Javfly33

Women are my only and only distraction from Enlightment

297 posts in this topic

If im completely honest I absolutely have 0 attachments in Life other than the fucking missing hole I have in my relationship with women/dating.

If that would be solved/cleared up, I would have absolutely no problem in going to a cabin in the mountains, meditate/do yoga 12 hours a day and peacefully let death enter me, 0 drive for creating anything or achieving anything material. Really.

Like sure I enjoy potent cars, luxury designer clothing, travelling, but is like I have no issue surrendering that for the bliss and deep state of consciousness. I would not hesitate in surrendering that. 

But the thing about relationship with the feminine, something that is completely unbalanced, I can not just let go of it.

I have quit sadhana for some time, I met a women some weeks ago that have completely detoured my path, or in other words it has showed me I don´t have the balls necessary for trascendence/Enlightment yet. Because I got sucked in to her and I realized I can not surrender the human illusion before I can have sex/date a woman like that. I just literally can´t. I need to experience that one day no matter the cost and I sense the cost might be fucking up my Liberation and reincarnating again. 

But it is what it is. Clearly the sadhana is potent enough and I could just go to the mountains and do sadhana 10 hours a day until the void sucks me in. But no, I do not have the determination and decision to do it because I can not let go of women. Lol. Maybe next life. 

All that talk about the opposite sex that you were so believing in your past posts has created this. What you resist persist; and even if it didn't create this and it was already there, it strengthened it. One cannot fight life because it will fight you back. There's something about the feminine that is appealing to the masculine and when you fight that it will only get stronger. It's not about giving in, but integrating and recognizing it as a complement just like the Yin and Yan.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

This idea of letting go of women is silly. You don't need to listen to that.

Embrace Women Consciousness.

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I have quit sadhana for some time, I met a women some weeks ago that have completely detoured my path, or in other words it has showed me I don´t have the balls necessary for trascendence/Enlightment yet. Because I got sucked in to her and I realized I can not surrender the human illusion before I can have sex/date a woman like that. I just literally can´t. I need to experience that one day no matter the cost and I sense the cost might be fucking up my Liberation and reincarnating again. 

But it is what it is. Clearly the sadhana is potent enough and I could just go to the mountains and do sadhana 10 hours a day until the void sucks me in. But no, I do not have the determination and decision to do it because I can not let go of women. Lol. Maybe next life. 

Damn. That's honesty. 

You cannot love what you need.

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This idea of letting go of women is silly. You don't need to listen to that.

Embrace Women Consciousness.

Damn right! I told you the only way to let go of women was to become one!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Read The Manipulated Man. Read it and contemplate it with a grain of dmt.

No wonder why Maya was a Goddess. ;) 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Then go get some women.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Javfly33 So it was because of a pussy after all. You quit Awakening for women?

Well I respect that. I can see why living with a woman may be that important, it is very important for me, but you gotta have your priorities straight.

When the conversation between truth seeking and keeping my relationship with my girlfriend came up; I told her I wouldn't hesitate at all to choose Truth. She is fine with that, so I love her.

In Hinduism there is saying:

Facing your wife is becoming a real human being

Facing yourself is becoming God

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

You always prioritize the pursuit of pussy, and then, maybe then, think about spirituality. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Women are not just pussy 🙄

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Women are not just pussy 🙄

Absolutely! Women are way more than that. They’re also the ones rolling their eyes at bad jokes and reminding us to get our lives together!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

I can see why living with a woman may be that important, it is very important for me

Have you perchance explored the reasons for that? I ask cause for me it's the exact opposite, holds zero value. My inquiries as to the cause have been unfruitful thus far. Could just say it's my bias/I'm born different, but I'd like to be more rigorous than that.

17 minutes ago, Davino said:

When the conversation between truth seeking and keeping my relationship with my girlfriend came up; I told her I wouldn't hesitate at all to choose Truth. She is fine with that, so I love her.

Said the same to my parents, and that I'd also choose it over my life. Weren't fine with that, still love them though xD

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

12 hours ago, Davino said:

That's something.

Some of us can't even share some simple truths with our parents. Lol.

Edited by Nemra

48 minutes ago, LambdaDelta said:

Said the same to my parents, and that I'd also choose it over my life. Weren't fine with that, still love them though xD

That's why you have to keep it a secret forever, unless you can find the perfect moment. To be honest, I prefer not to tell anyone, even if they won't be able to handle it. It's liberating, and I can focus on thinking.

@Davino you cant quit awakening its a process that once starts does not stop even if you want it too

Edited by Hojo

Why do you think "enlightenment" is separate from ordinary life? 

How you live is up to you.

Edited by UnbornTao

Appeals of fulsome flesh is an ego's last stand

How else will I ever be complete, fulfilled, confident and valued?

Oh wait, what sad drivel is this!

I am submitting to being detoured and devoured

Seek first me the kingdom

and all this is part and parcel

You need to find the woman within, else you'll polarize the lack.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀