Lila9

A footage of an alien corpse from the dark web

24 posts in this topic

It was anonymously posted on the dark web, an interesting footage of corpse of an alien found in the forest of Canada.

Its body is hominid, and its anatomy is similar to a human. It might be a hoax, but it’s very likely not, and this video describes why:

👽

This stuff looks so fake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Never know. Could be real. Nothing in the video showed otherwise. 

Know thyself....

Looks pretty nostalgic, like how I remember aliens visualized and depicted in my childhood.

Pretty human for an alien though, more of an alienate human than human-disgused alien.

But 90% of non-alien conspiracies are more likely here and just mutations as well.

Hell, it could even be a tryhard new age manifestor's failed alchemy experiment.

Or someone could just have sculpted a puppet for the creepypastas.

You see, most of these stories are material distractions from the actual aliens inside of you.

Which themselves are distractions feom discovering you were the alien all along.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This stuff looks so fake.

Do you think there are real alien footages on the web/dark web/goverment elsewhere?

Would you trust alien footages only if they come from official sources?

👽

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Never know. Could be real. Nothing in the video showed otherwise. 

If it's real, then I am stunned and amazed by the sight of an extraterrestrial and intelligent being.

👽

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Looks pretty nostalgic, like how I remember aliens visualized and depicted in my childhood.

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

You see, most of these stories are material distractions from the actual aliens inside of you.

Which themselves are distractions feom discovering you were the alien all along.

Do you mean the TV and art representations of aliens?  
This makes me wonder whether those artistic representations of aliens are based on some hidden truth or esoteric knowledge. Or just a wild imagination. 

Lol, I have the intuition that there are some aliens who can actually access my mind or the minds of other beings, and I think it happened a few times during meditation in an altered state of consciousness, where I suddenly became aware of it for a glimpse of a few seconds. This sounds insane, but it makes me more curious about extraterrestrial spiritual development.

👽

36 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Do you think there are real alien footages on the web/dark web/goverment elsewhere?

Hell no.

That would be super classified. Even a President or Senator couldn't see it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My immediate thought was "mummified kid" and then they started talking about the skin markings that look like wrappings. More a case for the police than alien hunters.

57% paranoid

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

My immediate thought was "mummified kid" and then they started talking about the skin markings that look like wrappings. More a case for the police than alien hunters.

Interesting, it does resemble a child.  
But not a human child, unless he has some rare medical condition.

👽

I think if you factor in decay and mummification it could distort the body quite a lot including the face. I'm going to say it, but the video quality of phones is so good nowadays, that I would find any grainy or low quality footage taken recently to be suspect.

57% paranoid

2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

I think if you factor in decay and mummification it could distort the body quite a lot including the face. I'm going to say it, but the video quality of phones is so good nowadays, that I would find any grainy or low quality footage taken recently to be suspect.

I understand what you're saying.

My impression is that this specific footage in the video is from 1992, and it is not a direct recording of the scene but rather footage of the monitor where the alien's body is being shown. 

👽

9 hours ago, Lila9 said:
  1. Do you mean the TV and art representations of aliens?  
  2. This makes me wonder whether those artistic representations of aliens are based on some hidden truth or esoteric knowledge. Or just a wild imagination. 
  3. Lol, I have the intuition that there are some aliens who can actually access my mind or the minds of other beings, and I think it happened a few times during meditation in an altered state of consciousness, where I suddenly became aware of it for a glimpse of a few seconds. This sounds insane, but it makes me more curious about extraterrestrial spiritual development.
  1. Yeah, your signature is a symbol, marker, pictogram, reference, depiction, yet equivalent to Plato's Cave shadows
  2. "There's always a little truth in Legends" – Ahsoka
  3. Yeah, everyone can and always does, Aliens and NDEs are just more spectacular due to our limited beliefs

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Yeah, your signature is a symbol, marker, pictogram, reference, depiction, yet equivalent to Plato's Cave shadows

I want to get out of the cave and see reality of this big universe beyond the shadows it casts, how to do that? 

1. Yeah, everyone can and always does, Aliens and NDEs are just more spectacular due to our limited beliefs

What do you mean by “always does”? What are the limiting beliefs we have and how to overcome them?

👽

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I want to get out of the cave and see reality of this big universe beyond the shadows it casts, how to do that? 

What do you mean by “always does”? What are the limiting beliefs we have and how to overcome them?

That you're human! Yeah, good luck with that xD

Well, the aliens did gift us DMT and shrooms

But we gotta jailbreak our humanity first, while I haven't tried DMT yet, and LSD gave me a glimpse of an entity
My last trip was weird, I've seen a lot of projections and alien technology and metaphysics, but no alien directly
I've felt like being inhabited tons of times, but to actually perceive one as an other entity to communicate with...

Well, one can always start with this channel, I channeled it into our reality in my pre-coral awakening phase
And omg am I glad I managed to actualize it into consensus reality, but the integration limited its depth:

Edited by Keryo Koffa

12 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

That you're human! Yeah, good luck with that xD

I have to admit that I am an alien pretending to be a human who is interested in aliens to study your data about our technological and spiritual abilities. I do all of it through my brain alone without moving a muscle.

The alien in the footage is my cousin who tragically died on your @$&637 earth. I am sorry I am not used to curse, it’s been 209 years since I cursed in the last time.

In my last conversation with my dead cousin he mentioned something about the snowflake fractal in your signature which reminds him the snowflake fractal in his hometown which he loves and cherish. I don’t know if he is aware that each snow flake is unique but I don’t think that he is ready to hear the truth yet.

21 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Well, the aliens did gift us DMT and shrooms

But we gotta jailbreak our humanity first, while I haven't tried DMT yet, and LSD gave me a glimpse of an entity
My last trip was weird, I've seen a lot of projections and alien technology and metaphysics, but no alien directly
I've felt like being inhabited tons of times, but to actually perceive one as an other entity to communicate with...

Well, one can always start with this channel, I channeled it into our reality in my pre-coral awakening phase
And omg am I glad I managed to actualize it into consensus reality, but the integration limited its depth:

You know, this is awesome to read. Must be a mind blowing experience. 

👽

12 minutes ago, Lila9 said:
  1. I have to admit that I am an alien pretending to be a human who is interested in aliens to study your data about our technological and spiritual abilities. I do all of it through my brain alone without moving a muscle.
  2. The alien in the footage is my cousin who tragically died on your @$&637 earth. I am sorry I am not used to curse, it’s been 209 years since I cursed in the last time.
  3. In my last conversation with my dead cousin he mentioned something about the snowflake fractal in your signature which reminds him the snowflake fractal in his hometown which he loves and cherish. I don’t know if he is aware that each snow flake is unique but I don’t think that he is ready to hear the truth yet.
  4. You know, this is awesome to read. Must be a mind blowing experience. 
  1. Yeah, I hear that a lot on my trips, understandable.
  2. So you haven't reached the astral plane yet, I see...
  3. Could it have been the quantum entanglement? Oh my!
  4. It sure is!

It sure is!

Yes, but bear in mind that no matter how developed you think you are, and how much "human stuff" you believe you transcend, to someone in this universe, you are a total beginner ✨

👽

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Yes, but bear in mind that no matter how developed you think you are, and how much "human stuff" you believe you transcend, to someone in this universe, you are a total beginner ✨

Absolutely, especially since pure infinite meta-transcendence is not our sole purpose!

It looks like a spoof to me but then again you never know. As for the Machine elves are part of the psychedelic Metaverse God gave them their own universes to his beautiful little 

mischievous and pukish friends. I said this once before when there is real footage humans will still be saying Man that's too real and say it's fake.;)

456418339_1171830894078703_201393994635522634_n.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases