Hardkill

Allan Lichtman's final prediction for the 2024 presidential election

59 posts in this topic

Alright guys, I know some of you don't believe in Lichtman and his 13 keys system, but I am telling that his system has been proven to work based on hard science and US political history. Not magic. His system has worked for every presidential election since 1860 (1876 and 2000 were stolen elections). Since 1984, he has predicted five Republicans having won the White House and five Democrats having won the White House. So, he has never been biased whenever he has made any of his predictions. 

So, he predicts that Kamala Harris will win the 2024 presidential election!

That being said, the only way she can lose is through voter suppression and election interference like what happened in the 1876 and 2000 presidential elections, especially if the race turns out to be extremely close.

Therefore, we all have to get out there and vote as if our lives truly depend on it! We gotta get out there and vote in numbers that are too big to rig and too real to steal!

Also, do whatever you can to help get out the vote for Harris/Walz and to vote Blue all the way up and down the ballot!

Volunteer with organizations that work to increase voter turnout

Help register voters

• Assist with voter registration drives
  • Check if friends and family are registered to vote

Educate yourself and others about voting

• Learn about voting requirements and deadlines in your state
  • Share information on social media
  • Host a voter registration event or workshop

Encourage others to vote

• Offer to drive friends to the polls
  • Remind others to vote on Election Day
  • Emphasize the importance of voting in shaping our future

Participate in get-out-the-vote campaigns

• Join phone banks or text banks to remind voters to cast their ballots
  • Participate in canvassing efforts to engage with voters directly

Support voting rights and access

• Advocate for policies that protect and expand voting rights
  • Support organizations working to increase voting access

Remember, every effort counts, and when the liberals/progressives, moderates, and even principled conservatives truly unite together in the USA then the Democrats win!

The Harris/Walz slogan is "When We Fight, We Win!"

Edited by Hardkill

Thanks for this!

Was excited to put my Harris Walz yard sign on display in my neighborhood, and will start canvassing in the next few weeks.

Crazy how much the seas have changed in just over a month. B|

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

allan-lichtman-officially-predicts-that-kamala-harris-will-v0-cal5u19pzymd1.jpeg

He still hasn't decided yet whether either of the Foreign/Military keys are true or false. Regardless, even if both of those keys turn false, Harris would still be predicted to win because she won't lose more than 5 keys.

Edited by Hardkill

17 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Thanks for this!

Was excited to put my Harris Walz yard sign on display in my neighborhood, and will start canvassing in the next few weeks.

Crazy how much the seas have changed in just over a month. B|

Yeah of course!

It is totally an incredible sea change! 

Also, thank goodness the Democrats did the right thing by not having an open convention for choosing another Dem nominee for president and instead uniting strongly behind Harris! Otherwise, they would've probably lost the no-contest key, which would've very likely spelled defeat for them like what happened in 2016. 

Btw, Michael Moore, who also predicted Trump would win in 2016 and Biden would win 2020, feels really optimistic about Harris/Walz. 

He also put up pics of various Harris/Walz yard signs that have been made and that we can use ourselves.

https://www.michaelmoore.com/p/i-asked-you-delivered-here-are-your

Edited by Hardkill

This prediction stuff is peak bad science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This prediction stuff is peak bad science.

Again, his system has worked for virtually every presidential election since 1860, despite the enormous changes made in our society since that time.

Gotta read his book to understand how his system works. I think you will be amazed by it.

"Forget the polls, forget the pundits, keep an eye on the big picture"

"It's governance, not campaigns that counts in presidential elections."

How will you feel if/when he turns out to be right with this election?

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

How will you feel if/when he turns out to be right with this election?

I already gave my odds for Kamala at 60%.

I will not feel any different. Because a monkey with a coin could predict this election.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I already gave my odds for Kamala at 60%.

I will not feel any different. Because a monkey with a coin could predict this election.

I think Trump is going to be toast.

The enthusiasm for Trump isn't what it used to be and Vance turned out to the worst VP pick in US History. Even worst than Sarah Palin.

The enthusiasm for Harris and Walz is about as high as the enthusiasm for Obama was in 2008.

Plus, the Republican party has become so unpopular, perceived to be incredibly incompetent, and has been terrifying too many people.

The Democratic party on the other hand is perceived to be normal, functional, competent, and representative of the true majority of the Americans today.

"We're not going back!"

Edited by Hardkill

I will admit I was wrong about Vance being a good pick.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Man, I can't wait for Walz to annihilate him in the VP debate, just for kicks!

All I know is that Allan Lickman’s tongue is cleaner than Donald Trumps’, that is for sure.

Vance is going to have to couch his words very carefully in this debate. 😄 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I was the one that said Vance was a shitty pick and you disagreed but now you know what I meant xD 

I thought Vance would rally Trump's base, but he mostly seems to get bad press for being awkward and scummy.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, ryandesreu said:

Vance is going to have to couch his words very carefully in this debate. 😄 

I see what you did there. B| 

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I thought Vance would rally Trump's base, but he mostly seems to get bad press for being awkward and scummy.

If Trump wasn't such a self-saboteur who's almost completely impenetrable to feedback, the smart money would have been on picking Haley or Gabbard as his VP. (Of course the drawback is they wouldn't be bootlickers to the same degree as JD, so there's a tradeoff, I guess).

Not that I'm going to complain about Trump shooting himself in the foot over and over again through.

Edited by DocWatts

Probably true, to me it seems like 70/30 to Harris rn, Trump has fallen off massively, ironically he's now the low-energy Biden. Not even fun to watch his antics anymore, only bs remains. 

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

15 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

If Trump wasn't such a self-saboteur who's almost completely impenetrable to feedback, the smart money would have been on picking Haley or Gabbard as his VP. (Of course the drawback is they wouldn't be bootlickers to the same degree as JD, so there's a tradeoff, I guess).

Not that I'm going to complain about Trump shooting himself in the foot over and over again through.

This is one big reason why you don't ever know for certain who is the most electable for president or vice-president until each of the candidates have been tested in the white heat of the primaries or the campaign trail. 

McCain campaign's team in 2008 thought it was a great idea to have Sarah Palin as his running team because she had a certain kind of charisma or appeal, was a governor of a state, and could relate very well to voters in the South and Middle America. Yet, in the end she ultimately turned out to be an unmitigated disaster for McCain.

Edited by Hardkill

14 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

McCain campaign's team in 2008 thought it was a great idea to have Sarah Palin as his running team because she had a certain kind of charisma or appeal, was a governor of a state, and could relate very well to voters in the South and Middle America. Yet, in the end she ultimately turned out to be an unmitigated disaster for McCain.

Palin was just commically stupid. She is probably the stupidest person is politics, next to Marjorie Taylor Greene.

3 hours ago, LambdaDelta said:

Probably true, to me it seems like 70/30 to Harris rn, Trump has fallen off massively, ironically he's now the low-energy Biden. Not even fun to watch his antics anymore, only bs remains. 

This right here is what’s going on.

People are tired of this WWE-style garbage since 2016.  Plus, we’re all quite a bit older now since 2016.  It’s just sad now.