Loveeee

Forgetting to breathe in higher states of consciousness ?

27 posts in this topic

I couldn't feel any breath or even any part of my body for a while on 5-MEO DMT but I am not sure if that is because I was so focused that those sensations were just completely gone. I am guessing my body was still breathing fairly normally if someone was there observing it.

Edited by Jordan

59 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I couldn't feel any breath or even any part of my body for a while on 5-MEO DMT but I am not sure if that is because I was so focused that those sensations were just completely gone. I am guessing my body was still breathing fairly normally if someone was there observing it.

in my last 5-meo-dmt trip I had horrible fear of death because I lost sense of time or better said time almost frozen for 20-30 seconds during the come up and couldn´t even remember how to breath or something like that, more scary moment of psychedelics of my life. it was a crazy high dose though, I could have easily been very close to overdose. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

@What Am I I'll have to experience it all for myself, including chakras and kundalini but I'd like to document myself on the subject, do you have some good ressources ?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 06/09/2024 at 7:40 AM, Loveeee said:

Is that a thing ? 

That's what I want 99% of the time. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

9 hours ago, Loveeee said:

@What Am I I'll have to experience it all for myself, including chakras and kundalini but I'd like to document myself on the subject, do you have some good ressources ?

Sure, as it should be. In my opinion, when it comes to such an experiential thing like spirituality, you should always end up with the final say as to what's true based on where your path has taken you. Allowing someone else the power to dictate it can really lead you in a dangerous direction. I'm confident that if you keep responsibly using LSD (and especially if you use 5meo), you'll eventually come across human potentials which are legendary.

Here's a few of the popular books about kundalini. I've read them all and found value, but when it comes to this kind of thing, it's far more of a learned skill than an intellectual pursuit. Taking an activity like basketball for example, you could read up endlessly about the appropriate angles and mathematical forces necessary to optimally shoot the ball, but it'll never come close to the raw kinesthetic skill gained by actually practicing shooting the ball. Kundalini, and meditation in general, is that kind of thing.

https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Exposed-Disclosing-Kundalini-Awakening/dp/B0B6KRCPJB/

https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Tantra-Re-print-Golden-Jubilee/dp/8185787158/

https://www.amazon.com/Serpent-Rising-Kundalini-Compendium-Comprehensive/dp/1777060850/

There's also some forum members who have expressed an interest. I see @Buck Edwards calls out kundalini in their signature. I'm sure there's others with direct experience, or at least knowledge. They may just be less inclined than I am to dump out info like diarrhea lol.

Edited by What Am I

@What Am I I like all that info ! Thank you

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

It has been a while since I took 5-meo dmt but thinking back on it I remember more that I didn’t mention before. I get a desire to stay perfectly still and that includes breathing very slowly. It feels incredibly good to stay as still as possible. Then it feels like you are dissolving but instead of pain it feels like love and relaxation as you turn into something more like a gas. You can’t feel your body or your breath but you remember that you could before just recently which makes you wonder if you are breathing or not. It is a bit scary not knowing if your body stopped breathing.

Edited by Jordan