Buck Edwards

How to strengthen teeth?

27 posts in this topic

I'm looking for Some natural ways for strengthening teeth. My teeth are weak. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

The way to strengthen teeth is to stop doing the thing that’s making them weak.

when did your teeth become weak could it be that medication has made them weak?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Egg shell powder (brush with) and consuming lots of calcium/magnesium foods and ditching the processed foods and toxic toothpastes and alcohol induced mouthwashes. Lots of leafy greens (smoothies). Sorry no pills for this or easy fix unless they are reputable calcium/magnesium ones.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

When you say "weak teeth". Do you mean physically weak as in wobbly and moving in the root when pushed/pulled? 

Or are you referring to bleeding, sensitivity to touch etc. 

Or is it more aesthetics, e.g. plaque build-up on or in between? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

This. 

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Egg shell powder (brush with) and consuming lots of calcium/magnesium foods and ditching the processed foods and toxic toothpastes and alcohol induced mouthwashes. Lots of leafy greens (smoothies). Sorry no pills for this or easy fix unless they are reputable calcium/magnesium ones.

What do you use instead of toothpaste? 

28 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What do you use instead of toothpaste? 

I use toothpaste but not conventional ones like Colgate or Crest but either charcoal or neem or Dr Bronner's brand. I don't use conventional mouthwash either. I either make my own using cloves or just rinse with a baking soda/water mix, Himalayan salt/water or a quick apple cider swish. Coconut oil pulling or some essential oil/water solution. Whatever I have on hand. 

I mix the eggshell powder with the toothpaste and brush and maybe add coconut oil. I mix it up. 

Know thyself....

@Princess Arabia is famous for collecting rare bird's milk, which you can only find at the top of Nepal’s mountains after defeating the powerful dragon god. That’s how she really gets her super white teeth.

If you think eggshell powder will give you the same result, you’re very wrong! :P

Not smoking, drinking coffee and consuming too acidic or sweet things.

The devil is in the details.

4 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:
4 hours ago, Michael569 said:

This. 

Might just be a common gingivitis or something of that sort.  

I'd start with checking in with your dentist and maybe booking a hygienist session.

It can usually be corrected with some hygienist cleaning and then following proper dental hygiene, especially by cleaning interdental spaces (between teeth).

Electric toothbrush seems to be better than manual one and a water pick is a nice addition to the interdental brushes. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

8 hours ago, shree said:

@Princess Arabia is famous for collecting rare bird's milk, which you can only find at the top of Nepal’s mountains after defeating the powerful dragon god. That’s how she really gets her super white teeth.

or cambodian breast milk

10 hours ago, shree said:

If you think eggshell powder will give you the same result, you’re very wrong! :P

Not that I saw these videos before or got my info from them, but just showing....

Calcium strengthens teeth.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Never seen these videos before, so it's not like I got my info from these sources. There are plenty. Including my own teeth.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

or cambodian breast milk

This is why coconut oil is great for teeth, it contains the same compound that's found in breast milk.

Know thyself....

How. Do. You. Know. :ph34r:

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

How. Do. You. Know. :ph34r:

Who?

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol or coffee, and consuming too acidic or sweet food. 

Done! No smoke, no alcohol, removed sweets, haven't had acid in moths. Now what?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Done! Now what?

Eat plenty of proteins and fat :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Not smoking, drinking coffee and consuming too acidic or sweet things.

Good advice, but the question was how to fix what those things already messed up. What you've mentioned doesn't accomplish that. Prevention doesn't help in this case.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Good advice, but the question was how to fix what those things already messed up. What you've mentioned doesn't accomplish that. Prevention doesn't help in this case.

The enamel will reconstitute itself in good condition.