Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Brittany said:

I understand.

A man who is peaceful, blissful, is full inside, loves himself, feels one with everything around him, sees the divinity in everyone, etc. that is pursuing a girlfriend:

His journey won't feel like he is "gaining" something. He already feels complete, so there is nothing to gain.  It will just be another part of God to experience. He is dancing with divinity. She cannot make him "more" of anything. He identifies as nothing and isn't adding anything to his identity or self concept.

But a man who is neurotic, feels empty inside, doesn't like himself, is filled with judgements and comparisons, sees only separation, doesn't see the divinity in everyone, etc. that is pursuing a girlfriend:

His journey will feel like he is "gaining" or adding something to himself, increasing in some way, finally feeling complete. It won't be a dance of consciousness. But of gaining something to fill a hole. Becoming something. Something that is being added to his identity or self concept.

This forum is filled with men in the latter category. And that journey doesn't feel as good, and so dating is a terrible experience for them.

Good Post and so True... A True Relationship has nothing to do with an Exchange of anything, its all about Sharing, Giving, and it only works when as You say above, when one is Blissful and Complete within themselves, anything under this sort of internal experience the relationship will end up as a contract, an exchange, an agreement that says "If You do this I promise to be with You and give You this or that", that is not Love or a real Relationship in anyways, but unfortunately this is the majority of what is happening in the world today on many levels!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

30 minutes ago, Brittany said:

I understand.

A man who is peaceful, blissful, is full inside, loves himself, feels one with everything around him, sees the divinity in everyone, etc. that is pursuing a girlfriend:

His journey won't feel like he is "gaining" something. He already feels complete, so there is nothing to gain.  It will just be another part of God to experience. He is dancing with divinity. She cannot make him "more" of anything. He identifies as nothing and isn't adding anything to his identity or self concept.

But a man who is neurotic, feels empty inside, doesn't like himself, is filled with judgements and comparisons, sees only separation, doesn't see the divinity in everyone, etc. that is pursuing a girlfriend:

His journey will feel like he is "gaining" or adding something to himself, increasing in some way, finally feeling complete. It won't be a dance of consciousness. But of gaining something to fill a hole. Becoming something. Something that is being added to his identity or self concept.

This forum is filled with men in the latter category. And that journey doesn't feel as good, and so dating is a terrible experience for them.

@Brittany It's funny: People's "romanticized" views on "love" are basically, to put it crudely:

Outsourcing personal emotional labor to others by turning them into lifelong slaves
Ranting, complaining, attaching, and polluting their lives with one's own problems
And then expecting absolute loyalty "because" of ridiculous emotional immaturity

But the funniest part is: When you tell them to work on themselves to be less shitty of a partner
They go *hurr durr* what's the point of a relationship if the other person isn't my little b*tch
"What's the point of a relationship if I'm fine?" After all, the point was to turn them into duct-tape
"What's the point" "if they don't fix any problems" "why keep them around" "why even bother"?

It's so toxic... they literally admit the point was to make the other one's punching bag
Just to manipulate them into serving as one's breathing tube because one is too lazy

And justify it all through some pretty pictures, weddngs and societal aesthetics to cover it up

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am Truth.

Said the Sufi Mansur Al-Hallaj and was promptly executed for heresy. How lucky we are to live in the the modern times, even if it's still the dark ages in many ways 

3 hours ago, Davino said:

It takes a quite rare beast to love truth more than sanity, confort or pain. There's some "broken" humans in the good way around here. 

Thankfully Truth is a much larger notion, containing all of those and then some, so you "only" need to break your perception insofar as to seize separating everything in your mind, just leave a tiny space for survival 

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Davino Transcend and include, it's both expansion, omnidirectional, the path for you to decide 😁

Basically how ego death works, you contract to zero which expands you to infinity

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

2 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

Basically how ego death works, you contract to zero which expands you to infinity

Aha! That's why science and maths forbids you to divide by 0! Social-Matrix EgoDefMech

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most guys here would love to find a girlfriend but struggle to make it happen.

And the journey to develop that skillset is very time-consuming, distracting, and unspiritual. That's what this whole thread is about.

Sure, it is a long hiring process.

Dating consciously is a matter of patience, mistakes, ups and downs.

Generally guys don't have these traits because they are horny like crazy.

When i am looking consciously to choose a girl, I focus on femininity, humor and adventure spirit. 

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

And a huge part of that has been about recognizing and accepting the limits to my ability to know... whilst also exercising faith in my own experiences of God consciousness and exercising faith in my own inner compass of my intuitions and insights.

Nice

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Aha! That's why science and maths forbids you to divide by 0! Social-Matrix EgoDefMech

But you can cause a buffer overflow by sending a payload of psychedelics B|

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

14 hours ago, Emerald said:

There is no guarantee that my mind isn't lying to me. I

I'd say that there is guarantee that your mind is lying you in an absolute level, since any explanation of infinity is false by definition. It may be true at a local, relative, cause/effect level, but at an absolute level the only explanation of infinity is that it is infinite.

That is, at an absolute level, saying that God creates limited experiences for a reason is like saying that Toyota cars break down rarely. It is something apparently true, on a relative level, but from an infinite point of view it means absolutely nothing. Then that God that does things could be a cosmic force, the universe, anything, but ultimately finite. Interesting, but not absolute.

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

But keep in mind that both truth and illusion are part of the Truth.

And both expansion and contraction are part of Expansion.

And both the finite and the infinite are part of the Infinite.

There is not two... but one. And the contraction path is just the other side of the coin to the expansion path. And it is clear to me that I open up and expand when I allow myself contract... and contract when I try to expand.

Yes! I also can’t relate to the dismissive approach to the illusion and the finite.  

If both dualities are one, then both are valued and even complementary. The existence as a human or in a finite form is not a God’s mistake.

The expansion and the awakening is incredibly important and doing it to some extent aids in living the illusion and the finite existence with more awareness, consciously, with more wisdom, joy, passion, and appreciation of life and beauty. The frame of the ego/illusion/story allow God to live through us and express itself through us, this is the reason we have been created by God in the first place.

We can’t really get rid of the illusion (at least without loosing sanity). We only can choose whether living it consciously or not. The difference is huge. 

The never ending expansion for the sake of expansion, while abandoning the earthly aspects of life, my life as a human, as an individual, and as an ego, feels not only unnecessary but impossible in human form, at some point one faces their limits and have to surrender.

The ultimate spiritual path, as I see it, is the balance between Yin and Yang.

If one values both and gives them the respect they deserve when they’re calling, this is perfect in my view. This is what I understand that you have done from your post.

There is a Hindu God who is both Yin and Yang, symbolizing the value of integrating both of the dualities and being ONE.

IMG_0261.jpeg

Edited by Lila9

👽

9 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Ah, classic Lila9 -_-

I am not surprised that you are not surprised ✨

👽

26 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Yes! I also can’t relate to the dismissive approach to the illusion and the finite.  

If both dualities are one, then both are valued and even complementary. The existence as a human or in a finite form is not a God’s mistake.

The expansion and the awakening is incredibly important and doing it to some extent aids in living the illusion and the finite existence with more awareness, consciously, with more wisdom, joy, passion, and appreciation of life and beauty. The frame of the ego/illusion/story allow God to live through us and express itself through us, this is the reason we have been created by God in the first place.

We can’t really get rid of the illusion (at least without loosing sanity). We only can choose whether living it consciously or not. The difference is huge. 

The never ending expansion for the sake of expansion, while abandoning the earthly aspects of life, my life as a human, as an individual, and as an ego, feels not only unnecessary but impossible in human form, at some point one faces their limits and have to surrender.

The ultimate spiritual path, as I see it, is the balance between Yin and Yang.

If one values both and gives them the respect they deserve when they’re calling, this is perfect in my view. This is what I understand that you have done from your post.

There is a Hindu God who is both Yin and Yang, symbolizing the value of integrating both of the dualities and being ONE.

IMG_0261.jpeg

Are you brazillian? :D 

Javfly I would invite you to inquire deeper on how you’re living your life and why you believe women are a distraction to your spiritual growth and evolution. You may find women are some of the best teachers on life. You may find by idolizing or othering them then labeling that as a distraction is actually all you and within your control and will to resolve. I would stop labeling other people as distractions and not act as a victim. It’s impossible to be a victim and it’s impossible for anything to be a distraction unless you allow it to be. I would assume where you would have to focus is on your integrity and your belief system. Women are not the problem here.

Edited by Lyubov

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 sex is the most overrated thing ever . Like you just cum and experience 9 seconds of a tingly sensation. 

Now what ?!

Nothing.

😂 Living up to Ramana maharishi picture I see. 

You cannot love what you need.

3 hours ago, Brittany said:

I would imagine for a guy like that. Girlfriend is just another friend. 

You cannot love what you need.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Javfly I would invite you to inquire deeper on how you’re living your life and why you believe women are a distraction to your spiritual growth and evolution. You may find women are some of the best teachers on life. You may find by idolizing or othering them then labeling that as a distraction is actually all you and within your control and will to resolve. I would stop labeling other people as distractions and not act as a victim. It’s impossible to be a victim and it’s impossible for anything to be a distraction unless you allow it to be. I would assume where you would have to focus is on your integrity and your belief system. Women are not the problem here.

Totally agree. Don't know how others can't see it. Clear as day. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

Are you brazillian? :D 

No, I’m Israeli.

Hence, I have ‘Apolitical member’ status because apparently I am “too self-biased” for speaking my truth about Israel and the IDF from my real life experience (which was heavily dismissed) and point of view, in response to people who know very little about Israel and demonize the shit out of it without any consequences ✨

👽

Enlightment =/= falling in depression.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No, I’m Israeli.

Hence, I have ‘Apolitical member’ status because apparently I am “too self-biased” for speaking my truth about Israel and the IDF from my real life experience (which was heavily dismissed) and point of view, in response to people who know very little about Israel and demonize the shit out of it without any consequences ✨

I don't even notice that status. I only see your name and that beautiful deer looking like it's flying in the snow. I bet no one even cares.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Brittany said:

I understand.

And where does monogamy fit into this? I would say more in the neurotic section

19 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't even notice that status. I only see your name and that beautiful deer looking like it's flying in the snow. I bet no one even cares.

Thank you, this status represents a permanent ban from politics forum, I can’t access or engage there. 

👽