manuel bon

4-OH-DMT (Psilocin) vs. 4-HO-MET

42 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, manuel bon said:

What do you think if I try First 20mg pellets and then if it's not too strong I add a bit of Ketamine?

40mg is the best dose for me

10 hours ago, integration journey said:

What do you guys think of 5-Meo-malt ? 

Didn’t tried, it doesn’t interests me.

The devil is in the details.

12 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Interesting, then I might just start with 20mg to try and see how I react. Even tho I see that online they say 15 - 25 mg is common dose, more than 35 is really strong.

6 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Interesting, then I might just start with 20mg to try and see how I react. Even tho I see that online they say 15 - 25 mg is common dose, more than 35 is really strong.

I would say 40mg of 4-HO-MET gives a trip of a « power » (if you see what i mean) equivalent to 150/300ug of LSD, to give a broad range.

Edited by Schizophonia

43 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I would say 40mg of 4-HO-MET gives a trip of a « power » (if you see what i mean) equivalent to 150/300ug of LSD, to give a broad range.

Oke good to know

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Didn’t tried, it doesn’t interests me.

Why it doesn’t interest you? 

4 hours ago, manuel bon said:

I'd definitely consider starting lower than 20mg for a first time to see how you're affected. I used 10mg of 4-HO-MET along with a low dose of ketamine, and that was quite intense. 20mg would have perhaps been too much to handle.

15 hours ago, integration journey said:

What do you guys think of 5-Meo-malt ?

Here's the mega-thread if you weren't already aware. Many good descriptions and trip reports.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/71978-5-meo-malt-mega-thread/

Edited by What Am I

17 minutes ago, What Am I said:

I'd definitely consider starting lower than 20mg for a first time to see how you're affected. I used 10mg of 4-HO-MET along with a low dose of ketamine, and that was quite intense. 20mg would have perhaps been too much to handle.

Yeah I've been thinking about it. Also I found the following info: 

Threshold 5 mg

Light 10 - 15 mg

Common 15 - 25 mg

Strong 25 - 35 mg

Heavy 35 mg +

I will therefore start with half pill.

47 minutes ago, integration journey said:

Why it doesn’t interest you? 

Because.

1 hour ago, manuel bon said:

Yeah I've been thinking about it. Also I found the following info: 

Threshold 5 mg

Light 10 - 15 mg

Common 15 - 25 mg

Strong 25 - 35 mg

Heavy 35 mg +

I will therefore start with half pill.

Good call. As far as differences between psilocin and metocin, it's pretty much exactly as everyone describes. Metocin is significantly more likely to be visual, even at low doses. And it has less of a capacity for mindfuck, but that last point can be misleading. Even though the mental effects are less, it's still an analogue of psilocin, and it can tear open reality and show you its inner workings if you have a propensity for that sort of thing.

Metoicin is fun and euphoric, but I much prefer 5-MeO-DMT over everything else for practical spiritual work these days. It's aimed squarely at the most important states of consciousness, which also have the potential to be reached while sober. The lessons you learn are very applicable and relevant to the mystical paths described throughout history.

Edited by What Am I

12 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Thank you for the great help! 

Right now I have only a 20mg 4-HO-MiPT pellet, so I don't know if I should try to have two trips of 10mg or just take the whole pill at once. I think I'll probably try half since I'm a bit scared tbh.

Also, I take pellets because it feels easier to just swallow a pill; whereas with powder I'm more scared, I'm not used to take powders. At the same time though, I have also some 5-meo-dmt hcl powder, i think I'll also try to insufflate 5-10mg of it.

Yes you can do that, for a first time allergy test. I expect 10mg to be rather mild, but who knows.

As for powders, there's really nothing scary about them, they're cheaper and more versatile, plus you can properly test them if you wanted. I often use microscoops to dose my powders, it's not wholly accurate, but close enough, especially given I don't care that much about ± a few mg with my low sensitivity. You can prep multiple capsules from a baggie of powder in 15 minutes of work that'll last you months. Or if you really want accuracy, volumetric dosing. Bit more tedious, but it's rather simple actually. Weigh out a decent amount of powder that'll reflect accurately on a scale, 100mg+, then dissolve in a set amount of solvent, with good stirring you'll achieve a precise concentration of X mg/ml, then use a syringe to measure whatever you need and consume orally or boof. Oftentimes water is fine, for most tryptamines HCL it is, except the base ones. Otherwise DMSO, it's suitable for both oral and rectal, or if you're willing to expand to vaping PG/VG, acetone, and so on.

I do the volumetric dosage for the super potent ones that are impossible for the scoops or scales, MK-801, or 5-MeO-DMT in your case. Personally I hate insufflation, even if in such tiny amounts it won't harm your nasal passages it still burns and drips. 

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

17 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

Yes you can do that, for a first time allergy test. I expect 10mg to be rather mild, but who knows.

As for powders, there's really nothing scary about them, they're cheaper and more versatile, plus you can properly test them if you wanted. I often use microscoops to dose my powders, it's not wholly accurate, but close enough, especially given I don't care that much about ± a few mg with my low sensitivity. You can prep multiple capsules from a baggie of powder in 15 minutes of work that'll last you months. Or if you really want accuracy, volumetric dosing. Bit more tedious, but it's rather simple actually. Weigh out a decent amount of powder that'll reflect accurately on a scale, 100mg+, then dissolve in a set amount of solvent, with good stirring you'll achieve a precise concentration of X mg/ml, then use a syringe to measure whatever you need and consume orally or boof. Oftentimes water is fine, for most tryptamines HCL it is, except the base ones. Otherwise DMSO, it's suitable for both oral and rectal, or if you're willing to expand to vaping PG/VG, acetone, and so on.

I do the volumetric dosage for the super potent ones that are impossible for the scoops or scales, MK-801, or 5-MeO-DMT in your case. Personally I hate insufflation, even if in such tiny amounts it won't harm your nasal passages it still burns and drips. 

Wow thank you for the detailed explanation! Do you think I can mix 5-meo-dmt with water and simply drink it? 

In that case I would be scared of taking too much cause I'm not used to do this measurements and I might make a mistake calculating hahaha

8 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Wow thank you for the detailed explanation! Do you think I can mix 5-meo-dmt with water and simply drink it? 

In that case I would be scared of taking too much cause I'm not used to do this measurements and I might make a mistake calculating hahaha

I believe 5-MeO-DMT isn't active orally, so no. But you could plug it. Either way you'd want to use a syringe for delivery, squishing inside your mouth or rectum

The math is really hard to get wrong, say you want a 10mg/ml concentration, and store in a 10ml vial. You'd dissolve 100mg of substance in 10ml of water or whatever, stir, and done. Can be stored in the fridge for better preservation. When plugging, if you need 5mg, take 0.5ml with your 1ml syringe. The entire 1ml for 10mg dose, and so on. 

If you want to go the insufflation route just be extra careful with measurements, achieving accurate 5mg lines is damn near impossible 

19 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

I believe 5-MeO-DMT isn't active orally, so no. But you could plug it. Either way you'd want to use a syringe for delivery, squishing inside your mouth or rectum

The math is really hard to get wrong, say you want a 10mg/ml concentration, and store in a 10ml vial. You'd dissolve 100mg of substance in 10ml of water or whatever, stir, and done. Can be stored in the fridge for better preservation. When plugging, if you need 5mg, take 0.5ml with your 1ml syringe. The entire 1ml for 10mg dose, and so on. 

If you want to go the insufflation route just be extra careful with measurements, achieving accurate 5mg lines is damn near impossible 

Thank you again for the great explanation, you don't know how helpful that is. 

For insufflating I want to use a microspoon to measure more or less precisely.

2 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Thank you again for the great explanation, you don't know how helpful that is. 

For insufflating I want to use a microspoon to measure more or less precisely.

Happy to help! I myself was quite resistant to the volumetric dosing before, but now after powering through the initial confusion it's simplified stuff for me a lot, so I totally get you. Especially for stuff like long term storage, I now prepare a vial and that's at least 10 doses right there, plug and play, before I'd do a procedure like in Leo's video every time I wanted to dose, so inconvenient looking back. Not to mention when the significance of imprecision is in micrograms, not milligrams, there's really no other choice xD

Good luck with your tripping

1 hour ago, LambdaDelta said:

Otherwise DMSO, it's suitable for both oral and rectal

It is a joke ?

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

It is a joke ?

No, although granted it's always better to use water where possible. The real issue is alot of DMSO on the market is not up to spec and can therefore be dangerous. 

Metocin generally gives me a very pure form of eroticism, it's round, smooth, it's lolypop and carnival, whereas the libidinal sensation of LSD is more electric and aggressive, it's more masculine.

1 minute ago, LambdaDelta said:

No, although granted it's always better to use water where possible. The real issue is alot of DMSO on the market is not up to spec and can therefore be dangerous. 

DMSO is super irritating.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Metocin generally gives me a very pure form of eroticism, it's round, smooth, it's lolypop and carnival, whereas the libidinal sensation of LSD is more electric and aggressive, it's more masculine.

In English: psychedelics make me horny

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I never got such sexual effects with psychedelics