Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

And we already said the girl has similar values.

Ok, i guess i was reacting to the "what's important to you part", which seemed to exclude her and what's important to her, but in this context and without generalizing and going into other aspects, the point outlined above does make a difference providing the male makes for a good leader.

Know thyself....

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You make it sound like I told him to Clockwork-Orange a girl into watching Actualized.org videos.

I tried that on some men and they watched a little bit, got scared, and told me to turn that shit off.  Another one loved you but he could take but so much till the coffee table started moving and he had enough. This was a couple years back, now I just listen to jazz music to entertain and give them a lap dance. Lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

i was reacting to the "what's important to you part",

It needs to be important to her too. But it might take time for her to appreciate its importance. Hence the leading part.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I tried that on some men and they watched a little bit, got scared, and told me to turn that shit off. 

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It needs to be important to her too. But it might take time for her to appreciate its importance. Hence the leading part.

Ok

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Emerald I've read through and deeply appreciate your answers, they're rare insights on this forum.

Some think we have a "100% self-dissolution solipsist expansion policy" and dismiss all else as delusion.

And any outliers, including puporing, get the backlash's broadside, esp. from those who struggle to transcend.

I'm fairly interested to hear more about the dynamics of the contraction polarity, and how it mixes with expansion. 

Thank you! 

The way that I would say it is that it's a little bit like the parable of The Diamond Net of Indra.

In the parable, the God Indra hangs an infinite net in the sky that stretches in infinite directions. And at each of the vortices of the net, there is a jewel.

And there are infinite jewels in the net. But each jewel reflects all the other jewels in the net.

And from a certain perspective, there is just one jewel that contains and reflects all the other jewels in the net.

So, the expansion path is one where you recognize yourself as the one jewel that contains and reflects all other jewels. These are experiences that I've had of God realization in my medicine journeys... and I can also operate through this assumption in my contemplations as well.

But the contraction path is one where you forget that you are the one jewel and you become one jewel out of many in the net. This is also the consensus perspective.

And in surrendering totally to being one jewel out of many, it removes the existential pressure of the expectation of perfection and you can embrace the beauty of the imperfections. And you get to live the story and really immerse yourself in it and forget that you're in a story. And this makes the story more meaningful.

But having had the contrasting experiences of the Truth, the illusion becomes much sweeter and more profound. And there is an expansion in enrichment and joy. 

It's a little bit like the saying that goes something like, "First there are mountains and rivers and trees. Then, there are no mountains and rivers and trees. The, there are mountains and rivers and trees again."

It is the contrast of the emptiness of meaning that enables you to find what's meaning to you.

And you can also find the infinite couched within the finite. For example, a couple months ago, my family and I went into a cafe. And my daughter was talking to me about something, and in that moment, there was this palpable feeling that that moment was everything happening in the universe. It's hard to explain.

But it's like the infinite shines through in finite forms and you can feel how much everything matters.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Yes! I also can’t relate to the dismissive approach to the illusion and the finite.  

If both dualities are one, then both are valued and even complementary. The existence as a human or in a finite form is not a God’s mistake.

The expansion and the awakening is incredibly important and doing it to some extent aids in living the illusion and the finite existence with more awareness, consciously, with more wisdom, joy, passion, and appreciation of life and beauty. The frame of the ego/illusion/story allow God to live through us and express itself through us, this is the reason we have been created by God in the first place.

We can’t really get rid of the illusion (at least without loosing sanity). We only can choose whether living it consciously or not. The difference is huge. 

The never ending expansion for the sake of expansion, while abandoning the earthly aspects of life, my life as a human, as an individual, and as an ego, feels not only unnecessary but impossible in human form, at some point one faces their limits and have to surrender.

The ultimate spiritual path, as I see it, is the balance between Yin and Yang.

If one values both and gives them the respect they deserve when they’re calling, this is perfect in my view. This is what I understand that you have done from your post.

There is a Hindu God who is both Yin and Yang, symbolizing the value of integrating both of the dualities and being ONE.

IMG_0261.jpeg

Very well said!

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

;)

Yes, I noticed that's what happens to certain types. It's funny the reactions the different types shows. This was when I first got into this stuff and was a like a kid in the candy store, now it's like second nature to me now and i just blend into whatever is happening and relate to them however. I thought everybody would wanna hear this stuff, but little did I know as with so many stories I've seen on here. It's a phase that I'm glad I'm all over with. It's quite interesting , though, the different reactions I observed during this phase. Made me even think, they all knew this deep, deep down but was in unconscious denial. 

Know thyself....

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd say that there is guarantee that your mind is lying you in an absolute level, since any explanation of infinity is false by definition. It may be true at a local, relative, cause/effect level, but at an absolute level the only explanation of infinity is that it is infinite.

That is, at an absolute level, saying that God creates limited experiences for a reason is like saying that Toyota cars break down rarely. It is something apparently true, on a relative level, but from an infinite point of view it means absolutely nothing. Then that God that does things could be a cosmic force, the universe, anything, but ultimately finite. Interesting, but not absolute.

I'm just sharing my subjective experiences and what I have come to believe and have chosen to exercise faith in based off of those experiences.

It is all that any human could ever hope to do, which can be a hard pill to swallow.

I must surrender to the fact that everything I've ever experienced could be totally illusory (including my awakenings)... but also to recognize that my subjective perspective is the only vector of reality that I have access to... and that it is the only compass that I can operate off of and exercise faith in that enables me to preserve my own sovereignty. 

And I am choosing to exercise faith in my imperfect subjective perspective as a valid wisdom compass for navigation. It is only then, that I can truly be a sovereign being standing in my own power.

Though of course, I could alway be wrong. And that is okay too.

9 hours ago, gettoefl said:

@emerald do you have children or a partner might i ask if it's not too intrusive

Yes I have a partner, and 2 kids... a 13 yo and a 9 yo.

10 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And you can also find the infinite couched within the finite. For example, a couple months ago, my family and I went into a cafe. And my daughter was talking to me about something, and in that moment, there was this palpable feeling that that moment was everything happening in the universe. It's hard to explain.

Kind of like sometimes if I'm on here for a bit in one day, talking back and forth, different topics, different people, all in for about 2hrs straight or so, then.......log off to find myself alone in my room. I can't explain that feeling, it's like before I was all engaged and now all alone in a split second. The difference in feeling is unfathomable and hard to put in words. As if I'm all alone in the Universe, just my room exists and all that talk never happened....then boom, back to reality. All that happened in a split second. So, I kinda understand what you mean.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

I'm just sharing my subjective experiences and what I have come to believe and have chosen to exercise faith in based off of those experiences.

It is all that any human could ever hope to do, which can be a hard pill to swallow.

I must surrender to the fact that everything I've ever experienced could be totally illusory (including my awakenings)... but also to recognize that my subjective perspective is the only vector of reality that I have access to... and that it is the only compass that I can operate off of and exercise faith in that enables me to preserve my own sovereignty. 

And I am choosing to exercise faith in my imperfect subjective perspective as a valid wisdom compass for navigation. It is only then, that I can truly be a sovereign being standing in my own power.

Though of course, I could alway be wrong. And that is okay too.

What I meant is that ultimately, infinity is absolutely empty in the sense that it's impossible that god wants anything, like being an individual, or hidden anything. Could happen relatively, in a given moment in the infinity, but in the whole infinity no, there is no intention, no real change, no movement, just because it's infinite. Then, any perception that we could have, even it seems very true, is just relative,  not false but not absolute. The absolute is just total, is the essence, only the essence is real, and it's nothing that can be defined, just totality, existence.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Submissive women are the most treacherous . They never truly love, they only look at their selfishness, although they say yes to everything. For sex they are great, but as a partner in your life, they are shit. Nobody is perfect .

Submissive men are too. Never the same character, they go in and out, they'll agree with everything but only if it makes them feel good and they're in their role at the time, they can get confusing and put you on the spot for doing something they didn't mind you doing before but now they're feeling dominant so it feels different to them. That's why I said before this dynamic is a complicated one. Brings new definition to the relationship phrase " It's complicated".

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Brings new definition to the relationship phrase " It's complicated".

Are long relationship with sex involved something that is not a hell in any single case in the history? I'm not sure

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What I meant is that ultimately, infinity is absolutely empty in the sense that it's impossible that god wants anything, like being an individual, or hidden anything. Could happen relatively, in a given moment in the infinity, but in the whole infinity no, there is no intention, no real change, no movement, just because it's infinite. Then, any perception that we could have, even it seems very true, is just relative,  not false but not absolute. The absolute is just total, is the essence, only the essence is real, and it's nothing that can be defined, just totality, existence.

I like the way you phrased this. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Are relationship with sex involved something that is not a hell in any single case in the history? I'm not sure

Only when it's transactional, brief and non-personal. Ups and down to everything. 

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I tried that on some men and they watched a little bit, got scared, and told me to turn that shit off.  

That's the bad thing of being a woman in a relationship.

I've reflected so many many times how lucky I am to be into Awakening as a man in the relationship. If I was the woman and I dated a hard nosed guy he would roll his eyes every time I presented him the possibility of Awakening.

Luckily women are receptive, open and sensitive which allows for a better entry into Mysticism.

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This was a couple years back, now I just listen to jazz music to entertain and give them a lap dance. Lol

Lmao you're not Princess Arabia

You're Queen Arabia

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Only when it's transactional, brief and non-persona

Exactly, that's the absolute truth 😅

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Lmao you're not Princess Arabia

You're Queen Arabia

Goddess Arabia to some. Lmao. Or I should say Ebony Goddess.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

Luckily women are receptive, open and sensitive which allows for a better entry into Mysticism.

Yes, that's the beauty of femininity. This is why some men love it so much and why I love being a woman. 

Know thyself....