Javfly33

I have decided to become a 'Cashmaster'

71 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia Fine, you got me, tore down my defenses, judgments, and unawareness, straight to the ego. 😁

All authentically, too! How humiliating, you're a real dominatrix! hehe

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia Fine, you got me, tore down my defenses, judgments, and unawareness, straight into the ego. 😁

How humiliating, you're a real dominatrix! hehe

A perfect match. Chi Ching.

Know thyself....

See, @Javfly33? there's hope for you after all! @Princess Arabia can show you the ropes.

Suprise suprise the sex worker thinks sex work is healthy for the soul lol, who would have thought. Infinity is just being infinity, duh, how stupid to try figure out if its healthy. Drink all the liquid sugar you want, hit the cocaine, its just infinity baby, all equatable.

Absolutely no cognitive dissonance whatosever here

23 minutes ago, bambi said:

Suprise suprise the sex worker thinks sex work is healthy for the soul lol, who would have thought. Infinity is just being infinity, duh, how stupid to try figure out if its healthy. Drink all the liquid sugar you want, hit the cocaine, its just infinity baby, all equatable.

Ok, it's your idea of what a sex worker is. Your mind have split reality to suit your agenda and biases. That's OK because from your experiences they weren't that great. We cannot see beyond our own states of consciousness and the President of the United States's job or being a librarian is a much better job. Oh, BTW, all the nurses addicted to pain killers, their job is more respectable and also the lawyer that gets off a rapist criminal. In your eyes, sex work, something that people engage in everyday minus the $$ is a terrible thing and unhealthy only because there's $$ involved. Ok, nice.

Know thyself....

25 minutes ago, gambler said:

@bambi vs @Princess Arabia

[Mortal Kombat Voice]: Fight!

Something in the energies are conflicted. Not sure what it is but it'll get resolved on it's own. Nothing to do with me or him, it's energetic. Fighting won't resolve that but that's pretty funny. Bambi is cool with me I have no problems with how he expresses himself as long as he's respectful about it and don't attack me, which is something I'm obliged to say is a feat I'm currently working on as it's not personal as I don't identify with my work - seems he does and sees me as that character. I don't because I am that I AM.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, it's your idea of what a sex worker is. Your mind have split reality to suit your agenda and biases. That's OK because from your experiences they weren't that great. We cannot see beyond our own states of consciousness and the President of the United States's job or being a librarian is a much better job. Oh, BTW, all the nurses addicted to pain killers, their job is more respectable and also the lawyer that gets off a rapist criminal. In your eyes, sex work, something that people engage in everyday minus the $$ is a terrible thing and unhealthy only because there's $$ involved. Ok, nice.

No idea what this ramble is suppose to say, can you please re-write with some coherency

13 minutes ago, bambi said:

No idea what this ramble is suppose to say, can you please re-write with some coherency

What you've said previously prior to my response was just your perspective which i respect. Nothing to do with me. 

Know thyself....

These types of nostalgic responses bring tears to my eyes.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not necessarily. They can be just very good actresses.

That’s true I mean specifically for her to get a self-esteem boost she needs to believe what she’s saying and doing.

personally if I were to do that job it would be entirely business and I would have no feeling towards it at all. I might feel good that I did a good job and that I made someone happy, maybe it can give me a self-esteem boost something like that but  worshipping me would give me absolutely nothing.

I would respectfully tell them to go worship Leo.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

These types of nostalgic responses bring tears to my eyes.

😂

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 minutes ago, integral said:

That’s true I mean specifically for her to get a self-esteem boost she needs to believe what she’s saying and doing.

personally if I were to do that job it would be entirely business and I would have no feeling towards it at all. I might feel good that I did a good job and that I made someone happy, maybe it can give me a self-esteem boost something like that but  worshipping me would give me absolutely nothing.

True. Most people are in 9-5 jobs that gives them nothing but a paycheck and lost wasted hours too. Even businesses which only gives them a paycheck. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

15 hours ago, integral said:

self esteem is proportional to the pay check received

what we say and do is adjusted to fit the lifestyle sought

we will drop the believing charade when the cash stops pouring in

no need to pretend otherwise

tale as old as time

we all have our price, well most of us do

reminds me of the meme:

would you sleep with me for ten million dollars?

hmm, i am going to need to think hard about that

how about, would you sleep with me for ten dollars?

what do you take me for, a common prostitute!

Edited by gettoefl

you will need a sex change first of course

On 06/09/2024 at 9:34 PM, Emerald said:

This post feels like it's coming from a place of pain... like the tonguing of a mouth wound.

Consider deeper how it makes you feel that there are some women who exist who get a power boost from "simps" giving them money and dominating these men.

And do you assume that all women are functioning that way?

@Emerald Because that´s literally what the girl said to me.

In fact i believe that reason is a way more valid one that assuming that this girl actually want to humiliate and cause deeper emotional pain to submissive men. Which was usually what i think about this women. 

Is there a feeling of being powerless to women?

Look past the triggering dynamic itself to see what you underlying fears, vulnerabilities, and pain are.

Then, find the origin point... which likely has far more to do with childhood dynamics with our family of origin than it has to do with current-day male/female dynamics.

It's just that sex/relationships/dating tend to be a very vivid projection screen for our deeper pain. 

Look back into the past at times where you felt powerless, dominated, used, objectified, etc. to find the origin point.

@Emerald Your questions has nothing to do with the OP. My point was to do something that was contrary to my identity. If i usually judge findommes and 'cashmasters', becoming one is a good exercise to 'flip my mind' and question my beliefs about that whole world. In fact the few days i have been a Dom thats literally what has begin to happen. I have started to realize the Doms we are just normal people too also and usually do not want to humiliate subs 'just because' but because they are there to make money.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 06/09/2024 at 9:44 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I've had guys tell me I'm not for them because I cannot humiliate them and treat them like the shit they want to be treated as. No one is taking advantage of anyone here, they want that, they want to be treated as such and will pay to get the job done. I was told I was too nice and i wasn't mean enough a couple times when approached for this type of work and there's no amount of meanness I could have faked because these guys can tell the difference and want it to be authentic and not faked.

So don't think these guys are being taken advantaged of THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGED OF or else they will look elsewhere. Now, whether this is sick or sadistic or whatever is another story, but there is a demand for this stuff. I personally don't like it, but I've done some mild ones because it wasn't so bad for me to handle.

Yeah, of course.

23 hours ago, integral said:

Can you step on a man's nuts and tell him he's worthless and believe every word of it? This is what it takes for you to get a self-esteem boost. If you don't believe what you're saying then it won't give you anything. A female dominatrix believes every word that she is saying. They are salivating at the mount with just the thought of telling people how worthless they are. Can you do that?

But There's probably a middle ground somewhere lol

Yeah, thats my worst fear, that there are power dymanics that are very real and this people get off on them. 

But some of them they are completely faked though.

21 hours ago, bambi said:

@bambi @Princess Arabia

Is not, but coming from being a sub, i think i have a right to try how it feels to be Dom. I think it can be good for making my identity more maleable. 

@Javfly33 What if you sub your sub-side to your own dom-side? lol, or am I paradoxing this?

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 What if you sub your sub-side to your own dom-side? lol, or am I paradoxing this?

lol can you repeat that

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

lol can you repeat that

Cause you were saying how you wanna switch up from sub to dom, but in normal external interactions.
And I thought, what if internally, the side of you which is submissive submitted to the side that dominates?
But then again, since your outward expression was sub, then your submissive side dominates your dominating side?

what the hell did I just create? I haven't tripped in two months and now I feel like I'm tripping again just by this xD

Edited by Keryo Koffa