Reciprocality

There is one mystery science and philosophy can not answer

54 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If I'm infinitely Intelligent and infinitely wise I would create eternal heaven that is absolutely infinite and leave no room for anything ELSE AT all.

That's where you are but you can't realize it from your perspective.

On 2024-09-04 at 3:57 PM, integral said:

Life is like edging, your always on the verge of a cosmic orgasm.

Masterbation is the reason the universe was created.

Human masterbation is a micro-reenactment of the real thing. 

😂

You cannot love what you need.

@Keryo Koffa  I'm God. Enough beating around the Bush.  Im the creator of the entire universe.  What leo is saying in his video titled "the ultimate structure of reality explained ":" the only reason you don't have the password key to all the banks in the world is because you as God have deliberately blocked that from yourself to experience what it's like to be limited because God is exploring his asshole to see what's in there "(I am paraphrasing obviously).

My question: is that wise or stooooopid?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

7 minutes ago, Paradoxed said:

That's where you are but you can't realize it from your perspective.

Let me see you say this if you get cancer or lose a loved one or vomiting in your deathbed.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

@Someone here I think the answer is. You can manifest whatever you want. But there are few problems. 

1. You don't have mastery and conciousness over your desire. 

2. There is a big delay before things manifest on physical reality. 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Someone here I think the answer is. You can manifest whatever you want. But there are few problems. 

1. You don't have mastery and conciousness over your desire. 

2. There is a big delay before things manifest on physical reality. 

1-why would God need mastery ? A human might need it .not God.  But I'm God cosplaying as a human . So again I repeat..why did I choose to surrender my unlimited power to be a feather in the wind aka human being ?

2-god needs time to create ?

In the quran "if god wants something..he says to it :be! And it's done  ".

1 minute ago, Someone here said:
  1. why would God need mastery ? A human might need it .not God.  But I'm God cosplaying as a human . So again I repeat..why did I choose to surrender my unlimited power to be a feather in the wind aka human being ?
  2. god needs time to create ?
  3. In the quran "if god wants something..he says to it :be! And it's done  ".
  1. maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time, and now you're trapped by the momentum
    maybe it's as easy as dying, but to die seems a little rushed like a waste, since you won anyway
  2. time is wacky, I'm outta here
  3. then god wants you to suffer lol

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Someone here said:

Let me see you say this if you get cancer or lose a loved one or vomiting in your deathbed.

Those things are only upsetting from your selfish biased human perspective. I have lost loved ones, some of them to cancer. You are framing these situations as negative because you view death as this horrible thing. Do you know it's a bad thing? No, but still you fear it because it is unknown to you. When an animal dies in the forest, is that upsetting? It's not upsetting to you because you're not that animal and don't identify with it. How about a bug getting stepped on?

If you weren't a human, you wouldn't be conceptualizing reality to the degree you are, and none of this would be bothering you. Maybe suffering is a gift that will lead you somewhere if you don't fight it. Everybody and everything suffers. You just don't see the utility in it.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

1-why would God need mastery ? A human might need it .not God.  But I'm God cosplaying as a human . So again I repeat..why did I choose to surrender my unlimited power to be a feather in the wind aka human being ?

How much of God's creative power you can access depends on how concious you are. You are already manifesting the reality in which you live in. But unconsciously and unmasterfully. By becoming more concious, you can begin to create a much more wholesome life. 

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

2-god needs time to create ?

On a physical plane yes. I don't know the explanation to it tho. If you were in heaven everything would manifest instantly. 

Edited by Salvijus

@Paradoxed Don’t tell me you wouldn’t cry like a nine-year-old girl if the cartels captured you in the dark woods, knowing you made your mom upset yesterday and desperately wanting to say sorry, but realizing that while you’re with the cartels, you may never get the chance to apologize to her! You wouldn’t see life as beautiful in that moment, especially knowing you were facing the worst possible torture imaginable. It’s hard to find beauty in life when confronted with such stark realities. How do you reconcile these intense emotions with the broader concept of existence?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

@Paradoxed While it's true that our reactions to suffering and death are influenced by our human perspective, this subjectivity does not negate the emotional weight these experiences carry. Humans are inherently social beings, and our emotions are shaped by our connections to others. The grief we feel when losing loved ones is not just a selfish response; it reflects the love and bonds we share, which are significant aspects of the human experience.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

9 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

@Paradoxed Don’t tell me you wouldn’t cry like a nine-year-old girl if the cartels captured you in the dark woods, knowing you made your mom upset yesterday and desperately wanting to say sorry, but realizing that while you’re with the cartels, you may never get the chance to apologize to her! You wouldn’t see life as beautiful in that moment, especially knowing you were facing the worst possible torture imaginable. It’s hard to find beauty in life when confronted with such stark realities. How do you reconcile these intense emotions with the broader concept of existence?

My mom is dead already. And I didn't say I wouldn't cry if something like that happened. I would cry, in that moment life would not be beautiful for me. Of course I would be upset at that situation, because I am a human with an ego who's top priority is survival. Does that mean life is not beautiful, just because it is not beautiful for me in that moment? Just because things aren't going my way? Just because life is not exactly how I curated it and manipulated it to be and I couldn't keep myself safe?

You know what wouldn't help in that situation? Crying like a nine-year-old girl. Sure we would all do it, but that's actually not going to help you. What would help? Acceptance. Accept that you are in that situation and doing your best to work with it.

There will be moments like this in your life, horrific situations you just have to accept.

You can present hypotheticals all day about horrifying situations and how we would all feel bad in them. My point is that there is truth outside of your emotional human perspective that you can't see. Nobody said life is going to be pure unadulterated bliss from start to finish.

12 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

@Paradoxed While it's true that our reactions to suffering and death are influenced by our human perspective, this subjectivity does not negate the emotional weight these experiences carry. Humans are inherently social beings, and our emotions are shaped by our connections to others. The grief we feel when losing loved ones is not just a selfish response; it reflects the love and bonds we share, which are significant aspects of the human experience.

I didn't say those experiences wouldn't carry emotional weight. Just because life isn't catering specifically to me doesn't mean it isn't infinitely beautiful and amazing. The universe is perfect in its intelligent design despite my suffering.

The grief we feel when losing loved ones is selfish, because you want for that person to still be here with you. Of course that grief reflects the love you shared, but that doesn't make it not selfish. The best course of action would be to accept what you can't change, and allow yourself to feel those emotions.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I'm God. Enough beating around the Bush. I'm the creator of the entire universe.

Okay God, oh almighty and omniscient creator of the universe, what are you doing here on this lowly plane? 

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀