Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you did not feel totally yourself, so all that shit is camouflaged for the fact that you are horny, as if you were drugged, and the moment you cum, the drug disappears in a second, and the sad naked reality is left, and you just want to disappear. 

Yeap, great analogy.

How we have normalized feeling bad after sex is crazy lol. One is supposed to feel elevated after it, not down. 

Edited by Javfly33

42 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@AION It can be used but is not realistic:

@AION LOL. About denying and making sex shameful you mean.

@Lyubov

Maybe, or maybe not. Let´s leave it that there are ways to pursue things in an entangled way which gets you further from liberation or in a conscious way where it leads you closer to liberation. Probably relating to women, as long as I plan it in a healthier more conscious way, would be a step up on my journey. 

There is a difference between religion and people. 

Most people don’t understand their own scripture. So how can they understand god, sex and relationships?

Sex is not something to be shamed upon. But there is a certain ethic to it. If you misuse it you will pay for it.  Good sex is transcendental and transformative. Bad sex is boring and will bog you down in hedonism and apathy. 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap, great analogy.

How we have normalized feeling bad after sex is crazy lol. One is supposed to feel elevated after it, not down. 

Well that is your body telling you something. Wink wink. 

1 hour ago, AION said:

Good sex is transcendental and transformative. Bad sex is boring and will bog you down in hedonism and apathy

Good sex is positive, bad sex is negative. The problem is that you have a dick, then you have to do sex , good or bad. We are slaves of sex, and women aren't. They are slaves of be loved, very different. It's a joke of god, the son of a bitch. The evolution game, no mercy for the looser.  The solution, stop fucking and learn to make love, even when it's just one 

Edited by Breakingthewall

23 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I would imagine for a guy like that. Girlfriend is just another friend. 

Sex drive/romance can all exist from that state. 

It's just you will have more power over the narrative.

You will see the dream.....as just a dream.

It's like being able to jump into any book.... experience the vivid story.......but never get lost in it.

You jump out of the book and close the book when the day is done.

On 9/8/2024 at 8:44 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

@Brittany It's funny: People's "romanticized" views on "love" are basically, to put it crudely:

Outsourcing personal emotional labor to others by turning them into lifelong slaves

Just to manipulate them into serving as one's breathing tube because one is too lazy

I agree. A lot of what we call romantic love is people outsourcing their healing work to others.

I don't think it's "wrong"...... dependency isn't "wrong"........it's just lazy. haha

22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And where does monogamy fit into this? I would say more in the neurotic section

There is a difference between monogamy of mind and monogamy of body.

I don't know if there are official terms for them? haha But that's what I will call them for the sake of this discussion.

Monogamy of mind aka "I only love you and I don't love anyone else." in many ways, falls away with enlightenment.

Even if someone is married to someone else or even if someone hates you........ they are still one with you, they are still united with you, connected with you, part of you, share the same being as you, etc. 

There is no such thing as "being united" or "being connected" or "joining" or "becoming one" with someone.......we are that ALREADY, with everyone.

We are ALREADY united and connected and one.

There is no joining to happen.

Many times passionate declarations of love and love confessions make it sound like you are FINALLY becoming united/connected/one…..but we ALREADY ALWAYS were connected and one.

You aren’t adding anything or anyone to yourself. Everyone is already part of you, regardless of if they are single, dating or married to someone else

So yeah, monogamy of mind......this whole "I only love you. But I hate/dislike/don't care about everyone else"

or "I love my husband but TO HELL with everyone else" ...that falls away.

Lovers in crime. Us against the world. I love you and nobody else. or whatever. haha All of this falls away.

These mindsets can't survive after ego death. In ego death, the whole world joins in your union with your partner.

Because you and your partner are united with the rest of the world. 

But monogamy of body.....like who you have sex with? No. That doesn't fall away. haha

That is a conscious choice/commitment/decision you have to make.

Many people choose monogamy of body (aka having sex with only 1 person) even after realization.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Forestluv That is because relationships are about survival, and spirituality is not. The more you intermingle survival into your spirituality the more corrupt it will get. Which is why the most spiritual people are monks who live in caves.

I would say

Spirituality is knowing life is a dream with death impossible then living out of this knowing

Survival is prolonging my longevity and maximising my pleasure 

And sure you could have you cake and eat it too too

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap, great analogy.

Ego won one more time, tricking us and drugging us into spilling the seeds of life

We lied to ourselves and not just our partner

Namely sorry but we were never an ego holing up in a body

all protestations and appearances to the contrary notwithstanding

Edited by gettoefl

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Good sex is positive, bad sex is negative. The problem is that you have a dick, then you have to do sex , good or bad. We are slaves of sex, and women aren't. They are slaves of be loved, very different. It's a joke of god, the son of a bitch. The evolution game, no mercy for the looser.  The solution, stop fucking and learn to make love, even when it's just one 

You've been on fire today and I think someone here should douse you with water before you disintegrate 

Edited by gettoefl

2 hours ago, AION said:

Well that is your body telling you something. Wink wink. 

Well yeah, im not denying that @AION

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The solution, stop fucking and learn to make love, even when it's just one 

👆👍

34 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Ego won one more time, tricking us and drugging us into spilling the seeds of life

We lied to ourselves and not just our partner

Namely sorry but we were never an ego holing up in a body

all protestations and appearances to the contrary notwithstanding

not sure if i understand you bro, can you put it in other words?

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

not sure if i understand you bro, can you put it in other words?

It is asking you, are you a body or something more!

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

It is asking you, are you a body or something more!

something more for sure, but for some really weird reason identification still happens, who knows, maybe i have to get deep in the mud some more time and hit the wall some more too before i get some sense and trascend once and for all.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

something more for sure, but for some really weird reason identification still happens, who knows, maybe i have to get deep in the mud some more time and hit the wall some more too before i get some sense and trascend once and for all.

Yes it takes plenty of effort until one gets to non-effort

In the dream, you are indeed a body-mind

One day you will see that body-mind can go on without much attention paid to them

All they are is communication tools for the lessons all around that one needs to learn

Talking here is part of that process and I commend your honesty and vulnerability in putting yourself on the line here

Guys it is all in your head. 

If you make yourself believe that you have no sexuality your body will believe it too. If you believe you are a horny dog , your body will make extra hormones and you will become it. 

The same with enlightenment. If you believe you are alien consciousness, you will become it. If you believe you are a unicorn. You will become it. Even Leo believes in his own crap. It is just one big jester joke. 

16 minutes ago, AION said:

Guys it is all in your head. 

If you make yourself believe that you have no sexuality your body will believe it too. If you believe you are a horny dog , your body will make extra hormones and you will become it. 

The same with enlightenment. If you believe you are alien consciousness, you will become it. If you believe you are a unicorn. You will become it. Even Leo believes in his own crap. It is just one big jester joke. 

Somewhat. It depends how much of a flow state you are in as to what can change for example. The feedback of the environment or dream around you (yourself) plays a big factor in reinforcement and potential. Physicality tends to allow for slower changes as energy/consciousness is slowed down. I don't have a better word than 'slowed', I am not a physicist, only that matter is vibrating more slowly, and the physical universe is the vibration of energy. 

Anything you are viewing is also you.

*This is where the emotional state and the movement of energy is important, as you are moving and manifesting faster. 

Edited by BlueOak

On 9/5/2024 at 2:14 PM, Javfly33 said:

If im completely honest I absolutely have 0 attachments in Life other than the fucking missing hole I have in my relationship with women/dating.

For me that went away (not so much relationships but sex) when I started meditating a lot, dived deep into spirituality. If you're still feeling it even if after doing a lot of spiritual practices, then maybe there's something there for you to explore.