Registered

Reprogramming ex with psychedelics

10 posts in this topic

I'll try to be brief here, lots of history and details are left out, so you'll have to trust me on the facts and read between the lines.

Was going to give my relationship with my ex another shot, and move in with her. She went on a date with someone and after spending two days with him everything changed and she canceled all plans. Now they've spent a whole week together and she's at his place all the time. Allegedly she is madly in love with him. She shit on our long history after having been someone else for two days and canceled all plans. Now she is the type of person to obsess in the beginning, I guess it comes with the ADHD. 

I know this girls i no good for me, it's insane I was even willing to give her another chance after all the things she has done. But to me it's crazy how she doesn't realize how stupid she it go give up someone retarded like me who cares about her so much despite everything she's done.

Now we might be sharing a psychedelic trip soon (Psilocybe semilanceata). I'm tired of being the good person, I might feel like practicing devilry for once. So i'm thinking to conduct an experiment. We'll see if i follow through when the time comes. 

During the trip I want see what i can accomplish.
1. I want to attempt to make her lose feelings for the other person.
2. Reignite her feelings for me. 
3. Make her want to sleep with me. 
4. something else I should aim to accomplish? Leave suggestions. 

Now how do I go about this during the trip? Give my all your suggestions and guidance. Let see how much we can change someone in just one trip through the power of psychedelic shrooms.

Why do you want an ex who is willing to give you up after one day with someone else?

That's not how to use psychedelics. You should just leave her alone bro. Im gunna call the cops

13 hours ago, Registered said:

Now how do I go about this during the trip? Give my all your suggestions and guidance. Let see how much we can change someone in just one trip through the power of psychedelic shrooms.

Dude I know you are new here, but we are not going to help you with this.

What you are doing goes against all the values of this place. 

Just let your ex go. She wants to be with someone else, it's over. Take the pain and move on.

14 hours ago, Registered said:

read between the lines.

So satire then?

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

This is really creepy and manipulative. Why do you even want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you? Ask yourself this. I would take a really long pause on trying to control another person. This forum will not agree with you on this.

We don't advocate such irresponsible psychedelic usage here, nor should you.

WTF O.o

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.