Spiritual Warfare

Cease the act of masturbation.

76 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

More simple :

Screenshot from 2024-09-08 22-53-44.png

I googled . Is it like the opposite of anti psychotics? That’s what it seems like from what I read

6 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Just make sure whatever method you use allows for a good control of the dose, keep that dose at low or low/medium until you're comfortable increasing, and it should work out well.

Yess will do like that! Thanks! 

I also think I might try 5meo with my girlfriend close to me (sober), she's never really tried psychedelics (except for truffles twice) or any drug, but I feel greatly comfortable with her.

3 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Yess will do like that! Thanks! 

I also think I might try 5meo with my girlfriend close to me (sober), she's never really tried psychedelics (except for truffles twice) or any drug, but I feel greatly comfortable with her.

No problem, good luck!

I totally agree but sometimes it is hard to resist the urge with all the stimulus around us. 

@Spiritual Warfare what do you recommend doing when the urge occupies your mind a lot ?

Just now, integration journey said:

I totally agree but sometimes it is hard to resist the urge with all the stimulus around us. 

@Spiritual Warfare what do you recommend doing when the urge occupies your mind a lot ?

To be honest, there may not be a definitive answer to managing sexual urges. However, I would suggest that if you find yourself in bed and those urges arise, it can be helpful to get up and move around for a few moments. This simple action can often cause the urge to diminish or even vanish entirely. 

Additionally, redirecting your thoughts can be an effective strategy. Instead of focusing on romantic or sexual thoughts, try to shift your attention to something entirely different.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

15 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I googled . Is it like the opposite of anti psychotics? That’s what it seems like from what I read

No, it’s too selective for the D2 receptors (the dopamine receptors which downregulates prolactine).

The opposite of anti psychotic would rather be LSD, or an harmalan.

I’ve fallen into a psychotic state on LSD once, i can describe.

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

No, it’s too selective for the D2 receptors (the dopamine receptors which downregulates prolactine).

The opposite of anti psychotic would rather be LSD, or an harmalan.

I’ve fallen into a psychotic state on LSD once, i can describe.

Ok interesting. So it’s dopamine antagonist like anti psychotics are from what i read. I thought it was the opposite because it decreased prolactin instead of increasing it like olanzipine does for example

Yes you can describe if you want.

I know of a way to have pretty good faps while still keeping 99 percent of the seed in your balls. All that leaks is precum. Does that still count against me?

5 hours ago, gambler said:

There needs to also be talks about when masturbation doesn't become healthy and fine. I was told it was healthy in my sex education. So when I noticed I was, for the longest time, doing it only once every month, and now only every 2 or 3 months, I thought something was wrong with me (there wasn't, I was in my most healthy state of mind and physically active in the gym). So I started to create the desire to do it more in order to "fix" myself and be healthy. But then it became something I did 2-3 times a day, and sometimes even more than that. It also became a way to cope with negative emotions. Eventually, realizing the loss of self-control from being addicted to masturbating gave me negative emotions, so I would then cope by masturbating and hence it became a looping cycle. But that's not even the worst part. The worst part is, your modus opernadi changes so that you're just wired for dopamine, and you don't do things that are productive with your free time like engaging in hobbies. This becomes your new default state even if you made it to where you're masturbating less. And so, not only do you get bored more easily, but your mind has been programmed to think about the opposite gender way too much because of that dopamine temptation, so that you're more likely to masturbate to relieve your boredom and the addiction still goes on. So I just wish we were told these things too--that it can be a slippery slope where things unravel in a way in which no one can tell you where it will go.

Yes, masturbation can be addictive and used unhealthily as a way to distract from emotions like boredom, sadness, or even pain.  
The phrase "masturbation is healthy" without further elaboration or guidance is too vague, like saying "running is healthy" which suggests to the mind that it can be done without limits and in any way because it’s “healthy” while avoiding the mention that it should be done in moderation and the risks of running incorrectly, which can cause damage. 

👽

10 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Ok interesting. So it’s dopamine antagonist like anti psychotics are from what i read. I thought it was the opposite because it decreased prolactin instead of increasing it like olanzipine does for example

No it's a D2 agonist.

Olanzapine is an antagonist of all dopamine receptors with a similar affinity, it also blocks serotonin, noradrenaline, adrenaline, histamine and acetylcholine receptor.

All that is needed for motivation and good cognition lol

Edited by Schizophonia

10 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Yes you can describe if you want.

Normally you have the ability to limit, sort and prioritize information to stay grounded and functional, here i was so overwhelmed and trapped in a kind of mental bubble that i looked like a completely insane person walking around in a straitjacket, wondering if he was going to end his life like this.

Like being completely wrapped up in yourself and disconnected from the outside world.

6 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

I know of a way to have pretty good faps while still keeping 99 percent of the seed in your balls. All that leaks is precum. Does that still count against me?

Well I think what people say is that that for spiritual purposes or growth it's important to practice semen retention. And I've read of (spiritual) people who masturbate and have sex and have an orgasm but don't ejaculate, so probably that does count. 

Btw how can you do it? 

People are trying to stop masturbating since the beginning of time and they can't. 

If you don't have a sexual partner..what the fuck are you supposed to do ? Fuck your own self or what ?

Show me one case of a successful nofap record that lasted for more than few months . And even if you stopped masturbating..you will cum in your pants while sleeping (wet dreams).

I go for moderation and listening to your body .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Show me one case of a successful nofap record that lasted for more than few months .

I've had several religious friends (christians) who haven't masturbated for long ass periods. 

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And even if you stopped masturbating..you will cum in your pants while sleeping (wet dreams).

True

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I go for moderation and listening to your body .

I fully agree!

3 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

I've had several religious friends (christians) who haven't masturbated for long ass periods. 

Ofcourse.  Because all religions condemn masturbation and view it as a sin . I guess in the Bible it says if you look at a woman other than your spouse with lust it's as if you have committed adultery with her lol.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Ofcourse.  Because all religions condemn masturbation and view it as a sin . I guess in the Bible it says if you look at a woman other than your spouse with lust it's as if you have committed adultery with her lol.

True. What do you think of not masturbating for spiritual purposes? For meditation or other practices. Do you think it can have benefits?

@Someone here 

You are absolutely correct about the importance of moderation. However, it is essential to clarify that if someone has been engaging in masturbation 5 to 10 times a day for years and then suddenly decides to stop, they are likely to experience significant benefits. This shift can be particularly transformative for those who may be considered addicts in this context. 

Comparing this situation to that of an individual who masturbates only once or twice a week highlights a crucial distinction. The latter is not necessarily an addict; their relationship with masturbation is more balanced and less likely to have detrimental effects on their life. 

The decision to stop can lead to increased clarity, heightened energy levels, and a greater sense of self-control. These benefits can indeed be transformative, emphasizing that while moderation is essential, it is also crucial to recognize when a behavior has become excessive. Ultimately, understanding one’s habits and making informed choices can pave the way for a healthier and more fulfilling life.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

12 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

What do you think of not masturbating for spiritual purposes? For meditation or other practices. Do you think it can have benefits?

Of course it does have benefits. They talk about the root chakra in hinduism.  Basically your genitals. Semen=energy..When this energy center is balanced.. you feel grounded and  confident..and strong in the world. Isn't it ?

At the same time you don't want to walk around with your cock itching and your balls full of cum and sexually harass girls . Balance your kundalini. 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No it's a D2 agonist.

Olanzapine is an antagonist of all dopamine receptors with a similar affinity, it also blocks serotonin, noradrenaline, adrenaline, histamine and acetylcholine receptor.

All that is needed for motivation and good cognition lol

Ok. So D2 is a type of dopamine receptor?

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Normally you have the ability to limit, sort and prioritize information to stay grounded and functional, here i was so overwhelmed and trapped in a kind of mental bubble that i looked like a completely insane person walking around in a straitjacket, wondering if he was going to end his life like this.

Like being completely wrapped up in yourself and disconnected from the outside world.

Ok interesting