SageMind

Tips on cold approaching?

6 posts in this topic

I am afraid to cold approach because I fear an awkward interaction. I understand that in some degree its gonna be a little bit awkward to approach a stranger but I have always been not very skillful to make conversation. I´m an introvert (not very socially anxious, generally confident) but I need some tips to avoid getting really awkward interactions.

The awkward interactions grow you the most. It is a mistake to avoid them and punish yourself for when they do occur. Do not dwell on your failures.

@SageMind Your thinking about this whole thing is backwards. Your goal should be to get the most cringe and brutal rejections possible, in the hundreds. Until you stop caring.

You should not waste a single minute worrying about how bad the rejection will be. Rejection is not really bad at all. If a girl doesn't like you, great! Next girl!

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In cold approach, trying to be smooth is your absolute worst enemy. Embrace the spontaneity of the situation and let the chips fall where they may. Think about it, even if you were in your absolute very best mood and had a peachy life, you still could have awkward and cringe interactions. You can have a degree of influence over the interactions, which comes with experience and luck, but never full control of the outcome.

Edited by mmKay

Recently Tamed Feral Buddhist Critter                   Restful Cube        

@Leo Gura you are right that Game works. I have had a few girlfriends in the past but that doesn't matter ,so is for everyone else. I realized multiple times that I can get a girlfriend. Yesterday I warm approached (approach through social circle) 5 girls and 2 of them were good interactions while 3 of them were ok. I also discovered that connecting with girls by vulnerability lead to some of the memorable interactions. Thank you.  @SageMind you can do it by being vulnerable , persistent and reframe rejections as opportunities for becoming a stronger man and finding a girl suitable for you.