mojsterr

Germany is done

41 posts in this topic

Wokeness does go too far sometimes.

Legal battles for misgendering are silly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

At the end of the day, it's very easy and dumb to mock/suppress any minority group without ever having walked in their heels.

Edited by Yimpa

Germany is not done. Read exactly.

Penality is up to 250.000 euro. So that would be the maximum limit. Probably in reality the penalty would be around some hundred euros.

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, Alex4 said:

Leo is Actualized you peasants. Leo is "Actualized You", peasants! 👍

I get misgendered all the time, some call me a girl, others call me a boy, "bahave like a real woman", "stand up for ypurself and be a man", nobody realizes I am a metagender layered agender person, even in my human form, but actually an alien. Where's my 250K$? Or do I have to visit germany for that?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

If the hosts were deliberately misgendering Laura as a way to attack her, then I think legal action is probably appropriate. It would be similar to a defamation lawsuit.

You can’t just say whatever you want about people publicly, especially if it’s clear cut legally inaccurate. Gender is a legal reality and she legally changed hers, along with hormone therapy and surgery.

That said, I can also see the bind the gym owner was likely in. It sounds like she was getting numerous complaints and felt like she had to do something. Gyms will need to work out new guidelines for these kind of situations.

5 hours ago, shree said:

Yes, 250k penalty is absolutely outrageous.

All the surgeries and effort to change your sex, but forgot to get a hair transplant.

Cute nonetheless. :x

Lol. Maybe waiting for the strawberry blonde weave being shipped in from China.

Know thyself....

28 minutes ago, aurum said:

defamation lawsuit.

Yes this is what I was thinking too, I think The news is misrepresenting this, it’s possibly specifically about defamation and not miss gendering.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, shree said:

I’m just naturally this efficient.

everyone their own fantasies I guess 🤔

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

everyone their own fantasies I guess 🤔

Your English is confusing again, my man, no wonder people struggle to understand you. Still sticking to that habit of subtly putting others down, huh? 😊

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Germany is not done. Read exactly.

Penality is up to 250.000 euro. So that would be the maximum limit. Probably in reality the penalty would be around some hundred euros.

Plus taxes, office fees, and other stuff... it’s 25k euros. You know it’s true!  I mean, its Germany.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

13 minutes ago, shree said:

Your English is confusing again, my man, no wonder people struggle to understand you.

Indeed my son, i had to put a "has" after "everyone", but i thought that sounded bad. English is bad for humor in general 😉

13 minutes ago, shree said:

Still sticking to that habit of subtly putting others down, huh? 😊

You feel attacked because you don't take responsibility for your desires , i'm just a very direct mirror😉

The devil is in the details.

Claude AI.

The limitations of woke ideology:

Oversimplification of complex issues:

• Woke ideology can sometimes reduce multifaceted societal problems to simple binaries of oppressor vs. oppressed.
  • This can lead to overlooking nuances and complexities in social dynamics.

Purity tests and call-out culture:

• There's a tendency in some woke circles to harshly judge and "call out" those perceived as not being woke enough.
  • This can create an environment of fear and self-censorship, potentially stifling open dialogue.

Tokenism and performative allyship:

• The pressure to appear woke can lead to superficial gestures rather than meaningful change.
  • This can result in tokenistic representation or performative actions that don't address root issues.

Potential for division:

• While aiming to promote equality, some applications of woke ideology may inadvertently reinforce divisions between groups.
  • This can sometimes lead to increased polarization rather than unity.

Academic and intellectual limitations:

• In some cases, woke perspectives may limit academic freedom or discourage exploration of certain research topics deemed controversial.
  • There are concerns about potential echo chambers in academic settings.

Overemphasis on language:

• While language is important, there's a risk of focusing too much on terminology at the expense of substantive action.
  • Constant evolution of acceptable language can be difficult for some to keep up with, potentially alienating allies.

Intersectionality challenges:

• While intersectionality is a key concept, it can sometimes lead to a complex hierarchy of oppression that's difficult to navigate.
  • This can create conflicts between different marginalized groups.

Backlash and reactionary responses:

• Aggressive or confrontational approaches can provoke strong negative reactions, potentially hindering progress.
  • This backlash can lead to the rise of anti-woke movements and policies.

Cultural relativism vs. universal values:

• There can be tensions between respecting cultural differences and upholding universal human rights.
  • This becomes particularly complex in discussions of global issues.

Economic focus:

• Some argue that woke ideology focuses too heavily on identity issues at the expense of class-based economic inequalities.

Burnout and compassion fatigue:

• The constant awareness of societal problems can lead to emotional exhaustion for both activists and allies.

Potential for authoritarianism:

• In extreme cases, there are concerns that enforcing woke ideals could lead to authoritarian tendencies in institutions or governance.
Edited by Nemra

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. Maybe waiting for the strawberry blonde weave being shipped in from China.

Guess the final form isn’t complete until the weave from China arrives! Transformation 2.0 incoming! 😂

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Just now, shree said:

Guess the final form isn’t complete🤣 until the weave from China arrives! Transformation 2.0 incoming! 😂

🤣

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

What is sex? What is gender?

Why do you hold onto your sex and gender so rigidly, as if it's fundamentally true? 

I am expecting very mature responses incoming ;)

Who are you? What is a human? What is reality?

Why do you hold onto your idea of reality, human and who you are so rigidly, as if it's fundamentally true?

11 minutes ago, questionreality said:

Who are you? What is a human? What is reality?

Why do you hold onto your idea of reality, human and who you are so rigidly, as if it's fundamentally true?

What is a question? What are implications?

Why is the syntax, language and communication so rigid, as if it's fundamentally true?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Man, imagine being that self entitled 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No need to worry for long, the far-right is making a resurgence in germany  

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

far-right is making a resurgence in germany  

Ahh shit here we go again.

18 hours ago, mojsterr said:

bQN7jlJ.png

My tinder feed when I visit my parents in the USA.