Javfly33

I have decided to become a 'Cashmaster'

71 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Cause you were saying how you wanna switch up from sub to dom, but in normal external interactions.
And I thought, what if internally, the side of you which is submissive submitted to the side that dominates?
But then again, since your outward expression was sub, then your submissive side dominates your dominating side?

what?

Believe it or not, it's the subs way of being dominant; by allowing someone to dominate them gives them a sense of power which is a trait of the dominant characteristic. People who write these relationships off as just some kink (which it may be) just don't understand the underlying reasons why people get into this stuff. It's more complicated than that. Actually, it's quite a complicated dynamic more so than the regular relationships especially within the "real life circles" and not where money is exchanged directly.

Know thyself....

On 06/09/2024 at 7:26 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Wtf am i reading 

🤣 you dont want to know the underworld trust me

On 06/09/2024 at 8:01 PM, QVx said:

The only one who can become master of the simps, is the master simp.

🤣

On 06/09/2024 at 8:02 PM, Schizophonia said:

There are better possibilities for you.

😂 Thanks. I have to say so far the pics and media ive posted to my cashmaster account gives me a 9000 cringe. 

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And I thought, what if internally, the side of you which is submissive submitted to the side that dominates?

I think i see where you are going. 

But then again, since your outward expression was sub, then your submissive side dominates your dominating side?

Yeap lol good observation. 

what the hell did I just create? I haven't tripped in two months and now I feel like I'm tripping again just by this xD

is quite trippy

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Something to observe: The moment i have become cashmaster/dom automatically i get more engagement and good words from other female doms, another example most women can not avoid liking and pivotating towards the alpha dominating male, even if that means that to be alpha dominating male you have to crush and dominate most of the other males.

@Princess Arabia Once again women rewarding macho agressive behaviour. They can´t help it, maybe they dont want a boyfriend like that but surely behavioural wise they instantly have a bias towards prefering this type of men.

And since at this point i don´t care about spiritual work, im going to do exactly what women like. Im going to sell my soul to the devil @Salvijus

Edited by Javfly33

It's kind of like how some women have rape fantasies but are not interested in really getting raped, these subs have dominant sides but have fantasies of being dominated by a mistress or a dominant female. I've seen where the other side came out of the sub and it was like they were a different person and I've seen where the dominant male in real life became a submissive whimp while engaging in the submissive role. Very interesting to see the switch. 

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Once again women rewarding macho agressive behaviour.

Somehow, I just have a slight problem with this term. Rewarding as if it's a contest. That's how the male sees it as if they're competing with other men for the female's attention and then when she acknowledges them, they feel rewarded. That feeling is usually short-lived and usually results in the need for more rewards. This mindset to me comes from men who aren't in it for the long-term off the bat. Nothing wrong with that, just saying. 

Just so you know, women don't look at it as rewarding men, that's a male's perspective.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

You don't need:

To dominate others (yourself) for money.
External pieces of yourself for validation.
Popularity to feel good.

You can have these things, but you don't need them. 

If you are seeking these things externally from the reality, then these are pieces of yourself that are actually thumping away inside your chest already, that you are either hiding from, running from, or fighting.

Go within. 

Whatever it is in you that is seeking this sit with it, sit with that emotion in that state that comes up when you are feeling it. Don't do any of this, or that or the other, until you are okay with that part of yourself, and not just okay but you've completely embraced it internally. Embracing it can come in different forms, sometimes feeling it out, comforting it, learning from it, protecting it, and listening to whatever it's saying. Whatever it is for you, but don't freeze/fight/run from it. I allow visualisations too when I feel an emotion lodged in my body regarding something, often using inner child work, and if it's a chronic subtle state that can take some awareness to see it. Sometimes its me in the parent form, sometimes the kid is an equal, sometimes its running the show, have fun with it. 

Then see if the desire is still there, or if you are at a point of neutrality and balance.

The reason I know you haven't embraced it internally is because you are still asking if you should do something. You are going to the reflections of yourself and asking us to structure your identity for you, rather than doing it yourself. I sympathize as my parents left me with no secure self identity whatsoever, and most of my life I was either imitating survival instincts or doing what you are doing: mimickingYou don't need any validation from anyone here whatsoever for your own identity. You build that from within by your own feelings and experiences. 

24 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Somehow, I just have a slight problem with this term. Rewarding as if it's a contest. That's how the male sees it as if they're competing with other men for the female's attention and then when she acknowledges them, they feel rewarded. That feeling is usually short-lived and usually results in the need for more rewards. This mindset to me comes from men who aren't in it for the long-term off the bat. Nothing wrong with that, just saying. 

Just so you know, women don't look at it as rewarding men, that's a male's perspective.

That's because you are looking male to female, rather than male to male. It's in the male nature to compete with other men over anything. The male relationship to women is different but toward other men anything can have a competitive element in my experience. Often this can be as simple as a friendly banter checking people, or a more serious rivalry. It's also at work or in social circles for example.

It's not in me as much but I can play along, I see it everywhere, and some people are naturally more competitive than others.

15 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

That's because you are looking male to female, rather than male to male. It's in the male nature to compete with other men over anything. The male relationship to women is different but toward other men anything can have a competitive element in my experience. Often this can be as simple as a friendly banter checking people, or a more serious rivalry. It's also at work or in social circles for example.

It's not in me as much but I can play along, I see it everywhere, and some people are naturally more competitive than others.

Yes, if you notice my last sentence I acknowledged that it's a male's perspective. It's OK, just says a lot about how this mindset thinks in this respect. To me, it's a kind of submissive role and the acknowledgement of a woman's power over them. I over think so maybe it's just my brain overthinking. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Believe it or not, it's the subs way of being dominant; by allowing someone to dominate them gives them a sense of power which is a trait of the dominant characteristic. People who write these relationships off as just some kink (which it may be) just don't understand the underlying reasons why people get into this stuff. It's more complicated than that. Actually, it's quite a complicated dynamic more so than the regular relationships especially within the "real life circles" and not where money is exchanged directly.

If you are stuck in feminine personas you will enjoy like a woman (dominated) yes.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Princess Arabia How they look at it?

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Believe it or not, it's the subs way of being dominant; by allowing someone to dominate them gives them a sense of power which is a trait of the dominant characteristic. 

Very wise I didnt realize that. 

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia How they look at it?

In this regard, it's just the same way that men operate when they pursue a woman they're attracted to.

Likely when you're attracted to a woman, it's not a sense of rewarding the woman with affection because she earned it by doing x, y, or z. There is likely no sense that you are rewarding women by being attracted to them or sexually involved with them. It's just a desire to move towards them because it feels good to you.

The same thing is true when a woman is attracted to a man. It's just a feeling of desire that arises for her subjectively. There is no sense of rewarding the man with affection as a woman doesn't look at herself as a scorekeeper who rewards certain behaviors and punishes others.

Punishment and rewards don't even enter her mind... nor is she even thinking logically about which qualities the man possesses that are more or less "deserving" of her affection. If she really likes the guy, she is mostly worries if he likes her in return.

There is just a tendency in books and movies and things for women to serve as the prize or the validator of the male main character. But that's not how it is in reality.

From the woman's perspective, it's just doing what feels good subjectively and pursuing what produces amorous feelings. And it's mostly about seeking intimacy and sometimes other feelings.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's definitely a male projection. Women obviously don't see it as rewarding.

At the same time, I don't think it's totally unreasonable that men see that way. They are actually competing with other men. Dating is somewhat of a zero-sum game.

Edited by aurum

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, if you notice my last sentence I acknowledged that it's a male's perspective. It's OK, just says a lot about how this mindset thinks in this respect. To me, it's a kind of submissive role and the acknowledgement of a woman's power over them. I over think so maybe it's just my brain overthinking. 

Yes but you are still female. So you are still looking at it like a female to male, understandably so. 

In this scenario the woman isn't the defining factor, the other man is. The woman could have been anything, car, job, sports team, work performance, whatever. Its not a strong attachment at all as you mention, or the basis of a relationship toward the woman, it is merely how men are with each other, and forms part of their relationship with each other.

The relationship with the woman, or anything else, is defined by different things not the competition between the men. (Unless she's into that, it is sometimes what sparks a girl's interest but not much more than that.).

Edited by BlueOak

10 hours ago, Jannes said:

Very wise I didnt realize that. 

Lol very wise!!. It just basic bdsm dude . Its called a power bottom. Just go read some basic articles, its all pretty well defined

40 minutes ago, bambi said:

Lol very wise!!. It just basic bdsm dude . Its called a power bottom. Just go read some basic articles, its all pretty well defined

That you get a sense of power by giving up power is a very counterintuitive thing. For me personally it was a missing piece in the puzzle as I couldnt articulate the appeal of bottoming. I didnt know that this is common knowledge in bdsm.

5 hours ago, Jannes said:

I didnt know that this is common knowledge in bdsm.

It's not. I came up with this analysis from my interactions with them and from my own observations. If it's written in the books somewhere, I'm unaware of it. I have an eye for seeing the flip side of things, not looking at things as black and white and the understanding that nothing is usually as it seems. 

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, aurum said:

It's definitely a male projection. Women obviously don't see it as rewarding.

At the same time, I don't think it's totally unreasonable that men see that way. They are actually competing with other men. Dating is somewhat of a zero-sum game.

Yes, but the issue is most men don't even know what women want, they think they do but they actually don't. Only the ones who have massive experience in this field, have been through some serious high-class coaching, have actually studied women's behavior while having an understanding of it and the different types of women etc can even come close to understanding the feminine species. So they're actually competing with themselves because that man over there getting all the women in their eyes, those women might not be compatible with his dating style.

Just as how OP thinks all (or even most) women love the macho hard core type and thinks he has to transform himself into what he thinks women want, he has no clue because (and this is just my opinion), the types of women that likes that type won't be suitable for him because those women can spot a mile away if a man is only being what he thinks she wants and how she wants him to be. Personally, I don't even like those types of men because of my personality. A man has to get to know who he's compatible with first before trying to transform himself into what he thinks women want. This is why so many men chase their attraction and then get disinterested because they weren't compatible. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

I don't have stomach for that shit.

I couldn't sleep peacefully.