Jac067

Money is not God, why does it enslave us?

23 posts in this topic

Money is not a god.  

Money is not a god.  

Money is not a god.

Perhaps this is a very well-guarded subject. Money, or the concept of what it represents, has enslaved a lot of people. Sadly, it is a master of many souls, the main driver. And I don't fucking want it to be mine or yours.

You see, I am almost free and have attained a certain degree of freedom, except that this thing ties me up to people or situations I don't want. I am not alone—millions are suffering from the same issue. Yet if I don't understand it now or soon, I will be a slave to the cycle for a long time, years, or all of my life. Waiting for tomorrow or letting it go is not an option.

Therefore, it's one thing to intellectually understand that "money is not a god," but it’s entirely another to deeply internalize and remove ingrained beliefs from the core of our hearts. This process requires dedicated time, effort, and introspection. I want to meditate and consciously understand what it is.

But I don't know the kind of questions that will allow me to see through to deeper insights. 

So, help me in formulating thought-provoking questions that will enable us to reveal deeper truths or allow us to uncover the core concepts that drive these beliefs.

Thank you for every response.

VideoCapture_20240902-210906.jpg

@Jac067 Money is just a tool. but the way our cultures (its world wide now) has set Money up, it becomes a sort of God like experience, ppl are in search of it, luv it, glorify it and idolize it, so Money has replaced God in many ways, unfortunately we need it to live, so its okay to place a certain amount of importance to it, but it has its place..

To overcome this, one has to find within themselves a deeper Experience of Life, that allows You to see how things are set up, what is realty is and isn't, money is not reality its a man made thing!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Money is pure distilled survival.

Money is survival moonshine 

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Geld ist pures destilliertes Überleben.

Geld ist der Überlebensschnaps 

So true

28 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

@Jac067 Money is just a tool. but the way our cultures (its world wide now) has set Money up, it becomes a sort of God like experience, ppl are in search of it, luv it, glorify it and idolize it, so Money has replaced God in many ways, unfortunately we need it to live, so its okay to place a certain amount of importance to it, but it has its place..

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

"To overcome this, one has to find within themselves a deeper Experience of Life,"

How? 

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

then how do we detox from it?

What's the antidote to this 'moonshine' that keeps us hooked on?

Imagine a dogs that chase us in every corner throughout your life or beauty (women) that refuses to be captured yet that is within your observation?

What do we do run after or from it, is that it? 

38 minutes ago, Jac067 said:

What's the antidote to this 'moonshine' that keeps us hooked on?

It's very simple: create a career for yourself that earns you decent money and then let go of chasing after money beyond that.

Make enough to live well and then focus on the truly meaningful things.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

People often identify with what money represents to them, money became a value of most things , you asked how to overcome this … try keeping your attention on other values , for example, when I earn money in my business , I do tattoos, i focus primarily on the art , I care about how well I can perform how good the artwork is, how much I enjoy the process rather then what I’m going to get paid for it, this way work became pleasure and money is a side effect to it. I go to work to relax, do some cool art and have some good convos.  The result of good tattoo outweighs the value in money. 

1 hour ago, Jac067 said:

Thank you.

How? 

Spiritual Path, Isha Yoga is my preferred method, first You get Your self dis identified with Body and Mind, then Money will not be a problem, then other life potentials open up!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

first You get Your self dis identified with Body and Mind, then Money will not be a problem, then other life potentials open up!

Be careful what you wish for. You may never have to work a day in your life again!

Money is energy. It carries a certain frequency with it. We generate money from within. It doesn't matter what the outside world is showing us, hold that frequency and money will show up from unexpected places. I know because it happened to me. It just showed up in my account out of nowhere because I never questioned the where, I just held the frequency that money is easy to come by. 

You cannot hold the belief that money enslaves you, or it will, You have to understand how energy works. Money doesn't grow on trees, money is enslaving us, money is hard to come by, money is only for the rich, money is......anything negative and it will mirror that back to you. If you think this is some woo woo stuff, think again. I don't care what anybody says. Time and time again, within my mind I've held that frequency and it never fails. I still have a lot of work to do in this regard as the lack of it was my biggest fear growing up. If you hate money, money will hate you back and vice versa. It's a currency. It flows like the current. You can't mise it up either because it will stay static. I will repeat, money is energy and where your attention goes energy flows. If your attention is on the lack of money or that it enslaves you, it will. Many millionaires have lost their millions and gained it back in no time because they knew how to generate it from within. Likewise, many lottery winners lose all their winnings because they weren't vibrating on the same frequency of abundance and money. It's a mindset. One has to go within and change the programming. What you're stating here is a limiting belief and most of us have it. I will not be swayed otherwise because I've seen first hand how this shit works. The programming is deep and needs lots of work to entangle. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

@Jac067 Money is a rationing tool. It was invented to decide who gets what in society. Normally, people with more money provide more value to society, but that's not always the case.

Money is human power, human freedom.  It's not divine power, or divine freedom, but anyway, it's power and freedom. 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Money is human power, human freedom.  It's not divine power, or divine freedom, but anyway, it's power and freedom. 

It represents power and freedom. Money is energy.

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Nicely said.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Money is energy. It carries a certain frequency with it. We generate money from within. It doesn't matter what the outside world is showing us, hold that frequency and money will show up from unexpected places. I know because it happened to me. It just showed up in my account out of nowhere because I never questioned the where, I just held the frequency that money is easy to come by. 

You cannot hold the belief that money enslaves you, or it will, You have to understand how energy works. Money doesn't grow on trees, money is enslaving us, money is hard to come by, money is only for the rich, money is......anything negative and it will mirror that back to you. If you think this is some woo woo stuff, think again. I don't care what anybody says. Time and time again, within my mind I've held that frequency and it never fails. I still have a lot of work to do in this regard as the lack of it was my biggest fear growing up. If you hate money, money will hate you back and vice versa. It's a currency. It flows like the current. You can't mise it up either because it will stay static. I will repeat, money is energy and where your attention goes energy flows. If your attention is on the lack of money or that it enslaves you, it will. Many millionaires have lost their millions and gained it back in no time because they knew how to generate it from within. Likewise, many lottery winners lose all their winnings because they weren't vibrating on the same frequency of abundance and money. It's a mindset. One has to go within and change the programming. What you're stating here is a limiting belief and most of us have it. I will not be swayed otherwise because I've seen first hand how this shit works. The programming is deep and needs lots of work to entangle. 

True insight. I have a similar relationship with money. It comes and goes according to my vibrating frequency, dances with me. It is coordinated with me. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

True insight. I have a similar relationship with money. It comes and goes according to my vibrating frequency, dances with me. It is coordinated with me. 

100%