Marcel

Why does trauma happen instantly? / Why does healing take time?

114 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Atb210201 said:

Who says healing takes time?

It can be done in just a moment if you want

In a blink of an eye

Do not make time for your healing and don't limit it

You can be healed whenever you want it's just that simple and straight to the point 

Would you mind elaborating a little bit on that topic. Because it’s absolutely not obvious to me how you can heal instantly. 

Happily Insane

5 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I have read all the books and the theories and in my opinion none of these “experts” have the true answer.

Same here. The only option is allowing yourself to feel the pain freely, inviting and accepting it with gratitude, letting it do it’s thing and „letting it go“. 

Letting it go meaning. The pain is there for a purpose and when it’s  purpose is achieved / the lesson integrated,  it will leave again of its own accord or is „transcended“. 

So much for my experience anyway. 

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane

19 minutes ago, Hojo said:

To go back you take things off not add more

That’s a great point. 

Ive often caught myself trying to cope by giving myself very highly set goals.

Like running a Kilometer in 2:30 and I tricked myself into thinking I’m just  ambitious because of it. 

I was just escaping the pain lol 

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Would you mind elaborating a little bit on that topic. Because it’s absolutely not obvious to me how you can heal instantly. 

Yes sure

It's just by giving back the power you took away from yourself back to yourself

It's the empowerment you need for healing yourself

Who cares what I'm saying here is true or false?

I just feel it's better to think in this way than any other way

Don't you think?

Why would you need time to heal

You can heal right here and now if you want

And also maybe you don't even need to heal who needs healing

Heal or not heal that's beside the point

Maybe just maybe no one needs any healing or any time for healing at all

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

1 minute ago, Atb210201 said:

Yes sure

It's just by giving back the power you took away from yourself back to yourself

It the empowerment you need for healing yourself

Who cares what I'm saying here is true or false?

I just feel it's better to think in this way than any other way

Don't you think?

It certainly makes a lot of sense. 

Thats undoubtedly a part of healing. I don’t think that alone explains the process fully. 

But it’s for sure a great starting point.

Happily Insane

@Marcel think of yourself as not a whole peice of a pie. Through out life we go around and give special feelings or peices of the pie to other people. Example you love a woman the woman makes you feel a special emotion you have never felt before you take that emotion and assign it to them when they go the emotion goes with them and now you yearn for that emotion because that emotion is literally you its a peice of your pie.

When they leave the emotion didn't go anywhere you just assigned it to them and pretend like you aren't creating that emotion. That emotion of them the sweet feeling is literally you but you are saying it them. 

Throughout your entire life you have been giving these emotions away and pretending like they aren't there anymore and you feel empty. The emotions and feelings do not belong to anyone but you you are creating them peoole don't feel like something except for what you create and assign to them.

The best emotions you gave ever felt are with you still but are assigned to certain objects. To complete yourself you must go back in time with your mind find these special emotions you forgot about and claim them back as you! And your pie! Its not them that has the feeling its you creating it.

Theres millions of them to recollect and each one is very special and different feeling. You will find feelings you forgot even existed.

The person is there to show you about yourself. Your feelings and emotions are all you and you are all those feelings and emotions not the woman you loved or your mother.

Basically you don't know the emotions you have God send you someone to show you you have that emotion but you give it away because you are confused that you are making the feeling not them. Now you are traumatized and fractured.

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It certainly makes a lot of sense. 

Thats undoubtedly a part of healing. I don’t think that alone explains the process fully. 

But it’s for sure a great starting point.

Yeah sure there can also be a process for it

I'm not denying that if one needs to go through a process for it then be it

That's also fine

After all pain, suffering and trauma are great friends and messengers 

God puts a pearl in them always

Edited by Atb210201

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

4 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Throughout your entire life you have been giving these emotions away and pretending like they aren't there anymore and you feel empty. The emotions and feelings do not belong to anyone but you you are creating them peoole don't feel like something except for what you create and assign to them.

I was entirely unconscious about that till now

*Mindblown 

That’s a very very useful idea. 

Thank you very much.

Happily Insane

@Marcel no problem when you do the shadow work you will feel them again and you can now say to yourself that person didnt make me feel that way God showed them to me so I could see how sweet I really am and reclaim the feeling and you can feel it all the time all day. It is literally freedom from everything at the end. Nothing can give you emotions and you can't hand them out they are all you even the coolest ones.

I remeber I gave my ex girlfriend the cooler hotter funny feeling and recently reclaimed it and it feels like I'm hot cool and funny now and she has dissapeared because she literally gave me nothing but a broken heart to awaken too and see it was me that was cool hot and funny and I was just giving her that feeling.

Once you reclaim the feeling you excude it.

Edited by Hojo

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Nothing can give you emotions and you can't hand them out they are all you even the coolest ones.

I can see that. Makes a lot of sense.

Holy that insight is a game changer. 

This thread really is like the gift that keeps on giving to me haha 

Happily Insane

@Marcel i just thought about it and was thinking about how I could turn it into a cartoon to show people because it is a game changer. This will change your life literally over night. If you can sit with the feeling you can see its you and reclaim it. After this nothing matters. All those memories you had with the special person if it wasn't them giving you those feelings and it was you the person is meaningless. It could have been anyone! Just the person was special because they opened up a chest of goodies inside of you but you instantly gave them away

Edited by Hojo

@MarcelThis is what it means to redeem yourself to God. You 100 percent reclaim yourself before you die and heaven is the best version. If you die without redeeming its demented heaven.

Edited by Hojo

@Marcel So, what we have here is a case of 'cycle' vs 'force', to the former we have the time it say takes to grow bones and brain cells, all of 18-25, upwards of even 35 years, to the latter, a force is usually always going to be greater than the power of a cycle up until enough iterations of the cycle itself has become more powerful than a force. This has internal stability across close comparisons and decreases in stability the more distance there is between the relations, for example, we can't compare the cycle and force of earth to that of the force and cycle of a human unless we're doing so only analogously, rather than how one affects the other, though for the sake of argument, let's go to 10 billion years in the future for example, that's 10 billion years worth of human iterations in our cycle that may have reached a point to which we're greater than the force of earth.

There isn't any intrinsic spiritual reason to this outside of just being easily explainable by basic chemistry, although, I can take a brief go at it. Imagine if growth and therefore repair happened incredibly quickly, life wouldn't have a chance to adequately assess and adapt to the rapidly changing consequences, moreover, if growth and repair are rapid then why wouldn't epigenetics be just as fast, perhaps even faster, which would mean that evolution, if we entertain that concept for a moment, would become unstable. To this end, this is where deepening one's theoretical understanding on chaos versus order would come in handy. Healing and growth at a fast rate is positive for us, however its not necessarily good for not only the rest of the species and the planet at large but also among humans at large. With respect to other species, think for example the implications that this would have for our consumption rate of other animals, it would serve no logical evolutionary narrative for us to be so advantaged in this regard over other species especially given our abilities are already disproportionality greater than other species. Video games for example become increasingly less fun the better the Create a Player mode becomes for the user. 

Lastly, at a down to earth level, what you should then be focusing on then as this has turned out to be a more interesting question than I thought it would be, is by immediately just making it a part of your development now the increasing in the communication with the areas of your nervous system that equal the protection, growth and healing of potential trauma. Because an easy answer to your question at the practical level is that the centres responsible for the force that equals your resistances to trauma have simply not been trained enough and that's literally it. Think of all the iterative cycles you've been through over the course of your life up to this point, the extended developmental time that's applied to us humans in becoming the humans we can become needs to turn into forgiving the past that didn't optimise the growth of your protections and healing times in a way that translates into a completely new and improved way you advance the self-communication within your nervous system.

Trauma is life's force overpowering the force that you're presently not exerting in subtle ways of internal communication that if you did, the other side of this equals your advice to another that just needs a little leg up.

Heartmath.com will give you a small but valuable intro. 

I mention it all the time. Best of luck. 

@Marcel because trauma is like a setback , it sets you back in an instant while healing is growth which moves you forward.

@Letho

Cycle and Force. 

That was a fascinating explanation. 

Thank you very much. 

It’s like you took everything that went through my mind today and put into a post. 

Impeccable timing.

Im quite surprised myself about how deep this questions seems to go. 

Happily Insane

7 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

because trauma is like a setback , it sets you back in an instant while healing is growth which moves you forward.

In fact. I would even go as far as saying that Trauma is, all in all, an accelerator of growth.

You basically go from very slow growth to light speed.

Someone who is either in the process of, or has already fully healed their trauma, will eventually outpace the average person who didn’t have this type of adversity by a landslide. 

Like a slingshot.

Edited by Marcel

Happily Insane

9 hours ago, Hojo said:

If you can sit with the feeling you can see its you and reclaim it.

That is quite a paradigm shift. 

I sit with my feelings a lot, but I’ve never before gone as far as reclaiming them nor did it ever enter my mind that’s a possibility. 

Happily Insane

@Marcel I agree as it is a precursor of growth and makes you more stronger and resilient.

@Marcel Journaling helps a great deal hun. Hope you make most of it. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

This would explain my life process:

I am not a crybaby!