Buck Edwards

How to strengthen teeth?

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Eat plenty of proteins and fat :ph34r:

Already do, I eat soups with 20 varieties of veggies and beans + yogurt, avocado etc.
Could still use teeth enamel strengthening, and all the kind...

Is there something I can do, or is it just common sense "don't dos" from you?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Already do, I eat soups with 20 varieties of veggies and beans + yogurt, avocado etc.
Could still use teeth enamel strengthening, and all the kind...

Is there something I can do, or is it just common sense "don't dos" from you?

The most important nutrient for bones and and teeth is proteins and some fats for fat soluble vitamins.

Your soup is healthy but it's useless for teeth ; Reduce the dose to make a small starter, and add a big slice of pork loin or beef fillet, with starchs. Also add raw milk cheese if you want if you tolerate it.

You can also make xylithol lollipops, or eat coconut (coconut oil has antiseptic properties)

Low testosterone or hormonal cascade in general can also induce tooth decay, i think.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

13 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:
  1. The most important nutrient for bones and and teeth is proteins and some fats for fat soluble vitamins.
  2. Your soup is healthy but it's useless for teeth ; Reduce the dose to make a small starter, and add a big slice of pork loin or beef fillet, with starchs. Also add raw milk cheese if you want if you tolerate it.
  3. You can also make xylithol lollipops, or eat coconut (coconut oil has antiseptic properties)
  4. Low testosterone or hormonal cascade in general can also induce tooth decay, i think.
  1. Gotcha! Well, I got all them Minerals and Vitamins from A to Z just below the overdose limit.
  2. Sorry, I'm too girly to support the practice of consuming the rotting flesh of lifelong viscerally tortured animals.
  3. Hmm, I haven't had coconut milk in a while, sounds good. I'll look into your recommendations.
  4. Interesting, well it's my past decades of sweets consumption, that ended a while ago but am still regenning
Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  1. Gotcha! Well, I got all them Minerals and Vitamins from A to Z just below the overdose limit.

Lol why did you do that. Are you a bit orthorexic ?

1. Sorry, I'm too girly to support the practice of consuming the rotting flesh of lifelong viscerally tortured animals.

As you wish.

I am a grand brown haired dude from french countryside so i kill my own rabbits to eating them 😎

I will send their blood to @Sugarcoat so that she can do pastries with it.

1. Hmm, I haven't had coconut milk in a while, sounds good. I'll look into your recommendations.

I love eating coconut flesh, it's really good eheh, even if…as an African proverb says :

« Who eats a coconut, trusts his anus"

lol

😬

1. Interesting, well it's my past decades of sweets consumption, that ended a while ago but am still regenning

You don't have to regenerate anything, don't worry about that.

As a general rule, you shouldn't worry too much about your health, what you eat, unless you have/had risky habits such as alcoholism, heavy smoking, a history of severe anorexia, severe burns or whatever.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:
  1. Lol why did you do that. Are you a bit orthorexic ?
  2. As you wish.
    I am a grand brown haired dude from french countryside so i kill my own rabbits to eating them 😎
    I will send their blood to @Sugarcoat so that she can do pastries with it.
  3. I love eating coconut flesh, it's really good eheh, even if…as an African proverb says :
    « Who eats a coconut, trusts his anus"
    lol

😬
  4. You don't have to regenerate anything, don't worry about that.
    As a general rule, you shouldn't worry too much about your health unless you have risky habits such as alcoholism, heavy smoking, a history of severe anorexia, severe burns or whatever.

1. I switch it up to see what happens, 20 melatonin pills make me dream of leo lol
2. long as they're not rotting in a cage for years and thrown into a blender alive...
3. well, I never ate a whole coconut heehee
4. wu-wei it is

13 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

2. long as they're not rotting in a cage for years and thrown into a blender alive...

lol

The famous knacki.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 use a soft toothbrush

2 natural toothpaste (also you can clean your teeth with coconut oil, it has antiseptic properties)

3 wash your mouth with a glass of water and diluted baking soda