Gennadiy1981

Stage Turquoise President?

17 posts in this topic

Let’s switch gears a bit and since this is a high conscious forum, let’s entertain an idea if say for the American election we would have a stage turquoise politician. Just image that. Say such politician would emerge and does not matter form what party, let’s say even independent for argument sake.

So what would such politician advocate if elected aa an American President and what would be his or her positions? What would that politician say about borders, immigrants, education, guns? Will the constitution be changed or perhaps libertarianism be more encouraged. Freedom of speech? Will we allow any opinions since at least in a stage yellow, remember, every opinion no matter how toxic have some legitimacy, not necessarily to agree with them. What would happen to criminal system? Drug legalization or maybe even more forbiddance? Psychedelics and/or Opioids such as Fentanyl. Would childhood vaccines be banned or even more community medical items be enforced such as flu and perhaps new virus vaccines? What would happen to capitalism and corporations?

What about foreign politics and how would America act in the world? Would America still be involved and top notch or would it back away from the global arena? Would we use force to stop conflicts if they say cannot be resolved at all, such if Russia becomes too aggressive? 

I know this sounds like utopia, but still, what do you all think and what do you believe a truly stage turquoise individual would entail as a president? 

We have some gurus of that stage, but they are just leaders of relatively small  communities or Temples and what I see for the most part they are keeping neutralities and to some extent they are correct because the political problems are so opinionated and so biased that it’s mostly acted out of ego and not so much systems thinking. It’s mostly about how each ego is better than another and we miss the real points and we are not learning or refusing to see the other problems. 

What do you all think and let’s entertain such idea. And again I am asking for a stage turquoise (not yellow) the one who reach the tops of Spiral Dynamics.

He’s called Donald Trump

Edited by ici

Daniel Schmach for President!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Gavin Newsom is a good candidate. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Buck Edwards I don’t believe Gavin is at that stage. He is perfectly at stage Green. Also Gavin did change dramatically, I remember before the Covid he was more attentive but with recent politics he really alienates the other side. I am not speaking of radical conservative but even among modern ones he recently become too polarized. I don’t think system thinker would be choosing one side and demonizing the other.

@Leo Gura I haven’t heard of Daniel Schmach. Is he a good Turquoise stage candidate. What are his policies in general.

Today on politics it’s extremely polarized and I was watching both the RNC and DNC and both were kidna the same. Instead of advocating their politics, it was a reaction and criticism of the other side. That’s really what we are boiled to, is to show how bad the other side is.  That’s a joke to say the least.

He would try to guide the United States towards stage green. You can take Denmark as an example of how it would look like.

10 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Let’s switch gears a bit and since this is a high conscious forum, let’s entertain an idea if say for the American election we would have a stage turquoise politician. Just image that. Say such politician would emerge and does not matter form what party, let’s say even independent for argument sake.

So what would such politician advocate if elected aa an American President and what would be his or her positions? What would that politician say about borders, immigrants, education, guns? Will the constitution be changed or perhaps libertarianism be more encouraged. Freedom of speech? Will we allow any opinions since at least in a stage yellow, remember, every opinion no matter how toxic have some legitimacy, not necessarily to agree with them. What would happen to criminal system? Drug legalization or maybe even more forbiddance? Psychedelics and/or Opioids such as Fentanyl. Would childhood vaccines be banned or even more community medical items be enforced such as flu and perhaps new virus vaccines? What would happen to capitalism and corporations?

What about foreign politics and how would America act in the world? Would America still be involved and top notch or would it back away from the global arena? Would we use force to stop conflicts if they say cannot be resolved at all, such if Russia becomes too aggressive? 

I know this sounds like utopia, but still, what do you all think and what do you believe a truly stage turquoise individual would entail as a president? 

We have some gurus of that stage, but they are just leaders of relatively small  communities or Temples and what I see for the most part they are keeping neutralities and to some extent they are correct because the political problems are so opinionated and so biased that it’s mostly acted out of ego and not so much systems thinking. It’s mostly about how each ego is better than another and we miss the real points and we are not learning or refusing to see the other problems. 

What do you all think and let’s entertain such idea. And again I am asking for a stage turquoise (not yellow) the one who reach the tops of Spiral Dynamics.

A stage turquoise President could not emerge in this particular society.   Because politics is theater in the US today.  Crooked, charismatic filled individuals whose ego is driving them are the ones that rise to the top in the polls.  So those are the ones elected.  A true turquoise or mystical being could never make it in politics because of the very politics that would bind them.   So unfortunately turquoise or mystics just dwell in the background behind the scenes.   They pay attention but they don't really take action simply because the society is too far behind them for them ever to get elected.   And if they did their views would be too advanced for the society.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

A stage turquoise President could not emerge in this particular society.   Because politics is theater in the US today.  Crooked, charismatic filled individuals whose ego is driving them are the ones that rise to the top in the polls.  So those are the ones elected.  A true turquoise or mystical being could never make it in politics because of the very politics that would bind them.   So unfortunately turquoise or mystics just dwell in the background behind the scenes.   They pay attention but they don't really take action simply because the society is too far behind them for them ever to get elected.   And if they did their views would be too advanced for the society.

Then maybe they haven't included and transcended enough?

Why not master bredth and strategy also, instead of spirituality only?

Unless they have a better idea or feel personally bothered by politics.

Otherwise, they skipped stages, unless they stoped caring about specifics in humanity.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Someone who is in Stage Turquoise would look at the stage in development that a given society is at and choose whichever policies are most conducive of love, harmony, and happiness within that particular culture.

So, if a Stage Purple tribe had a Stage Turquoise leader... they would make sure that the tribal customs, rituals, and rules are upheld for the sake of social cohesion... and to make sure the their moral leadership style reflected that. But in instances where there was leverage within that paradigm to influence the tribe in positive ways or discourage/outlaw things that caused harm to the tribe that are beyond the scope of the understanding within Stage Purple... they would make decisions either secretly or under the guise of a more Stage Purple framework to influence the tribe in positive ways while minimizing anything that threatens the fabric of social cohesion. And they would guard under lock and key any and all Stage Turquoise understandings that could muddle things up.

If there was a Stage Turquoise leader leading a Stage Red society... they would have to develop the ability to be stoic and ruthless and to close their heart to those outside of their circle of concern... like a Shepard culls a lamb. And they would have to show up in a way that would be feared and respected. They would also have to have the bodily constitution and strength to be a warrior along with their Turquoise leading. And then, they would take care of the people who are under their leadership and dictate like an angry father the most healthy values that they can to those that are under their control. And to maintain social order, they would need to rule with an iron fist as there isn't a functional bottom-up mechanism for maintaining social cohesion. So, they'd have to engage in a lot of double think and be able to engage in Stage Red behavior from a Stage Turquoise viewpoint. Like if Buddha had to function as a warlord to serve the greater good and to minimize suffering as much as possible given the circumstances. If they are effective enough at this, Red will quickly turn Blue.

If there was a Stage Turquoise leader of a Stage Blue society.... they would maintain the absolutist social practices of the Blue society. And they would encourage religious involvement and influence the religious leaders to focus mostly on the religious tenets that are about charity and avoiding doing things that harm other. And they would be very attuned to maintaining the social order. And they would always share their moral leadership messages through the lens of the rules and religion of the society. But as much as possible, they would encourage social cohesion and harmony. And they would also encourage some education slightly past the current paradigm... but never so much as to create unrest. And of course, any and all Stage Turquoise insights that could muddle up the social order would be kept locked away. But they may occasionally start encouraging some development into more individualistic Stage Orange perspectives, depending upon their assessment of the populace and where they are. In early, blue... it's best to keep it blue because it could devolve back into red. In late blue, you can afford a little science or a little rationality.

If there was a Stage Turquoise leader of a Stage Orange society... they would temper the chaos of the expansion in Stage Orange by encouraging customs and spaces where individuals can come together as a collective. And they would fund sources of collective meaning to maintain some semblance of social cohesion within a very individual society. But they would focus far more towards education and helping all children experience maximum individuation of their potentials. And they would fund art/music/movies etc for the masses... that encourage individuality, rationality, and science... whilst also reconciling that there is a need to come together. They would separate church and state to ensure that Orange can continue progressing past blue. They would work slowly within the context of the bureaucratic system to ensure that the economy is functioning competitively while also (behind the scenes) tempering the influence that big business has on the government. And they would litmus test for how functional it would be to ban guns, and would if it's feasible within the culture of that social context.

If there was a Stage Turquoise leader of a Stage Green society... they would work to ensure global cohesion between nations to work towards addressing collective species-wide issues. And they would fund education that helps Stage Green begin to understand where dissenting opinions on human rights come from, so that issues with human rights and those who oppose them can be addressed at the root instead of from a misunderstanding of the other person's "badness". And they would mostly keep in tune with Stage Green values but encourage the society to understand those values and the barriers to enacting them at a much deeper level.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

@Emerald thank you for such detailed description. I like it, very deeply thought. Good job.

15 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

@Emerald thank you for such detailed description. I like it, very deeply thought. Good job.

Thank you!

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

There will be no president position when the world is strong Turquoise. 

1 hour ago, ryoko said:

There will be no president position when the world is strong Turquoise. 

How about yellow then? Both a yellow president now and a turquoise president in a yellow society?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

But my question was more, based on the problems today, what would the turquoise type president do and how would this president handle them? See my initial post and the challenges I posed.

Yellow leader would respect each sector agenda and would try to help them to fulfill it in a healthy way, as he or she really works from the sector's logic and thinking and not trying to impose his own.

Turquoise leader would interact with each sector with more raw joyful way when really being partially as one of them and feeling that way, because in this stage the whole notion and feeling of "Me is above them" dissolves to a significant extent. He would be more spotaneous when trust the natural process and less planned.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

On 9/6/2024 at 5:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

Daniel Schmach for President!

With some training he could become actually. But definitely needs more networking. He does have some networks in Washington,however fairly not involved yet.

Although I do not think he could ever be rough and ruthless enough to survive in political landscape.

He has done businesses, self-sufficient, what left, gotta seek for power. Just like Elon does seek power, I guess.

I bet he can be president by 0.5% chance, pretty high.