Princess Arabia

Are We Actually Cells To The Universe

45 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Another profound way to see God is as Infinitely Holographic.

Every part of Infinity contains a whole Infinity inside it, and is itself part of a larger Infinity.

Infinities all the way down -- and up.

Can i challenge you? 

11 minutes ago, Jac067 said:

Can i challenge you? 

Sure, but make it intelligent please.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Princess Arabia Your post made me think about something similar Matias DeStefano talks about. Here's a quote:

We are not just living on Earth; we are the Earth. Our bodies are made from the same elements as the planet. […] When we harm the Earth, we harm ourselves because there is no separation between us and the planet. We are one organism, one consciousness expressing itself in different forms.

I've just found this video in which he talks about that, if you're interested:

I don't have a definitive answer on that, but I think it's nice to think about. That the universe is a cell inside [our] Mind is easier to directly realize, but the Earth could also have its own form of consciousness and so could be a conscious being with its own awareness, operating on a different level than human consciousness. It is likely to me, and in that sense, we could be the Earth's or the Universe's neurones (as he puts it). I find this interesting.

That makes me wonder how it is like/could be like to be the Earth's consciousness or awareness.

You are stuck in the prison cell of the mind. /s

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Every part of Infinity contains a whole Infinity inside it, and is itself part of a larger Infinity.

There would have to be one big infinity that contains all the infinities within. 

You cannot love what you need.

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

There would have to be one big infinity that contains all the infinities within. 

Yes, and that infinity is inside all the other infinities.

It's an infinite hall of mirrors. ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, and that infinity is inside all the other infinities.

It's an infinite hall of mirrors. ;)

Hmmm. Trippy visual. 

If it ain't capital I Infinity, I ain't buying it 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia I knew this when I was 4 years old in a field looking at the sky but had no proof

I starred at the sun when I was 4 without sunglasses without looking away. Don't know what peeked my curiosity, but I was certainly not intoxicated. 

1 hour ago, Jac067 said:

Can i challenge you? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, but make it intelligent please.

Leo said "

Another profound way to see God is as Infinitely Holographic.

Infinities all the way down -- and up. "

Argument.

For you to perceive or capture him within this metaphoric insights 

you have be more powerful  perceiver than the perceived 

You have to be another infinite Holographic that contains all what you ascribed to?

An Eagle above an Eagle ....

Are you? 

2 minutes ago, Jac067 said:

Argument.

For you to perceive or capture him within this metaphoric insights 

you have be more powerful  perceiver than the perceived

Damn. 

I think that's what I was trying to say aswell. 

You don't need to try to capture God. You are he.

God has no difficulty speaking about himself by any number of linguistic schemes.

Meow.

Edited by Leo Gura

God's pronouns are Love/Infinity/Meow

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia, well your question seems real to you, isn't it?

Also, you interpreted my question in the wrong way.

Ok, I guess I did. I guess it was rhetorical.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Clarence said:

@Princess Arabia Your post made me think about something similar Matias DeStefano talks about. Here's a quote:

I've just found this video in which he talks about that, if you're interested:

I don't have a definitive answer on that, but I think it's nice to think about. That the universe is a cell inside [our] Mind is easier to directly realize, but the Earth could also have its own form of consciousness and so could be a conscious being with its own awareness, operating on a different level than human consciousness. It is likely to me, and in that sense, we could be the Earth's or the Universe's neurones (as he puts it). I find this interesting.

That makes me wonder how it is like/could be like to be the Earth's consciousness or awareness.

I love this guy. I will save the video and watch it later. Thank you.

Know thyself....

45 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Princess Arabia I knew this when I was 4 years old in a field looking at the sky but had no proof

I think kids see reality as it is more than adults do, or closer to it, even though it can't really be seen through the eyes but with the mind and thats still relative to whose looking.

Know thyself....

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I think kids see reality as it is more than adults do, or closer to it, even though it can't really be seen through the eyes but with the mind and thats still relative to whose looking.

Bingo. When you're mind is more flexible and less rigid, that is when the real games begin.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was gonna say exactly this.

Holism answers this question. Where could I learn that? 

Mmm

I'm surprised how unaware is your audience of Actualized.org length and breath catalog. 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I consider strange loops to be a deepening of holism. You may get holism but when you breakthrough even deeper all holarchies become intertwined in a delicious strange loop.

Reality is a strange loop, that is realized when all lines of reasoning are followed, chains of causation deciphered, one ends at the beginning, deeply puzzled. One discovers Reality to be profoundly perfect and self contained.

Awakening even deeper, the mystery of Infinity starts unravelling.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God