Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meliodas

Osho says enlightenment is the beginning

10 posts in this topic

In this video Osho say "enlightenment is just the beginning " which is very similar with what @Leo Gura often talks about . Sharing this because the most common POV held by spiritual people is that enlightenment is the end goal . Interestingly Osho also had a different POV than most which is very interesting . 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8OMcTioOMY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

what is your opinion and has this been your experience also ?

Edited by Meliodas

Osho delivers peace of mind. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Meliodas You are always at the beginning thats what God means

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo Well that is the most beautiful thing , even if you live infinite lives , you wouldn't fully explore the infinity of GOD . Isn't it ?

Feeling the presence of God is to feel fresh and new all the time

Heaven is to feel fresh and new all the time

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

@Meliodas yes. Even at the end of the universe ypu literally visited every dimension you lived every timeline. 15 trillion years have gone by you are a star and you are creating your own solar systems and then galaxies and then universes you have done everything. God will open itself up and you will see you are just starting there are insanely more powerful things than universes.

God means there is no end and its already created something bigger than what you are.

Edited by Hojo

The Mind and Intellect luvs to have boundaries and limits in place, why is this? Its because it luvs security and knowing what happens next and such, this is all Survival level of Awareness and Living, its not near what Enlightenment is, so Enlightenment I would say is just a word we use to describe the Ultimate Human Potential, which is Boundlessness, Total Freedom, Liberation, what do all these words describe? They Describe what cannot be put into a Box or Limit or Physicality which is all about Boundaries, Limits, and Confinement, opposite of the above words!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Of course, it's only the beginning. I have always been suspicious of ‘human enlightenment’ (a very awakened state relative to other humans) being the Ultimate enlightenment.  
Even the most intelligent aliens, who may exceed the most profound human awakening 200 times, are not infinitely enlightened.

👽

55 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Of course, it's only the beginning. I have always been suspicious of ‘human enlightenment’ (a very awakened state relative to other humans) being the Ultimate enlightenment.  
Even the most intelligent aliens, who may exceed the most profound human awakening 200 times, are not infinitely enlightened.

well if someone maybe got like a 10000 year life span which he could solely dedicate to awakening , even then you would be anyway near FULLY enlightened