Reciprocality

There is one mystery science and philosophy can not answer

54 posts in this topic

Life is like edging, your always on the verge of a cosmic orgasm.

Masterbation is the reason the universe was created.

Human masterbation is a micro-reenactment of the real thing. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Nobody decides it, if it could be more intelligent, would be more intelligent. The infinity is perfection, that's why it's intelligence, intelligence is a consequence of the infinity. 

Big bang beginnings means ever approaching ends, means finitude

We do like playing god here and this whole thing is beyond our ken

so we bandy the limitless labels to proclaim our smarts

As massive as it is, the false has no choice but to be finite

Two mutually exclusive infinities is contradictory 

Nothing eyes marvel at has a sniff of a chance of being real

Everything else meanwhile is untainted by our grandiosity

Edited by gettoefl

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

Big bang beginnings means ever approaching ends, means finite

But then begins and ends again infinitely, so is it finite? 

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But then begins and ends again infinitely, so is it finite? 

Seems vast to my pea brain but is that really infinite?

Infinity contains all possible infinities and finities. Trust me, I've got a PhD from the Universe itself.

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

Seems vast to my pea brain but is that really infinite?

Seems that reality has always the appearance of something happening, because if it were not so, there would never have been any appearance. I mean, in infinity everything has to be infinite, or not be. So if there are cycles, there are always cycles. There cannot be cycles of 1300 trillion years and then never, because in infinity that is equivalent to never. Everything that appears in infinity is infinity, and if in infinity there is movement, this movement is infinite.

we are cyclical movement. There seem to be infinite cycles within infinite cycles. Like everything infinite it cannot be understood by the logical mind, the mind cannot encompass or imagine it, because the structured mind is limited because it's structured. can only deduce it, since it is obvious, it is impossible for it to be any other way. The mind free of structures can see it, like fluid movement that happens. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

So you are saying it doesn't cost God a penny to compose an infinitely intelligent complex system (like this universe) and manifest it directly out of thin air . And since that is the case ..then here we are in this universe!. Did I understand this correctly? 

Exactly.

Infinity gets you everything for free. That's why it's magical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

57 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Seems that reality has always the appearance of something happening, because if it were not so, there would never have been any appearance. I mean, in infinity everything has to be infinite, or not be. So if there are cycles, there are always cycles. There cannot be cycles of 1300 trillion years and then never, because in infinity that is equivalent to never. Everything that appears in infinity is infinity, and if in infinity there is movement, this movement is infinite.

we are cyclical movement. There seem to be infinite cycles within infinite cycles. Like everything infinite it cannot be understood by the logical mind, the mind cannot encompass or imagine it, because the structured mind is limited because it's structured. can only deduce it, since it is obvious, it is impossible for it to be any other way. The mind free of structures can see it, like fluid movement that happens. 

Mind does things sequentially, one then another

Even time is discrete not continuous - one moment after the next and there is no relation between each of them

Mind claims it can fill in all the gaps but this is lofty and hand-waving

On 04/09/2024 at 11:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

Exactly.

Infinity gets you everything for free. That's why it's magical.

But why I can't have access to my full on God mode right now and snap my fingers and materialise a million bucks? You said before that I deliberately did this .but why ? Isn't it kinda dumb of me ?

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

But why I can't have access to my full on God mode right now and snap my fingers and materialise a million bucks? You said before that I deliberately did this .but why ? Isn't it kinda dumb of me ?

You would cease to be a human, there are many alternatives, but each cursed with their own issues. There are stories of genies, superheroes, immortals, olympian gods. They're not happier per se, and instant solutions restrict your growth, which is really at the core of our experience. We're in the richest period of human history still complaining, millionaires are complaining, a "better" situation with the same mindset is just infinite normalizing relativity. And so, you and I remain within a framework of rules, we are to work out in our own individual ways.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa yeah yeah yeah ..not the first time i hear this cop-out. 

if I'm God and to me belongs every single thing in existence..why can't I have it right now out of sheer magic and pure will ?

We are stuck in a body that needs to eat ..shit ..sleep ..get sick ..get old ..and die when our true nature is infinite boundless perfection ..i don't want to settle for less than EVERYTHING I've ever dreamed of .

Sorry I'm not convinced. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

if I'm God and to me belongs every single thing in existence..why can't I have it right now out of sheer magic and pure will ?

We are stuck in a body that needs to eat ..shit ..sleep ..get sick ..get old ..and die when our true nature is infinite boundless perfection ..i don't want to settle for less than EVERYTHING I've ever dreamed of .

Sorry I'm not convinced. 

I thought I was the only one who felt this way! I'm glad to hear you're not easily brainwashed, well done, my friend! It’s refreshing to connect with someone who questions the status quo and engages in deeper reflections about existence. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

8 minutes ago, Spiritual Warfare said:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way! I'm glad to hear you're not easily brainwashed, well done, my friend! It’s refreshing to connect with someone who questions the status quo and engages in deeper reflections about existence. 

Thanks bro ! You too..I like your posts .

Yeah it's absurd.  God was bored of his eternal perfection and decided to limit himself in a 3d dense  gross physical dimension where suffering is the rule and happiness is transient.  He must've been drunk on unconditional love juice  🥤 .

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because reality has a profound structure which isn't here to serve your childish ego. You are really asking why God is not a corrupt narcissistic child.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks bro ! You too..I like your posts .

Yeah it's absurd.  God was bored of his eternal perfection and decided to limit himself in a 3d dense  gross physical dimension where suffering is the rule and happiness is transient.  He must've been drunk on unconditional love juice  🥤 .

Thank you! 💓 (Hey, I'm God, I'm all-powerful, and I've decided to be a pathetic human who pretends everything is good when, in reality, everything sucks.) 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sorry I'm not convinced. 

Go ahead and overdose on psychedelics then. I did plenty of times and am less bothered each time.

You think you wanna, yet you come crying back to mommy earth each time, else you wouldn't be here.

Here's your explanation, you're severed:

Just now, Nemra said:

@Keryo Koffa, Severance is such great TV Show!

Yup, and I'm only a few episodes in, all the more to enjoy! But meta-wise, the real cake for me was Pantheon 😁

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because reality has a profound structure which isn't here to serve your childish ego. You are really asking why God is not a corrupt narcissistic child.

I guess God himself..fucking G.O.D himself CANNOT be a corrupt child.  Isn't it inculcded in gods infinite nature?  Are there parallel realities where I'm fucking scarlett johansson and sniffing Cocaine all day everyday ? Surely there must be .

What I'm touching on here is the following aspects of God:

1- infinitely powerful. 

2- infinitely wise (aka knows exactly what he is doing ).

If I'm infinitely Intelligent and infinitely wise I would create eternal heaven that is absolutely infinite and leave no room for anything ELSE AT all.

Edited by Someone here

@Someone here You're your experience, which you're perpetuating the nature of.

You're the other experiences too, but with their sense of self and none of your context.

You're not god, you're Ego, you'd need to dissolve all emotions 100% to be god.

Of course you can also evolve there, but that takes emotional labor, wisdom and/or drugs.