caspex

Others Don't Exist, Now What?

24 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I understand! But I think OP caught a glimpse of this "True knowing" and is wondering how to integrate it or if they even should. They experienced it once and have reflected on the implications of its integration and accurately intuited significant fallout from it.

Also, I possibly suppressed this. It's been in the back of my mind for years now and I don't let it come up. If you think about, this suppression serves as an acclimation process. Maybe you suppressed it to some degree as well and if so, that might be what allowed you to ease into or embody it to the degree you have? I think that's what I did so it could be going on with others 🤷‍♂️. 

👍

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Certain things just naturally fall away when things have been embodied and one is operating on a certain frequency

Absolutely. Something incredible happened to me recently in that regard. In my mind there was a sadness, an anger and a reproach to life. Something extremely negative happened to me with my family, something that was always with me in the background, something that was part of me absolutely always. Suddenly, it disappeared. It went away. It is not there, it does not exist, it does not vibrate, it does not appear, it has disintegrated. I'm free from my fucking disgusting karma

Edited by Breakingthewall

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Absolutely. Something incredible happened to me recently in that regard. In my mind there was a sadness, an anger and a reproach to life. Something extremely negative happened to me with my family, something that was always with me in the background, something that was part of me absolutely always. Suddenly, it disappeared. It went away. It is not there, it does not exist, it does not vibrate, it does not appear, it has disintegrated. I'm free from my fucking disgusting karma

See, that's the beauty of embodiment. Higher, more conscious problems start to arise. Lol. No, but I get what you're saying. I couldn't tell you how much trash has been eliminated from my mind since i've changed my frequency and how I did that was by stopping putting so much trash in. What goes in must come out and fear is the #1culprit, as you can see just from this forum alone. We're afraid of everything. Every time I turn around, there's another fear issue. Man, it's having a party in our minds.

Know thyself....

I am just gonna go all in, I'll let you know.