Butters

Conscious girlfriend

12 posts in this topic

Have you ever dated a girl who was really far or more advanced spiritually than you? What benefits and challenges did that bring into the relationship? Would you recommend this is something to seek as a guy? And how did you meet this girl? 

I am quite curious to learn about this. 

Around Fall 2023, there was this time I was seeing a girl named Emma. Emma was undoubtedly the sweetest most pure hearted human I had ever met. She was affectionate. There wasn't a moment out of any hang out session she wasn't touching or cuddling me in some way. I definitely didn’t complain. There wasn’t an evil cell in her entire body. I couldn’t even imagine her getting angry. There were never any games with Emma. She wouldn’t wait 30 extra minutes to text back to not seem needy. She never pretended to be busy and delayed hanging out with me. She never played hard to get. She was so considerate of my feelings. If she made a joke over text and I didn’t respond for a while, she would text me again to make it known that she sent it with only good intentions. Some would call this being needy. I found it refreshing. It felt real. I had never encountered someone with so much empathy. It was like this force, this aura I could feel when I was in her presence. Her sweetness made me feel like a total asshole for having even the slightest negative thought toward anyone. I had never seen anyone care for other people with the same intensity in which they cared for themselves. How was she like this? How could she be so sweet and caring in a world so narcissistic? How did I find someone like this in the Midwest out of all places? Why can’t everyone be like this? What was it  that she had that the rest of the world was missing? Well, about a month later I would find out exactly what she had that differentiated her from the typical self-obsessed girl in Milwaukee: she had the truth. Emma was awakened.

After quite the shroom trip, I facetimed her the next day at 9 o'clock in the morning. She answered. She didn't even have to hear me say a word but all I could think of was "Emma... do you know?" She sat up from her bed and screamed, "What the fuck?!" I screamed "What the fuck?! You have to come over right now." Without a thought, she was on her way.

We talked for hours. The entire time my jaw was dropped. She understood literally everything I said. I understood literally everything she said. We talked about the universe. We talked about consciousness. We talked about ourselves. The one us. That was what it truly felt like. We were one. I wasn’t talking to another being. I was simply talking to myself. Me saying something to her and her responding was no different than me having a conversation with myself in my mind. It was the most mind blowing experience yet. I just kept thinking how I couldn’t wait for the entire world to be like this. I hoped it would be in my lifetime. I could talk to Emma about literally anything. I could talk to her just as freely as I could think. There were no insecurities. There was no jealousy. There was no fear. There was only love. There was just the pure human experience.

10/10 would recommend :)

I imagine it would be challenging. 

Most women are going to want to date someone on their level. 

You can find them in psychedelic and spiritual festivals. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

13 hours ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

Around Fall 2023, there was this time I was seeing a girl named Emma. Emma was undoubtedly the sweetest most pure hearted human I had ever met. She was affectionate. There wasn't a moment out of any hang out session she wasn't touching or cuddling me in some way. I definitely didn’t complain. There wasn’t an evil cell in her entire body. I couldn’t even imagine her getting angry. There were never any games with Emma. She wouldn’t wait 30 extra minutes to text back to not seem needy. She never pretended to be busy and delayed hanging out with me. She never played hard to get. She was so considerate of my feelings. If she made a joke over text and I didn’t respond for a while, she would text me again to make it known that she sent it with only good intentions. Some would call this being needy. I found it refreshing. It felt real. I had never encountered someone with so much empathy. It was like this force, this aura I could feel when I was in her presence. Her sweetness made me feel like a total asshole for having even the slightest negative thought toward anyone. I had never seen anyone care for other people with the same intensity in which they cared for themselves. How was she like this? How could she be so sweet and caring in a world so narcissistic? How did I find someone like this in the Midwest out of all places? Why can’t everyone be like this? What was it  that she had that the rest of the world was missing? Well, about a month later I would find out exactly what she had that differentiated her from the typical self-obsessed girl in Milwaukee: she had the truth. Emma was awakened.

After quite the shroom trip, I facetimed her the next day at 9 o'clock in the morning. She answered. She didn't even have to hear me say a word but all I could think of was "Emma... do you know?" She sat up from her bed and screamed, "What the fuck?!" I screamed "What the fuck?! You have to come over right now." Without a thought, she was on her way.

We talked for hours. The entire time my jaw was dropped. She understood literally everything I said. I understood literally everything she said. We talked about the universe. We talked about consciousness. We talked about ourselves. The one us. That was what it truly felt like. We were one. I wasn’t talking to another being. I was simply talking to myself. Me saying something to her and her responding was no different than me having a conversation with myself in my mind. It was the most mind blowing experience yet. I just kept thinking how I couldn’t wait for the entire world to be like this. I hoped it would be in my lifetime. I could talk to Emma about literally anything. I could talk to her just as freely as I could think. There were no insecurities. There was no jealousy. There was no fear. There was only love. There was just the pure human experience.

10/10 would recommend :)

Damn. 

You cannot love what you need.

No.

Also, ofc it's cool to have common points including spirituality but it's not the core of relationships.

The devil is in the details.

I’m not sure but it seems women want someone on their level or above

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’m not sure but it seems women want someone on their level or above

Ahah, this tacit exoneration.

Never mind, i'm a chadlite anyway  B|

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Ahah, this tacit exoneration.

Never mind, i'm a chadlite anyway  B|

I learn so many new words from you 

12 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: