Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

From a friendship and relationship perspective, it has always helped me sort through to people that I'm compatible with.

What I've found is that you have to turn off 99% of people with your weirdness by letting your freak flag fly and being super authentic, so that the wrong ones weed themselves out.

And then, you end up surrounded only by people (friends and romantic partners) who really value you for who you are.

And by embracing your strange flavor... you become a beacon that attracts those who value you like moths to a flame.

This is a really good advice. 

👽

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is a really good advice. 

Thank you!

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe you should reconsider what do you like. 

@Breakingthewall I know what i like but the devils sucks me in back 😂😂

But Who knows, maybe what i like is just an strategy to avoid Life. Maybe i want to escape society because i can not seem to manage the complexity of relationships, and the true work/mission is to master and be able to manage them. And Only then one can do what It wants 

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

What seems evident to me is that you have a feeling of not being good enough and a feeling of shame. And this translates into a feeling like you need to be something other than what you are to be attractive to a woman.

And because you're operating off of that sense of shame and 'not being good enough', you are trying to transcend your humanity to get relief from that feeling... and also (as an oppositional force to transcendence) trying to be what you believe women are always attracted to.

It is a struggle to fight against the powerlessness you feel in relation to women... as a result of your feelings of shame and projecting your feelings of 'not being enough' onto women.

But you cannot resolve the shame by becoming more transcendent... nor by becoming more masculine... nor by "fixing" or changing yourself in any way.

The only remedy is to love and accept yourself unconditionally... and it would be wise to begin by accepting your feminine side as this will rescind some of the projections onto women that give them an outsized feeling of power over you.

Sure, that makes sense, but everytime people say that thing about love/Accept Yourself unconditionally i dont understand what thats supposed to mean. How you do that? Where is the button exactly?

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Javfly33 if you ask for advice, I would say: forget the women, go for the spiritual 100%, then, when it's done, and that's not so far, go for the women and fuck them all. Or find your soul mate, or anything that it's your destiny 

@Emerald sadhguru doesn't agree with the "Love Yourself" thing though

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

What Ifs:

1. My likes are ego-defense mechanisms.
  2. Escaping society dodges relationship complexities.
  3. Freedom unlocks after mastery.
  • I don't understand unconditional self-love, nor how to practice it.
    Apparent "Sadhguru Seal of Disapproval"
  1. Then how about you learn to understand the source of ego more emphatically?
  2. There are two dangers: 1. Giving up too easily 2. Faking mainstream sentiments
    You're looking for a needle in the haystack, take your time. The needle is Truth.
  3. Your problems are internal, the world is your canvas for self-exploration growth
  • Sadhguru warns you of loving self-concept.
    Also warns you of straying from unification.
    Love can be a directed energy or a merging.
    This is a complex multi-faceted matter, with many options, but the core discomfort to integrate is the following:
    The point is to embrace, embody & take responsibility for all the aspects of yourself you rely on others for
    Which means: Yes, you have to make Leo obsolete and me and Emerald and everyone you care about
    But it's a steady integrative process, your communication with others will not disappear but bloom

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Lila9 Ah, backhanded compliments! Wait 'till you realize the toxic manipulation depth of social sub-communication cues.

@Keryo Koffa that definitely makes sense. I just did some sadhana this morning and I had a potent clear insight that Life is all about internal balance and symmetry. Doesn´t matter if you are dealing with a 10 brat devil that was raised by narcissistic parent, is my responsibility to be wherever I am and whoever im dealing with, be in balance within me. 

The work is here in this society, I don´t need to go to the mountains to be in balance. 

Edited by Javfly33

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You can't sell your soul just because of one woman lol. I mean you can but... It's really weak. 

hahaha lol. But is not really because of one woman. Clearly I haven´t built yet a steady platform because if one single woman can move my foundations I still have a long way to go. Probably more time in the mud before I have the decision enough to build a strong foundation.

@Javfly33 People go into the mountains to clear their minds or leave this plane.

But Sadhana is also emerging and expanding the peaceful center in the cyclone.

On 6/9/2024 at 1:13 AM, Yimpa said:

Women are not just pussy 🙄

Women are much more

But in this case it's just pussy hunting 

It doesn't seem he found the love of his life. He got infatuated with her form, that's all. 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

Women are much more

But in this case it's just pussy hunting 

It doesn't seem he found the love of his life. She got infatuated with her form, that's all. 

You can't blame him; pussy is a very powerful weapon.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

On 6/9/2024 at 1:19 AM, LambdaDelta said:

Have you perchance explored the reasons for that? I ask cause for me it's the exact opposite, holds zero value. My inquiries as to the cause have been unfruitful thus far. Could just say it's my bias/I'm born different, but I'd like to be more rigorous than that.

Yes, it seems to be a personal preference. I'm a very solitary individual but I seem to prefer sharing my life with a femenine energy.

All other human interactions are optional for me, but having a wife... I kinda wanna have that in my life. It's the perfect equilibrium for me.

I satisfy my human needs with one profound intimate relationship and that's all. Otherwise fully alone wouldn't be the perfect fit and going social mode would be horrible for me. So having a wife, a home and some pets is a fulfilling life in my case.

You gotta find that for you.

On 6/9/2024 at 1:19 AM, LambdaDelta said:

Said the same to my parents, and that I'd also choose it over my life. Weren't fine with that, still love them though xD

You can't swap parents unluckily

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 6/9/2024 at 2:17 AM, Hojo said:

@Davino you cant quit awakening its a process that once starts does not stop even if you want it too

What you have seen you can't unsee but you can mostly stop the process of seeing more by will

On 6/9/2024 at 3:24 AM, UnbornTao said:

Why do you think "enlightenment" is separate from ordinary life? 

How you live is up to you.

It is not but it does have serious consequences. If I had a job during my Solipsistic crisis I would have been fired out. I wasn't functional for a few days, that's the price of Awakening or Enlightenment, you may hit such s colossal Realization that it will knock you out of your ordinary life for quite some time.

45 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

You can't blame him; pussy is a very powerful weapon.

No blame

Self acceptance 

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

No blame

Self acceptance 

I was speaking in general👍

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

33 minutes ago, Davino said:
  1. 48 minutes ago, Davino said:
    • In this case it's just pussy hunting
  2. Solipsism is heaven, but I enjoy some Yin tea sometimes
  3. Human contact is negligible but a human wife would be neat
  4. I juice the lemonade out of others one at a time to grow
  5. I'm an intermediary introvert who hates social games
  6. I'd delete Earth for a lovely family house in the void
  7. Now figure yourself out, would you do that for me?
  8. 33 minutes ago, Davino said:
    • You can't swap parents unlucky
  9. 31 minutes ago, Davino said:
    • Can't unsee but you can still thrust your head into the sand.
  10. 28 minutes ago, Davino said:

Enlightenment ain't separate but is too woke for a work-life balance.

11. Just now, Davino said:

Blameless self-acceptance supremacy!

1. He already said he was bored of prostitutes.
  2. I'm too Yin for Yin tea most of the time 😁
  3. Depends on the human and the wife
  4. And I'm working on combustable lemons
  5. And I'm an intermediary extrovert annoyed by solipsism
  6. Relatable, I could use an interdimensional-vacation too
  7. Gotcha, chief!
  8. Parents are ideas... just switch to parent figures. Tada!
  9. Then how did God unsee its omniscience, huh?
  10. Can confirm, you see through and tire of BS.
  11. The hippies were right all along!

@Javfly33 Here's the longing vibe I hear emanating from your aura:

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald @Princess Arabia Stop distracting us from enlightenment!

:P

This comment has stirred up quite a bit already, so I'll just leave it alone and say 😛back.

Know thyself....

On 9/5/2024 at 4:14 PM, Javfly33 said:

If that would be solved/cleared up, I would have absolutely no problem in going to a cabin in the mountains, meditate/do yoga 12 hours a day and peacefully let death enter me, 0 drive for creating anything or achieving anything material. Really.

"Going to a cabin in the mountains" used to be something that only a select few did. It was never a recommendation for the general masses. 

Very few people are called to the path of a monk.

Because of the internet, so many people who don't have the calling of monkhood, are trying to force it upon themselves. 

On 9/5/2024 at 4:14 PM, Javfly33 said:

I don´t have the balls necessary for trascendence/Enlightment yet. Because I got sucked in to her and I realized I can not surrender the human illusion before I can have sex/date a woman like that. I just literally can´t.

This idea that people who are married/in love/have partners and/or have kids are less conscious and can't become enlightened.....no longer works anymore.

It used to work in the past when most of the ancient spiritual teachers lived celibate lives. But it no longer applies.

Look at people like Eckhart Tolle...he is married.

Adyashanti is married

Rupert Spira  is married and has a child

Matt Kahn is married

Anna Brown is a mother of 2 kids. And almost every neo-advaita teacher I can think of is married and/or has kids like Andreas Muller, Tony Parsons, Kenneth Madden, Tim Cliss, etc.

Kyle Cease is a father

Aaron Abke is married and has a child (though he has been acting problematic lately with his political stuff)

Michael Singer is married and has kids

Byron Katie is married and has kids

Ken Wilber was married

Alan Watts was married and had kids

Sadguru was married and has a child

Ram Dass has a son

Amoda Maa is married

Louise Kay, Lisa Cairns and many other spiritual teachers are in long-term romantic dating partnerships.

We gotta stop this "Married/Partnered people with kids are unconscious, are run by their egos and can't get enlightened" myth.

We have too many examples of conscious parents and conscious married/partnered people, for this excuse to work anymore.

Edited by Brittany