Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

any explanation of infinity is false by definition. It may be true at a local, relative, cause/effect level, but at an absolute level the only explanation of infinity is that it is infinite.

That is, at an absolute level, saying that God creates limited experiences for a reason is like saying that Toyota cars break down rarely. It is something apparently true, on a relative level, but from an infinite point of view it means absolutely nothing. Then that God that does things could be a cosmic force, the universe, anything, but ultimately finite. Interesting, but not absolute.

A juicy paradox:

If "any explanation of infinity is false", then the explanation you give of infinity is false.

The construct involves distinctions such as absolute vs. relative, infinite vs. finite and true vs. false. . . From one perspective there is insight and value, yet there are steps prior to the construct created. 

Consider: "at an absolute level the only explanation of infinity is that it is infinite.". . . The statement "infinite is infinite" is closer to source since it is an explanation without explanation. . . Then we take steps away. . . "That is, at an absolute level. . . ". . . now, distinctions and meanings are introduced to the blankness. If the mind holds those meanings as true, the blankness is no longer blank. There are now points. . . To have grounding, the mind relates to the point as if it is real and gives it stability. This allows for a structure to be built. Without the points of grounding, the mind melts back to liquid. I've spent thousands of hours watching the mind do this and I'm fascinated by the initial steps of creating distinctions, thoughts, beliefs, concepts, meanings. . . and how the mind relates to it as if it were real.

I'm not saying the idea quoted is right or wrong. My mind lives in a reality of true / false, partial truths and unlimited forms of 'what is' that can be created. . .

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

I have experienced infinite knowledge twice... and it is completely overwhelming. It showed this to me to help me remember that my path doesn't have to do with expansion of knowledge but rather to do with contraction of knowledge.

In fact, in my last Ayahuasca experience, I kept affirming "I am choosing to be limited" as I was cutting myself off from the infinite knowledge as God was showing me the burdens of the infinite on the shoulders of the finite.

Similarly, I've had a few experiences of infinite: one was completely overwhelming to my mind-body, two were peaceful to the mind-body. . .  My limited human form, Forest, can only embody a tiny fraction of what has been revealed.  This limitation can allow for great mystery and curiosity. Yet it also creates experiences of hardships. For example, there is knowing of infinite forms to render reality within mindspace. My limited mind is aware of this, yet my limited human mind-body only gets to render reality in one form - that which is. Right now, there are infinite ways to render reality, yet I only get one which includes: a sound I interpret as my neighbor's dog barking, a bodily sensation of being annoyed, memories of peaceful times before he and his dog moved in and thoughts whether I should buy an ultrasonic dog bark deterrent. The rendering of reality changes with time, yet at any given time I only get one form. After being shown unlimited, these types of limitations can be hardships to me.

10 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Forest, can only embody a tiny fraction of what has been revealed. 

You can easily embody all the knowledge of the infinity, it's very simple: nothing means anything, existence exist, there are not limits. That's it. 

It may seem anticlimax, boring, lacking in salt, but no, it is absolute beauty

Edited by Breakingthewall

Quick Latest Conversation Context Summary:

robert-adams-black-white-photo-2-border- Someone here: Sex is just a chemical reaction

2cb736c1f45fc9662e86b0fa981b28d7.thumb.j Salvijus: Your pic says it all!

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Brittany: When dating: Wholesome lightworkers > Energy vampires

267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Ishanga: Anything else is a deal with the devil or a work contract

pngteste2.thumb.png.f8aa8b9ddff8a5408d10 CARDOZZO: Weeding out horny mofos from hq ones is a long process

2cb736c1f45fc9662e86b0fa981b28d7.thumb.j Salvijus: Guys like that are too enlightened for gfs

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da BreakingthewallMonogamy, anyone? Too neurotic I guess.\

IMG_20240214_231917_8592.thumb.jpg.db5d8 LambdaDelta: Psychs can throw you out of the loop.

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Breakingthewall: Everything is a lie. God needs no reasons to fuck around.

b881b3a273914e48d1c1892b247ad55a.thumb.j Lila9: God ain't stupid. Yin & Yang both matter. Expansion without Experience is Void

7C4F8137-8479-41E0-A357-547BCC82FAEF.thu Forestluv: Then "your sentence is false" also. Infinity is fascinating...

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Breakingthewall: Stop yappin', nothing exists, over and out!

pngteste2.thumb.png.f8aa8b9ddff8a5408d10 CARDOZZO: Brazili?

b881b3a273914e48d1c1892b247ad55a.thumb.j Lila9: Israeli, hence Apolitical Ban.

20180525_224008.thumb.jpg.1b1f06789f95cc Princess Arabia: All I see is a pretty deer.

b881b3a273914e48d1c1892b247ad55a.thumb.j Lila9Thanks, but I can't do politics :(

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You can easily embody all the knowledge of the infinity, it's very simple: nothing means anything, existence exist, there are not limits. That's it. 

Yes by your definition perhaps

You should see the woman I saw just walking down the street

Edited by gettoefl

12 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

robert-adams-black-white-photo-2-border- Someone here: Sex is just a chemical reaction

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Brittany: When dating: Wholesome lightworkers > Energy vampires

267725_10150220211041895_1005937_n.thumb Ishanga: Anything else is a deal with the devil or a work contract

pngteste2.thumb.png.f8aa8b9ddff8a5408d10 CARDOZZO: Weeding out horny mofos from hq ones is a long process

2cb736c1f45fc9662e86b0fa981b28d7.thumb.j Salvijus: Guys like that are too enlightened for gfs

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da BreakingthewallMonogamy, anyone? Too neurotic I guess.\

IMG_20240214_231917_8592.thumb.jpg.db5d8 LambdaDelta: Psychs can throw you out of the loop.

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Breakingthewall: Everything is a lie. God needs no reasons to fuck around.

b881b3a273914e48d1c1892b247ad55a.thumb.j Lila9: God ain't stupid. Yin & Yang both matter. Expansion without Experience is Void

7C4F8137-8479-41E0-A357-547BCC82FAEF.thu Forestluv: Then "your sentence is false" also. Infinity is fascinating...

IMG_20201221_221123.thumb.jpg.05868228da Breakingthewall: Stop yappin', nothing exists, over and out!

20180525_224008.thumb.jpg.1b1f06789f95cc Princess Arabia: All I see is a pretty deer.

b881b3a273914e48d1c1892b247ad55a.thumb.j Lila9Thanks, but I can't do politics :(

lol. AI Keryo at work. @Breakingthewall's is pretty funny.

Know thyself....

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's an aspect I'm very familiar with. . . I tried to introduce another aspect which is difficult to articulate with language because any combination of words I use is interpreted in a way which excludes other ways.

I'm not disagreeing with the idea above. It is That within That. I'm trying to articulate there is a 'space prior' to the initial points created and that the mind uses points as grounding. Yet what I'm referring to would be incorrect within the space quoted. Someone would be correct to write: "No, no Forest . . . that is not what Breakingthewall is saying". . . This is why it's incredibly difficult for me to convey to some spaces. I don't have the ability to articulate multiple forms of rendering simultaneously. This is part of the human limitation hardship I live with, mentioned in an earlier post.

Edited by Forestluv

50 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Hehe

You cannot love what you need.

@Forestluv A reality prior to emerging self-aware overlays or the omnipotential transcendent? Isn't it tautologically equivalent?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

39 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That's an aspect I'm very familiar with. . . I tried to introduce another aspect which is difficult to articulate with language because any combination of words I use is interpreted in a way which excludes other ways.

I'm not disagreeing with the idea above. It is That within That. I'm trying to articulate there is a 'space prior' to the initial points created and that the mind uses points as grounding. Yet what I'm referring to would be incorrect within the space quoted. Someone would be correct to write: "No, no Forest . . . that is not what Breakingthewall is saying". . . This is why it's incredibly difficult for me to convey to some spaces. I don't have the ability to articulate multiple forms of rendering simultaneously. This is part of the human limitation hardship I live with, mentioned in an earlier post.

For me it's simple, there is no meaning. It's quite difficult to be without meaning, the human mind is meaning. Without meaning there is no time, the time is a creation of the human mind made of meaning. Change is meaning, change without meaning is unchanged, because it's always the same, for all the eternity, even it apparently changes.

One feels like an orphan without meaning, so alone. Without meaning, the others doesn't exist, the others are meaning. Without meaning, the infinity opens, and you are absolutely free, but you can't grab the fuckin meaning, even it's so tempting, so cozy, so serious and solemn, like a mythical warrior, as severe as a monk, so important, so great, so necessary to follow a path. There is no path, there is no objective, there is no destination, everything is illusory. there is only beauty, and the beauty is simple, it's just empty existence. Everything else is just a game, nothing important, but let's play. 

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Forestluv A reality prior to emerging self-aware overlays or the omnipotential transcendent? Isn't it tautologically equivalent?

That is a super interesting area to explore, yet very far from how my mind works. The question above has a destination. To reach that destination we would need to create limitations that exclude other possibilities. Doing so cages my mind.

If we were to have a discussion of the above, I would want to explore various forms of emergence, self-awareness, omnipotential, transcendence and equivalencies. I would want to inter-relate all these different forms in different ways. Constantly creating and uncreating - like building many forms of a sandcastle that is continuously unformed by the ocean waves. Yet this drives most people crazy because it lacks structure and progress toward a final answer. 

In the context of the OP, there is a space of 'Enlightenment' and a space of 'Relationship with women'. There is desire for both, yet both cannot be experienced simultaneously. I know what that is like - it can be excruciating.  We could recontextualize what 'Enlightenment' and "Relationship with women' mean such that they can co-exist - yet that changes the original meanings and might not be aligned with the underlying desire. 

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

For me it's simple, there is no meaning. It's quite difficult to be without meaning, the human mind is meaning. Without meaning there is no time, the time is a creation of the human mind made of meaning. Change is meaning, change without meaning is unchanged, because it's always the same, for all the eternity, even it apparently changes.

One feels like an orphan without meaning, so alone. Without meaning, the others doesn't exist, the others are meaning. Without meaning, the infinity opens, and you are absolutely free, but you can't grab the fuckin meaning, even it's so tempting, so cozy, so serious and solemn, like a mythical warrior, as severe as a monk, so important, so great, so necessary to follow a path. There is no path, there is no objective, there is no destination, everything is illusory. there is only beauty, and the beauty is simple, it's just empty existence. Everything else is just a game, nothing important, but let's play. 

That is some beautiful writing. Thanks for sharing it.

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

You should see the woman I saw just walking down the street

Yeah, that's the only meaning. Existence exist. hallelujah

7 hours ago, Clarence said:

I hope I'm wrong, but so far, I've not even met a single person around me who even knew about Actualized.org or 5-MeO-DMT. So I have very little hope to meet such a person some day. They would, on top of that, need to be a good match on a relationship level to be relevant.

You don't need to find a girl who knows Actualized.org. You just need to find a girl who roughly aligns with your values and then you as the man will guide her into watching Actualized.org or whatever else is important to you. You lead and teach her what is important.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

In the context of the OP, there is a space of 'Enlightenment' and a space of 'Relationship with women'. There is desire for both, yet both cannot be experienced simultaneously. I know what that is like - it can be excruciating.

thanks bro, you understand what im going through 😂

@Forestluv Here´s a plot twist: What if my challenges with relating with women are very related with my disconnection to God/Truth/Oneness?

Which is why the last 2 years i went pretty hard into spirituality, i suspected if i could erase more dualities on my mind, relationship with women would get easier.

In the same way if i do a line of coke, mdma, an oxy, etc... i instantly 'trascend' the usual blockage i have with women...and why do i trascend it? Because via chemical help the usual dualities in my mind are desactivated. 

So my point when starting spiritual work was not only absolute enlighment for truth's sakes but also ripping off benefits such as trascending certain blocks of the ego...but clearly it hasn´t worked. Probably because enlighment hasn´t really happened neither. 

PD: Which is why im so opposed to that whole motto about "awakening is different to material pursues". Awakening is supposed to enhance your mind and make you trascend your limiting blockages. That´s what supposed to happen when you do not operate from your ego. 

Edited by Javfly33

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

or whatever else is important to you. You lead and teach her what is important.

Wtf. So iow, i'm the man, you come with me, what's important to me is what matters, otherwise....fuck off. Now I see why some men go to Thailand to find a mail order bride. Or love these Asian women. Come submit to me and follow me and what's important to me. You're not serious. That's not what leadership in a man/woman relationship is. What you're talking about is submission. 

Know thyself....

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald Much wisdom has grown in You. Like a tree bearing ripe fruit.

Thank you!

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wtf. So low,

Oh please.

Women are looking for leadership.

I said nothing about submission, that is your own interpretation.

Edited by Leo Gura

Let's say (sorry for the monologue) that meaning is a linear dimension, or better, seems a linear dimension but it's a circular dimension, because the cycle. Without change meaning is impossible because it needs a starting point and a destination, therefore it is limited. The cyclical structure of our existence causes the mind to create time and meaning, and cycles are inevitable.  Reality creates forms because it cannot be static since it is not limited, and not being static is flow and that in an infinite paradigm is equivalent to a cycle. So everything is cycles within cycles, which, being infinite, do not go anywhere. an inevitable infinite dance, which borders on existential horror, but avoids it because the absence of limits places you outside of any judgment.

It is a delicate maneuver to shift from the point of view of the temporal cycle with meaning and trajectory to what lies behind the cycle, to bottomless existence, to the infinite space where the cycle occurs, the existence. the cycle goes into the background and completely loses its meaning. It loses its density and becomes empty. So you are free, but what about that? If you have a toy in your hands, you are not going to waste it without using its possibilities. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Oh please.

Women are looking for leadership.

Yes, but what you described isn't leadership (at least the way you put it). "What's important to you and you lead and teach her what's important" sounds a bit self-centered to me.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but what you described isn't leadership (at least the way you put it). "What's important to you and you lead and teach her what's important" sounds a bit self-centered to me.

That's how leadership works. A leader has certain values towards which others are lead. And we already said the girl has similar values.

You make it sound like I told him to Clockwork-Orange a girl into watching Actualized.org videos.

Edited by Leo Gura