posting frequency, my roommates moved out.
And I'm also considering, too much relationship drama, not enough metaphysics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And I'm also considering, too much relationship drama, not enough metaphysics. 

Ah, halt thy stride and flee me not,
O fair Moon!

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

In my recent post I linked a video that helps you make sense of 10 dimensions. 

One have to watch that video multiple times to understand it. I discovered it like 10 years ago, so at this point I probably saw it like 30 times or more. 

I don't think it adds value to spirituality, I just thought it's a neat aid to imagine infinities.

Also I believe it plays a role in string theory which is the most recent theory I believe?