manuel bon

4-OH-DMT (Psilocin) vs. 4-HO-MET

42 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the difference?

4-ho-met is a legal research chemical that is structurally related to psilocin, but there's not much info online. Pls share what you know about it and if you have tried it.

Yo.

I dont know 4 HO DMT, but 4 HO MET is a very visual psychedelic with a astonishingly weak headscape, you’re still very lucid even at high dosages.

I also have a lot of sensations (especially erotic eheh) like with LSD, but with a different vibe.

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia uh interesting when you say that you're very lucid. Can it be somehow used for meditation or spiritual work? Or is it mainly only visuals?

4 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@Schizophonia uh interesting when you say that you're very lucid. Can it be somehow used for meditation or spiritual work? Or is it mainly only visuals?

Yes

29 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@Schizophonia yes what🤣 only visuals or also spiritual work? 

It’s a classic tryptamine close to mushroom, i’ve just said it was very visual.

If you play a feminine persona (and this is the case given your relationship with your mother) that is to say if you play at being passive, at not having any power, then you will absolutely seek to make things "serious". 

It's normal with your boss, but now you're worrying that 4 HO MET is too recreational lol, and if you could use it sitting cross-legged, because i don't know, meditation seems serious and stable ?

Calm down, you are not something to be fixed.

Edited by Schizophonia

21 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

@Schizophonia have you also tried 4-ho-mipt? 

No, i’ve just tried 5 MeO Mipt and it went very far, LSD level and even more brutal.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

If you play a feminine persona (and this is the case given your relationship with your mother) that is to say if you play at being passive, at not having any power, then you will absolutely seek to make things "serious". 

I think I have feminine energy, not in the sense I am passive, but in the sense that I'm more emotional than most guys imo. 

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It's normal with your boss, but now you're worrying that 4 HO MET is too recreational lol, and if you could use it sitting cross-legged, because i don't know, meditation seems serious and stable ?

Calm down, you are not something to be fixed.

No I'm just trying to make some research about it, so thank you for the help!

1 hour ago, manuel bon said:

Does anyone know the difference?

4-ho-met is a legal research chemical that is structurally related to psilocin, but there's not much info online. Pls share what you know about it and if you have tried it.

4 ho met is weak on its own, Add some dissociative and it becomes a beast.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

4 ho met is weak on its own, Add some dissociative and it becomes a beast.

What do you think if I try First 20mg pellets and then if it's not too strong I add a bit of Ketamine?

26 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, i’ve just tried 5 MeO Mipt and it went very far, LSD level and even more brutal.

I’m interested in knowing how was your experience with 5-MEO-malt? If you tried it 

@manuel bon I used to do the opposite. Plug 3 HO-PCP, relax, chill, and euphoria for half an hour. Now relaxed and brave I add the psychedelic. The effects come fast and powerful.

But you could do it the other way of course.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

@Schizophonia Wouldn’t it be the opposite?  Isn’t a hyper-masculine person more likely to make things overly serious when they don’t need to be?  And most people here are interested in psychedelics primarily for spiritual and personal development reasons, rather than recreation.

That’s not to say that the trickster and playful elements of psychedelics aren’t part of the insight also, and people can take things too seriously.

But I think the original question, “is this visual or spiritual” was a reasonable one.

There's subtle differences between the 4-sub tryptamines. Even 4-AcO-DMT, which's said to metabolize into 4-HO-DMT (psilocin) isn't quite the same as doing shrooms. I've used a lot of 4-HO-MET, it is fit for spiritual work, but you'll need to take more than an average dose. My range is 80-100mg, but that's too far for someone with standard sensitivity. 30-35mg or thereabouts should be good for a solid trip. If dosed high enough, the headspace will absolutely be there. It is pretty visual, and since few people tend to go beyond 25mg, that's about all they'll get from it. 4-HO-MiPT is very similar, but it is more potent, so I prefer it now. 4-AcO-DMT is good as well if you can score that. Combining a tryptamine with a dissociative is almost always good synergy, my favorite combo used to be 4-HO-MET with DMXE, with Ket it'll also work, though imo some dissos are cleaner than others.

Pellets may or may not be underdosed, it's always best to get powder, but work with what you have.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

7 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

@Schizophonia Wouldn’t it be the opposite?  Isn’t a hyper-masculine person more likely to make things overly serious when they don’t need to be?  And most people here are interested in psychedelics primarily for spiritual and personal development reasons, rather than recreation.

That’s not to say that the trickster and playful elements of psychedelics aren’t part of the insight also, and people can take things too seriously.

But I think the original question, “is this visual or spiritual” was a reasonable one.

Yess thank you!

5 hours ago, LambdaDelta said:

There's subtle differences between the 4-sub tryptamines. Even 4-AcO-DMT, which's said to metabolize into 4-HO-DMT (psilocin) isn't quite the same as doing shrooms. I've used a lot of 4-HO-MET, it is fit for spiritual work, but you'll need to take more than an average dose. My range is 80-100mg, but that's too far for someone with standard sensitivity. 30-35mg or thereabouts should be good for a solid trip. If dosed high enough, the headspace will absolutely be there. It is pretty visual, and since few people tend to go beyond 25mg, that's about all they'll get from it. 4-HO-MiPT is very similar, but it is more potent, so I prefer it now. 4-AcO-DMT is good as well if you can score that. Combining a tryptamine with a dissociative is almost always good synergy, my favorite combo used to be 4-HO-MET with DMXE, with Ket it'll also work, though imo some dissos are cleaner than others.

Pellets may or may not be underdosed, it's always best to get powder, but work with what you have.

Thank you for the great help! 

Right now I have only a 20mg 4-HO-MiPT pellet, so I don't know if I should try to have two trips of 10mg or just take the whole pill at once. I think I'll probably try half since I'm a bit scared tbh.

Also, I take pellets because it feels easier to just swallow a pill; whereas with powder I'm more scared, I'm not used to take powders. At the same time though, I have also some 5-meo-dmt hcl powder, i think I'll also try to insufflate 5-10mg of it.

11 hours ago, bmcnicho said:

No, it is a phallic failure (see Oedipus complex in Lacan, he is the one who talks about it best).

When you are a child, your parents and especially your mother will behave in a phallic way with you; you will therefore respond by being feminine but seeing that it is in fact the father that the mother desires you will unconsciously try to take the father's place, that is to say behave in a phallic way from now on.

Regardless of the Oedipus complex, when you are a man you will in any case learn that you must play the phallic role to be socially accepted, that is to say take responsibilities.

So instead of letting your parents (and especially your mother) do everything because you are their "little darling", you will start to work for them in one way or another (work, cook, do the dishes, do the housework) and behave in this proactive (phallic) way in everyday life; you will generally identify with this position.

Except that, by playing at taking responsibility, you will naturally expect the reward to be the environment's response to your involvement, that is to say its "submission".

Most men with a virile persona do not choose psychedelics and in fact prefer « recreational » drugs, especially those that suppress the stress response (alcohol, tobacco, benzodiazepines, even cannabis why not), because when you play the phallus, what will automatically come under the reward will be power; If you play at eating a sandwich, would you want it to submit to you or do as he pleases? It is only if you are paralyzed, passive, therefore intrinsically feminine that you will hope that this sandwich jumps into your mouth.

Not many people here are really virile, they are mostly white peoples from big cities who have been pampered. Except that in life nothing is free and the unconscious price of passivity, of the absence of power processes is conditioning to castration anxiety, that is to say the fear of being punished and confronted with representations of death. This is what will generate this kind of persona who absolutely wants to correct himself.

The worst part is that the best way to look like a very serious and mature yogi is not meditation or 5 MeO DMT lol, the best and quickest way is to build a virile persona. This thick character is simply what you're going to look like when you stop to be idle and start being proactive.

Edited by Schizophonia