Spiritual Warfare

Cease the act of masturbation.

76 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok. So D2 is a type of dopamine receptor?

Yes.

The devil is in the details.

5 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok. So D2 is a type of dopamine receptor?

The Dopamine 2 Receptor is indeed a Dopamine Receptor.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

32 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

The Dopamine 2 Receptor is indeed a Dopamine Receptor.

Ok

17 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I know of a way to have pretty good faps while still keeping 99 percent of the seed in your balls. All that leaks is precum. Does that still count against me?

Idk because you literally didn't specify if you're attempting to dry orgasm or not.

Even if you aren't, and therefore aren't frying your brain, there are still negative effects and losing pre-cum is not free.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

If you only edge instead of ejaculating, that is still going to give you magnetism in relation to females, although it's not ideal.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

On 9/9/2024 at 2:15 PM, numbersinarow said:

If you only edge instead of ejaculating, that is still going to give you magnetism in relation to females, although it's not ideal.

What do you guys think of this idea that attraction happens more easily when ur packed full of cum?

Has anyone noticed any real difference beyond mere placebo?

On 9/9/2024 at 2:57 AM, manuel bon said:

Btw how can you do it? 

Look up NEOs (non-ejaculatory orgasms) to get a better tutorial than I can give. But in summary u just flex your pelvic floor muscle right before busting to stop the ejaculation. Takes some practice but you should be able to perfect in within about a month if you keep trying

Going 6 +months with no jerking off. Horny, but have big meditation gains. I absolutely HAVE to meditate regularly or I will be very horny. Still not gonna touch it. I have less craving for women, attention and social status. It's still there, but the coping is many times more effective. 

Edited by Applegarden8

55 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

What do you guys think of this idea that attraction happens more easily when ur packed full of cum?

I think it depends if it's voluntary or not unless you manage to induce stockholm-syndrome instead of PTSD 😏

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Look up NEOs (non-ejaculatory orgasms) to get a better tutorial than I can give. But in summary u just flex your pelvic floor muscle right before busting to stop the ejaculation. Takes some practice but you should be able to perfect in within about a month if you keep trying

Yeah I'm sure I've tried some times but didn't feel good

On 9/9/2024 at 9:15 PM, numbersinarow said:

I don't think it works like that

I think honestly this is pure nonsense. Especially if you're gonna base it on tantric people who are not particularly productive. I think if you wanna experiment with nofap that's great and do it but I never felt any more or less energy/productivity while on and off masturbation. 

<3

On 9/11/2024 at 0:49 AM, LordFall said:

I never felt any more or less energy/productivity while on and off masturbation. 

This is like one person reporting that they worked out some but didn't build muscle or strength.

Avoiding the shame, energy consumption and receptor frying that comes with masturbation is a huge plus.

After one week of zero-jerk you should be feeling much more clear-minded, sharp and motivated.

Just one fap can turn you from being hyped to being in a low mood and unconfident.

On 9/11/2024 at 0:34 AM, manuel bon said:

I don't think I know anything of what I am talking about

I have no trouble believing that, for obvious reasons. Nor do I think that nofap can help someone who doesn't meet a standard of attractiveness, like the person on your profile pic, or someone with no opportunities.

Edited by numbersinarow

On 9/10/2024 at 9:54 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Has anyone noticed any real difference beyond mere placebo?

Yes.

But if you aren't in the education system or have attractive female co-workers then it's pointless.

1 hour ago, numbersinarow said:

I have no trouble believing that, for obvious reasons. Nor do I think that nofap can help someone who doesn't meet a standard of attractiveness, like the person on your profile pic, or someone with no opportunities.

Chapeau 👏🏼