Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Davino said:

You haven't discovered Solipsistic sex yet?;)

Connection in my romantic relationship has skyrocketed after Solipsism. Looking at her eyes is such a profound experience now, no condom, no separation, Pure Connection, One. Moreover, my girl helped me keep my sanity through my multi day Solipsistic Awakening.

Also consider that the ultimate Why for all that is

It's because it is so

From this, all happens

Heh, nope, no such thing for me, though I'm very glad it's working out for you, sounds lovely. I generate the love required within myself, skipping the middleman so to speak. There's tradeoffs either way

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

Yes thats why we dont take your personal anecdotes to be any honest representation of female sexuality

7 minutes ago, bambi said:

None of this is remotelty accurate lol

All the data shows that men masturbate more then women and think about sex more then women.on a more conistent basis over a longer period of time

Yes, but some of the times it's because of something the feel lacking while women are going more off of the physical body response. Most men won't feel the need to do all that if they have a wife or gf but women will still do these masturbating acts regardless and not because they don't have a man but because they are just fucking horny. Lol

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, but some of the times it's because of something the feel lacking while women are going more off of the physical body response. Most men won't feel the need to do all that if they have a wife or gf but women will still do these masturbating acts regardless and not because they don't have a man.

No just according to pretty much every study men simply are more pursuant of sex in general, on both pyschological and physiological level

Edited by bambi

11 minutes ago, bambi said:

Can you summarise this in laymans terms, I simply cant follow anything you have written

I'll try to make this clearer... but I am explaining something ineffable, so it's difficult for me to simplify it.

In a nutshell, in my Ayahuasca experiences each one has come with a realization that myself as Emerald and God are like two sides of the same coin.

In one of them, I experience a total ego dissolution and there was no Emerald and just God.

And in the others, Emerald remained intact but my awareness expanded to see the connection to God.

Almost like if a twig on a tree expanded its scope of awareness to realize that it is also the tree itself, when before the scope of its consciousness was too narrow to sense that it was part of a bigger tree.

That is what happened in these experiences where my human consciousness expanded until I realized the connection with God's consciousness... and that there was no separation between the two.

And there have been many conversations in my medicine journeys that I had with God as both the twig and the entire tree including the twig at once.

And in these interactions between myself as Emerald and myself as the infinite, it has shown be a lot about the life it/I have chosen and why it/I have chosen to live this particular life... and why enlightenment isn't part of this lifetime.

And in my ego dissolution experience, there was no Emerald. Emerald was just a story in a character that was a total illusion and never actually existed. There was just pure consciousness. And this was enlightenment and death, which were one and the same. And I could have chosen that.

But I decided that I wanted to live the finite experience. And I have chosen the finite over the infinite by choosing to handicap myself to get away from infinite knowledge and infinite love. And it is in these limitations that meaning and beauty are born.

This is the path of contraction, where you fully embrace the Earthly forms and live the finite experience of life.

It is the opposite of enlightenment which is the path of expansion, and is about transcendence of the illusion of the Earthly forms and is death itself.

And the latter was shown to me to be a very difficult path that is only sought out by a small number of people (like monks) who incarnated here just to go through the difficult "game" of transcending it. 

God showed me this to create an understanding of the contrast between my life's path and a monk's life path... where mine is more about receiving the gift of the illusion rather than transcending it.

It's sort of like playing the video game... instead of deconstructing the console and exploring the code.

I hope this is somewhat understandable, but I recognize it may not be because it is describing elements of the ineffable.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

The number one thing that men crave is to go down on a woman. Except in the black community, they just want the real deal but for white men, it's the #1 along with bj's. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

No just according to pretty much every study men simply are more pursuant of sex in general,

I never denied that but did they state why. 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The number one thing that men crave is to go down on a woman. Except in the black community, they just want the real deal but for white men, it's the #1 along with bj's. 

LOL where da fuck are you pulling this from??! Cite ur sources pls

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I'll try to make this clearer... but I am explaining something ineffable, so it's difficult for me to simplify it.

In a nutshell, in my Ayahuasca experiences each one has come with a realization that myself as Emerald and God are like two sides of the same coin.

In one of them, I experience a total ego dissolution and there was no Emerald and just God.

And in the others, Emerald remained intact but my awareness expanded to see the connection to God.

Almost like if a twig on a tree expanded its scope of awareness to realize that it is also the tree itself, when before the scope of its consciousness was too narrow to sense that it was part of a bigger tree.

That is what happened in these experiences where my human consciousness expanded until I realized the connection with God's consciousness... and that there was no separation between the two.

And there have been many conversations in my medicine journeys that I had with God as both the twig and the entire tree including the twig at once.

And in these interactions between myself as Emerald and myself as the infinite, it has shown be a lot about the life it/I have chosen and why it/I have chosen to live this particular life... and why enlightenment isn't part of this lifetime.

And in my ego dissolution experience, there was no Emerald. Emerald was just a story in a character that was a total illusion and never actually existed. There was just pure consciousness. And this was enlightenment and death, which were one and the same. And I could have chosen that.

But I decided that I wanted to live the finite experience. And I have chosen the finite over the infinite by choosing to handicap myself to get away from infinite knowledge and infinite love. And it is in these limitations that meaning and beauty are born.

This is the path of contraction, where you fully embrace the Earthly forms and live the finite experience of life.

It is the opposite of enlightenment which is the path of expansion, and is about transcendence of the illusion of the Earthly forms and is death itself.

And the latter was shown to me to be a very difficult path that is only sought out by a small number of people (like monks) who incarnated here just to go through the difficult "game" of transcending it. 

God showed me this to create an understanding of the contrast between my life's path and a monk's life path... where mine is more about receiving the gift of the illusion rather than transcending it.

It's sort of like playing the video game... instead of deconstructing the console and exploring the code.

I hope this is somewhat understandable, but I recognize it may not be because it is describing elements of the ineffable.

So you are saying

1) Enlightenment for you is a complete denial of worldy life and even your humanity?

2) Enlightnement is a death of some sort (this was non specified)

3) That you dont want enlightenment in this life time

4) You want some other unspecified life as Emerald

Is this correct?

35 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Emerald Ive said it million times, there is no such a thing as spiritual bypassing. Spirituality or Yoga path i started 2 years ago from sadhguru inner engineering path was very clear: Becoming the master of your mind and body/energies to be able to consciously conduce it wherever you want it.

Is not bypassing anything. Is only that if your mind or energies produce certain compulsive, cyclical, traumatic patters, you start a Path that is about Awakening the Intelligence/God within you so it can break free of this identification.

Breaking free of this identification has very practical terms, from dating/relationship to money, career or even creativity.

Inner engineering path was designed about improving and raising your quality of life in all levels, it is not designed at all as an evasion. 

I probably have converted it to an evasion though, thats another story, thats on me. 

But you are right, i personally do not want it for truth's sakes because if not i would not have problem surrendering all desires. Clearly jeevan mukti is not happening to me in this life. Ideally it will happen at moment of death.

There definitely is such a thing as spiritual bypassing. 

And I'm 100% sure that Sadhguru would agree with me on this as he has his tales about Shankaran Pilai that he tells which is all about the foolishness of a spiritual bypasser.

Just keep in mind that moving towards transcendence is VERY different from a resistance to the Earthly.

Remember, that which you resist persists. And you cannot transcend what you have an aversion to.... as you will be like Briar Rabbit fighting with the tar baby.

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I never denied that but did they state why. 

Well even hormonal or endocrinal would be cause enough

7 minutes ago, bambi said:

LOL where da fuck are you pulling this from??! Cite ur sources pls

Why do you oppose everything i say. I didn't say the #1 thing Bambi likes. Are you the one being with men. And why do you have to respond to me in such a disrespectable manner, a simple "how did you come up with this information would suffice". If you don't see how this is starting to look personal, I don't know what else will. 

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Why do you oppose everything i say. I didn't say the #1 thing Bambi likes. Are you the one being with men. And why do you have to respond to me in such a disrespectable manner, a simple "how did you come up with this information would suffice". If you don't see how this is starting to look personal, I don't know what else will. 

Sorry, where did you find this information from and what rationale are you using it to generalize in the manner you are? It seems like highly biased, anecdotel observations shared as some normalisation of male sexual preferences. How to take this seriously?

42 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It's pretty evident to me that most people don't actually want enlightenment.

Oh sure.

Wanting Truth in one in ten million.

It astounds me how little people care about truth. Savages.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, bambi said:

Sorry, where did you find this information from and what rationale are you using it to generalize in the manner you are? It seems like highly biased, anecdotel observations shared as some normalisation of male sexual preferences. How to take this seriously?

Of course, it's coming from personal experience and I didn't do a survey in India or China or Russia but it is the number one thing that i've seen that that Caucasian men love to do. So much so that I have to give them a ridiculous price sometimes because it's not something I engage in on the regular. It's so common that some even automatically assume it's OK to just start doing without permission. I have turned down numerous request for this so much so that I'm convinced it's the number # act of enjoyment for them to perform on a woman and the equivalent for women to do to them.

Know thyself....

31 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

Heh, nope, no such thing for me, though I'm very glad it's working out for you, sounds lovely. I generate the love required within myself, skipping the middleman so to speak. There's tradeoffs either way

If it works for you and is sustainable over time

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Of course, it's coming from personal experience and I didn't do a survey in India or China or Russia but it is the number one thing that i've seen that that Caucasian men love to do. So much so that I have to give them a ridiculous price sometimes because it's not something I engage in on the regular. It's so common that some even automatically assume it's OK to just start doing without permission. I have turned down numerous request for this so much so that I'm convinced it's the number # act of enjoyment for them to perform on a woman and the equivalent for women to do to them.

Do you orgasm when they do it?

1 minute ago, bambi said:

Do you orgasm when they do it?

It is the number one request, didn't say it's what I engage in. I won't deny that i've done it, but it's usually with someone i see on the regular and is not something I do often but only if it's something a personal lover and i both engage in on a personal level. That is considered a personal act and I'm not in the business of doing acts that aren't that protective.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

It is the number one request, didn't say it's what I engage in. I won't deny that i've done it, but it's usually with someone i see on the regular and is not something I do often but only if it's something a personal lover and i both engage in on a personal level. That is considered a personal act and I'm not in the business of doing acts that aren't that protective.

Got it, can you answer my question now please

Just now, bambi said:

Got it, can you answer my question now please

I've orgasmed from cunnilingus before but never with a client.

Know thyself....